New Information

Old August 22nd 14, 01:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default New Information

On Friday, August 22, 2014 6:35:42 AM UTC-6, wrote:

And now that statement has proven to be a lie. He did not suffer severe facial injuries and he did not have a fractured eye-socket. Google it.

It could have been in error? Or it still could be true. I'm just not cherry picking the information I converse with. Civilized conversation. Google it.

Old August 22nd 14, 02:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, August 22, 2014 7:42:39 AM UTC-6, pigo wrote:
On Friday, August 22, 2014 6:35:42 AM UTC-6, wrote:

And now that statement has proven to be a lie. He did not suffer severe facial injuries and he did not have a fractured eye-socket. Google it.

It could have been in error? Or it still could be true. I'm just not cherry picking the information I converse with. Civilized conversation. Google it.

It seems that a lot of your statements 'could have been in error' and you feel no obligation to back them up as long as it makes the black guy look bad. That's why you are nothing but an ignorant redneck teabilly.
Old August 22nd 14, 03:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-22 13:40:44 +0000, pigo said:

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 10:33:16 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

He lied to a grand jury and you don't care.

What makes you think he lied? Aren't those proceedings secret? Wouldn't
that prompt his removal from office? After all he's not alibama.

You're asking for a source? You?

Old August 22nd 14, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, August 22, 2014 9:05:48 AM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

He lied to a grand jury and you don't care.

What makes you think he lied? Aren't those proceedings secret? Wouldn't
that prompt his removal from office? After all he's not alibama.

You're asking for a source? You?

I left it in for you. Please cite where I "asked for a source".

Old August 22nd 14, 09:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-08-22 18:00:39 +0000, pigo said:

On Friday, August 22, 2014 9:05:48 AM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

He lied to a grand jury and you don't care.

What makes you think he lied? Aren't those proceedings secret? Wouldn't
that prompt his removal from office? After all he's not alibama.

You're asking for a source? You?

I left it in for you. Please cite where I "asked for a source".

"What makes you think he lied?"

What is the "what" if not you asking for a source?

Old August 22nd 14, 09:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

[i]
On 2014-08-21 23:51:43 +0000, pigo said:

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 3:29:42 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

So I'm sure you'll be equally concerned to learn that the prosecutor

presenting to the grand jury, Robert McCullough, lied to a previous

grand jury when presenting the case against the police who killed two

un-armed black men...

I apologize: I don't know whether or not the black men in the earlier

case were un-armed. I only know that McCullough lied in his

presentation, and that the officers did as well.

How do you know that? Why is he still in office?

"How do know that?"? That sounds a lot like the man who never

provides sources is asking for my source.

I heard that there is controversy over the fact that he did not indict

2 detectives that shot and killed 2 drug dealers 14 years ago. But I

don't know what it is. Nor do I care.

He lied to a grand jury and you don't care.

All kinds of people here have lied to the cops about me, and you don't
care. Don't even have the balls to follow up on YOUR threats to lie to
the cops.

I don't know if anyone has lied about you to the police, Scottie, but
you are right about one thing:

I don't care.

Oh, and I've never threatened to do anything but report your actual words.

:-)

Old August 22nd 14, 11:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

[...]

No one has lied to the police, and no one has lied about talking to the police.
Old November 10th 16, 10:42 AM
mickjagger mickjagger is offline
Junior Member

hei guys, i had a great first ski trip experience in the french alps, i went with my family and my 5 y.o son, we had a great time there and all was granted by http://ski-destination.com/ they really put their money where their mouth is, gladly recommend them. Blessed day
Old November 15th 16, 09:40 AM
mikeposner mikeposner is offline
Junior Member

Good morning, i just wanted to tell you how my wonderful ski trip in the French Alps went last year, i look forward to experience something close to that this Christmas when I'm gonna ski in Val Thorens.
First of all i want to recommend you some nice people who guided me since i was a newbie, with my ski travel experiences.
The people at http://ski-destination.com/ always get the best prices and best locations you can posibly imagine and afford, so if you dont know where to go or what to choose, contact them.

Peace, M.