Chamonix

Old April 29th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Chamonix

On Apr 26, 4:10*am, "ant"
wrote:
BrritSki wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
I should point out that NONE of you freaks had the balls to show up
in Jackson, even with three months notice.

Hmm, I checked that out. You DID tell us you were going to JH several
months before it happened, but of course there was no fixed schedule
announced then, only a day or two before it actually happened.

Yeah. I hung around in Park City for two fricken winters, because we were
challenged to a meet-up by him. He never turned up! Never showed, not once..
There I was, waiting, and nothing. Nutless, gutless etc etc etc.

Holy ****, the **** of rsa has really lost it.
Several times, I posted challenging rsa to reveal her whereabouts. I
loathe the idea of letting felons into this country, and Kerrison has
repeatedly broken the laws of the United States.
Even better, this incredibly ugly **** hid her whereabouts for two
years, and only revealed that she had spent time in PC when she found
out they would not hire her again. Because they figured out what a
drunken **** she is.
And of course, she hid her whereabouts this year. Must not have
gotten fired yet.
Holy ****, I'm actually surprised at her gall. She lies like she
breathes, takes more pleasure in lying than anything else except
getting drunk, and still has the gall to write such a transparently
dishonest and manipulative post for her friends......who deeply
appreciate her skill at lying.
Takes nuts and a dick to lie like that, and I'm sure Kerrison has
them.
Now go get drunk, ****.

ps: I'd LOVE to show this post to your employers. Where are you
going next year? Where were you this winter? How embarassing it must
be to be exposed as a liar so easily. Now go get drunk, ****.
Old April 29th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 26, 8:06*am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Apr 25, 5:54 pm, twobuddha wrote:

I should point out that NONE of you freaks had the balls to show up in
Jackson, even with three months notice.

FACT : Aside from a single vague reference to a meet with you and Jeff
in JH about 11 weeks prior to the fact, there was NEVER a specific
time and place given...

Bull****. Another lie.

Then you come on here about 36 hrs before you said you would hop in
front of a webcam and expected everyone within a thousand miles to
meet you there.

Nah. Just you, Biggers, and Thompson. You had frequently stated that
if I got in the neighborhood, you would show.
You didn't.
Fact.

If you would just try to pretend that you're a normal person with
responsibilities and a schedule to maintain...You can't expect people
to drop everything they're doing and rush to a town you're at with
such short notice. *That's not how normal society works...I say this
not in a hostile tone, but one of education...since you don't function
in our society's definition of ''normal''. *You are part of the
fringe, and you're an utter lunatic.

You have no clue how normal society works: you are a dickless,
deranged pathological liar making laughable excuses for his cowardice.
Just like your buddies.
Now go **** yourself, DFC
Old April 29th 08, 02:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 26, 10:17*am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Apr 26, 11:06*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

[...]

Well, I'd think it safe to say that no one in their right mind would
pay good money to vacation with old scuzzy regardless if he gave a
specific time and place. Would you?

DFC

As obnoxious and abusive as he is here pales in comparison with his
behavior in the flesh. He's a complete loon

Vinnie, you are insane. Get help.
Old April 29th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 26, 12:29*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Apr 26, 11:17 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:

[...]

Hell no. *I imagine a biohazard suit would be required to get within 2
miles of the disgusting bum.

As obnoxious and abusive as he is here pales in comparison with his
behavior in the flesh. He's a complete loon.

No doubt about it

Shame you do not have the balls to say anything like this in person.
DFC
Old April 29th 08, 02:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 26, 3:13*pm, Harry wrote:
On Sat, 26 Apr 2008 12:29:23 -0700 (PDT), Yabahoobs
wrote this crap:

Well, I'd think it safe to say that no one in their right mind would
pay good money to vacation with old scuzzy regardless if he gave a
specific time and place. Would you?

Hell no. *I imagine a biohazard suit would be required to get within 2
miles of the disgusting bum.

Not if you are a mighty Hungarian warrior. *I've slain monsters
before.

As obnoxious and abusive as he is here pales in comparison with his
behavior in the flesh. He's a complete loon.

No doubt about it.

Someone should take him out. *Someone like me. *My name will live
FOREVER!

