conditions Tarentaise

Old December 19th 03, 08:25 AM
Ian Spare

Default conditions Tarentaise

On 18 Dec 2003 15:18:33 -0800, (Darren Atter)
wrote:

Season passholders are still banned from skiing Les Arcs for the time being.

Banned - is this a common occurance?

I've never heard of it in the other areas I've had season passes. In
fact, I've got to say I think it's outrageous. I rather think we
should do the reverse more often. So, unless you do have season pass
you can only ski between 10:30-14:30 and the rest of the time it's
ought to be for season pass holders only :-)

Ian

Old December 21st 03, 04:52 PM
C.O.Jones

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 23:33:04 +0100, David Off
wrote:

You might be, the 10 day US military forecast for the European Theatre
is for snow from the 19th-24th/Dec in the 3vs, non-stop. :-)

Is there a publically accessible source for this forecast?

e.
Old December 30th 03, 04:06 PM
Ian Spare

John Wilcock wrote:
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:52:48 GMT, C.O.Jones wrote:

You might be, the 10 day US military forecast for the European Theatre
is for snow from the 19th-24th/Dec in the 3vs, non-stop. :-)

Is there a publically accessible source for this forecast?

The only one I know of is
http://ows.public.sembach.af.mil/wxcharts/wxcharts.htm

John.

Are they not also broadcast on the American Armed forces network ? I'm
pretty sure you can pick them up in Germany at least. There may well be
a internet audio stream as well.

Good web site for ski conditions in Switzerland,Austria? Dan Epstein European Ski Resorts 10 December 17th 03 07:55 PM
Conditions in Zell am See InMyTree European Ski Resorts 0 December 2nd 03 03:27 PM
Tarentaise PG European Ski Resorts 5 November 30th 03 06:00 PM
Innsbruck conditions Bill European Ski Resorts 1 November 26th 03 11:53 AM
2 Alpes glacier conditions PG European Ski Resorts 0 August 30th 03 09:01 AM