Borovets???

Old December 7th 04, 09:39 AM
Champ

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 09:15:51 +0100, Ace wrote:

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:38:56 +0000, Champ wrote:

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:27:28 -0000, "David Brown"
wrote:

"Ace" wrote in message
but as supporting evidence for
his entirely spurious argument it'd be laughed out of court.

Well let's hope it doesn't go that far ;o)

heh - some folk still remember the rec.skiing debacle, eh?

rsa, you mean?

Yeah, that's the one.

Yeah, the repercussions[1] are still bouncing around
over there.

[1] Or should that be ricochets?

heh. Haven't visited for years, and don't think I'll bother.
--
Champ
Old December 7th 04, 12:29 PM
Switters

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 21:38:04 GMT, Champ allegedly
wrote:

On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 15:59:47 -0000, "David Brown"
wrote:

Yep thanks again, and if you are one of the boarders in that video
then you are very good indeed ....

I dunno - all but one of the boarders seemed a bit "arm wavy" to me.

Darn firewall and streamed content.

Where's the mighty Dave Roberts when you need him - Dave, reckon you
can host some of your footage anywhere?

snort Next you'll be doing a fanfare as I walk into a room. I'm
currently editing something else, so I'll see what I can do after that.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

Old December 7th 04, 02:38 PM
Champ

wrote:

Yep thanks again, and if you are one of the boarders in that video
then you are very good indeed ....

I dunno - all but one of the boarders seemed a bit "arm wavy" to me.

Darn firewall and streamed content.

Where's the mighty Dave Roberts when you need him - Dave, reckon you
can host some of your footage anywhere?

snort Next you'll be doing a fanfare as I walk into a room.

I was just using Iain's normal sobriquet for you :-)

PS: Did you hear we're off to Tahoe on boxing day? Did you get your
Xmas Italian trip sorted out?

--
Champ
Old December 9th 04, 09:05 PM
Sue

In message , Champ
writes

rsa, you mean?

Yeah, that's the one.

Yeah, the repercussions[1] are still bouncing around
over there.

[1] Or should that be ricochets?

heh. Haven't visited for years, and don't think I'll bother.

You should, as an Awful Warning of what happens to groups that don't
refrain from incivility.
Once a group starts attracting mentally disturbed posters from all over
Usenet, it gets difficult to use for its original purpose.

--
Sue ];(
Old December 9th 04, 11:22 PM
Champ

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:05:13 +0000, Sue wrote:

In message , Champ
writes

rsa, you mean?

Yeah, that's the one.

Yeah, the repercussions[1] are still bouncing around
over there.

[1] Or should that be ricochets?

heh. Haven't visited for years, and don't think I'll bother.

You should, as an Awful Warning of what happens to groups that don't
refrain from incivility.

I was a semi-regular years ago when it first kicked off

Once a group starts attracting mentally disturbed posters from all over
Usenet, it gets difficult to use for its original purpose.

Hey, I'm an inhabitant of uk.r.m - mental disturbance and usenet go
hand in hand, don't they? :-)

--
Champ
Old December 10th 04, 08:31 PM
Sue

In message , Champ
writes

Once a group starts attracting mentally disturbed posters from all over
Usenet, it gets difficult to use for its original purpose.

Hey, I'm an inhabitant of uk.r.m - mental disturbance and usenet go
hand in hand, don't they? :-)

If that's the group I think, it probably causes mental disturbance as
well as attracting it.

--
Sue ];(

Old December 12th 04, 09:26 PM
Champ

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:31:04 +0000, Sue wrote:

In message , Champ
writes

Once a group starts attracting mentally disturbed posters from all over
Usenet, it gets difficult to use for its original purpose.

Hey, I'm an inhabitant of uk.r.m - mental disturbance and usenet go
hand in hand, don't they? :-)

If that's the group I think, it probably causes mental disturbance as
well as attracting it.

uk.rec.motorcycles is the one I'm talking about. And yes, not sure
whether it's cause or effect.
--
Champ
Old December 15th 04, 09:11 PM
Sue

In message , Champ
writes
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 20:31:04 +0000, Sue wrote:

In message , Champ
writes

Once a group starts attracting mentally disturbed posters from all over
Usenet, it gets difficult to use for its original purpose.

Hey, I'm an inhabitant of uk.r.m - mental disturbance and usenet go
hand in hand, don't they? :-)

If that's the group I think, it probably causes mental disturbance as
well as attracting it.

uk.rec.motorcycles is the one I'm talking about. And yes, not sure
whether it's cause or effect.

Oh, right, yeah, there's 11 groups for model aircraft and the like.
I thought you meant uk.religion.misc, a very different kettle of
fishy-type things.

--
Sue ]
Old December 16th 04, 12:28 AM
Champ

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004 21:11:30 +0000, Sue wrote:

Once a group starts attracting mentally disturbed posters from all over
Usenet, it gets difficult to use for its original purpose.

Hey, I'm an inhabitant of uk.r.m - mental disturbance and usenet go
hand in hand, don't they? :-)

If that's the group I think, it probably causes mental disturbance as
well as attracting it.

uk.rec.motorcycles is the one I'm talking about. And yes, not sure
whether it's cause or effect.

Oh, right, yeah, there's 11 groups for model aircraft and the like.
I thought you meant uk.religion.misc, a very different kettle of
fishy-type things.

I'll take your word for it :-) I may be a rufty tufty biker, but I'm
not *that* brave.
--
Champ

Borovets Almarni European Ski Resorts 3 March 1st 04 07:14 AM
Does Borovets have a snowboard park? Erik Jälevik Snowboarding 0 November 13th 03 05:53 PM