Come try. You will not live out the day, freak. One thing for sure,
you are not the someone who will try. That would take balls.
DFC.
Old April 29th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 26, 5:40*pm, klaus wrote:
Yabahoobs wrote:
On Apr 25, 5:54 pm, twobuddha wrote:

I should point out that NONE of you freaks had the balls to show up in
Jackson, even with three months notice.

FACT : Aside from a single vague reference to a meet with you and Jeff
in JH about 11 weeks prior to the fact, there was NEVER a specific
time and place given...

Let's not forget that at that point, Jeff was denying that Scott was
even coming. Scooter said yes, Jeff said no. Must have been a lovers
quarrel.

Got to stop doing those drugs, Biggers. You keep telling bigger
whoppers.
The fact remains you had plenty of notice, and hid out until I had
left.
The fact remains that I have set at least ten meets in Utah over the
years, and you never showed.
Facts. DFC

At this point, Scooter has drifted into irrelevance. His response is
too predictable, scripted, and nonsensical.

Damn, I keep telling the truth. How predictable. However, YOUR
lie, what whoppers you will make up. Entertaining manipulating you.

Even Berto has moved
on. He never did have much stamina. Scooter on the other hand has what
appears to be stamina until you realize it is merely obsessive
compulsive behavior.

Yes, I obsessively tell the truth about what a dickless coward you
are.

My offer still stands. Anytime Sooot is in Northern Utah, I'd be happy
to tell him what a loon he is, to his face.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA
You always included within a five hour drive before.
Since you chickened out on Jackson, your terms change.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DFC

But I know that that will
never happen, without ridiculous conditions, like telling him my SSN
or some bull****.

Over ten meets. You never showed up.
All I ask is that you reveal the name and department of the law
enforcement officer you lied to.
Easy. Given the long and sick history of you freaks lying to the
cops, reasonable.
Stop lying, Biggers. I know you are lying, everyone knows you are
lying. You're not fooling anyone.

We've seen it far too many predictable repeatble
times. A real man doesn't make conditions. So Sooot will never, ever,
ever, ever agree to meet man to man.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn, that's funny.
You are not a man, Biggers. You're a freak. Here is a clue. No real
man would lie his ass off like this.
And a real man would have shown already. At Jackson. DFC. At ten
other meets. DFC.

Cue the "as soon as you tell me blah felony blah cop blah
conspiracy" bull****

You claimed to have talked to LE about me. Did you lie? You made a
clear statement.
Here is a clue. You are a criminal, a stalker, and a dickless wimp
who has already lied to the cops.
Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, and you are a DFC.
What kind of pussy lies to cops instead of showing up like a real man
and spewing his **** in person?
A pussy like you, Dickless Biggers.
DFC

Scooter is a chicken**** blowhard asswipe. Nuff' said.

BWHAHAHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHHAHAHAHA
What a laughable, pathetic, miserable, dickless liddle freak you are.
Damn, wish you could have been there in Jackson when I predicted when
you would show up on rsa and start spewing this laughable bull****.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gawd almighty, I love ****ing with you almost as much as I love
****ing with Kerrison.
SO EASY!!!!!
DFC
Old April 29th 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 27, 8:07*am, pigo wrote:
On Apr 26, 6:40*pm, klaus wrote:

Yabahoobs wrote:
On Apr 25, 5:54 pm, twobuddha wrote:

I should point out that NONE of you freaks had the balls to show up in
Jackson, even with three months notice.

FACT : Aside from a single vague reference to a meet with you and Jeff
in JH about 11 weeks prior to the fact, there was NEVER a specific
time and place given...

Let's not forget that at that point, Jeff was denying that Scott was
even coming. Scooter said yes, Jeff said no. Must have been a lovers
quarrel.

At this point, Scooter has drifted into irrelevance. His response is
too predictable, scripted, and nonsensical. Even Berto has moved
on. He never did have much stamina. Scooter on the other hand has what
appears to be stamina until you realize it is merely obsessive
compulsive behavior.

My offer still stands. Anytime Sooot is in Northern Utah, I'd be happy
to tell him what a loon he is, to his face. But I know that that will
never happen, without ridiculous conditions, like telling him my SSN
or some bull****. We've seen it far too many predictable repeatble
times. A real man doesn't make conditions. So Sooot will never, ever,
ever, ever agree to meet man to man.

Cue the "as soon as you tell me blah felony blah cop blah
conspiracy" bull****

Scooter is a chicken**** blowhard asswipe. Nuff' said.

-klaus

Well that is two open invitations from the same neighborhood
(roughly). You live at the end of a canyon. He's been to my house
(didn't let him past the front door even then). How hard could it be?

I'm not expecting much- Hide quoted text -

Over ten meets. And this dumb**** never showed up. But he thinks
making a stupid challenge will get me to show up on his property,
where his dickless, nutless ass can call the cops?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
This dickless, nutless wet brain coward has posted my home address on
hundreds of occasions. Never showed up.
Amazing how he never mentions that........
Old April 29th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 28, 10:15*am, pigo wrote:
On Apr 27, 10:45*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Apr 27, 7:26*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Bob, Bob. *You lie again and again and again. *YOU are the stalker,
Bob, and at over twenty meets set in your neighborhood over the years,
you've never had the balls to show up on neutral ground and spew your
****.
Then you try to manipulate a bull**** situation where the legal
advantages are all yours. *Typical coward.
The fact remains that you are a drunken wet brain dickless wimp
talking **** on the net.
As usual.

Legal advantages?

Hmmm. Good quote this time Rich.

How ****ing cowardly. How laughable.

When did it change from over ten meets?

Never has changed. Lie some more, freak.

*I do remember meeting him a
couple of times in Park City. Then I remember him coming over to my
house for some ticket deals that I gave him. Then at some point after
his breakdown it was six meets.

Yeah. When it was sick. Set more meets. You never showed.
Holy ****, you really are a wet brain.

Lately I've gotten the impression that
it was 10. Now it's 20? What's *going on here?

I think he means that he is intimidated by my "no duty to retreat"
thing that he's made up. He's obviously afraid to come anywhere near
mine or klaus's neighborhood and let us know about it.

How cowardly. No duty to retreat on neutral ground. And you know
it. Which is why you hide. DFC

Old April 29th 08, 02:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 28, 1:13*pm, BrritSki wrote:
pigo wrote:
On Apr 27, 10:45 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 27, 7:26 pm, twobuddha wrote:

Bob, Bob. *You lie again and again and again. *YOU are the stalker,
Bob, and at over twenty meets set in your neighborhood over the years,
you've never had the balls to show up on neutral ground and spew your
****.
Then you try to manipulate a bull**** situation where the legal
advantages are all yours. *Typical coward.
The fact remains that you are a drunken wet brain dickless wimp
talking **** on the net.
As usual.
Legal advantages?

Hmmm. Good quote this time Rich.

When did it change from over ten meets? *I do remember meeting him a
couple of times in Park City. Then I remember him coming over to my
house for some ticket deals that I gave him. Then at some point after
his breakdown it was six meets. Lately I've gotten the impression that
it was 10. Now it's 20? What's *going on here?

It's that square root of minus one thing - imaginary numbers.

He makes up a number and then a while later it MUST have got bigger,
just like the $5K worth of goodies that miraculously became $10K a yar r
2 later.- Hide quoted text -

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH-

Old April 29th 08, 03:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Apr 28, 7:48*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Apr 27, 8:07*am, pigo wrote:

On Apr 26, 6:40*pm, klaus wrote:

Yabahoobs wrote:
[...]

"Over ten"?

You're backsliding.

And this dumb**** never showed up. *But he thinks
making a stupid challenge will get me to show up on his property,
where his dickless, nutless ass can call the cops?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
This dickless, nutless wet brain coward has posted my home address on
hundreds of occasions.

Hundreds! That's more like it!

Chamonix Skiing Carlos Riveiro European Ski Resorts 0 January 5th 06 08:00 PM
chamonix jss European Ski Resorts 0 November 15th 04 03:39 PM
Chamonix for a weekend InMyTree European Ski Resorts 4 February 9th 04 11:50 AM
don't go to Chamonix ! robespierra European Ski Resorts 7 January 24th 04 07:41 PM
don't go to Chamonix ! Sue Alpine Skiing 2 January 22nd 04 12:14 AM