old jokes

Old August 20th 18, 11:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default old jokes

On Sunday, August 19, 2018 at 7:32:38 PM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:
On Thu, 16 Aug 2018 13:00:34 -0700 (PDT), Me
wrote:

Here’s another on to make you dance for me again, MonkeyBoy:

Scott is so fat you have to grease the door frame and hold a
twinkie on the other side just to get him through.

A twinkie? You need a box of twinkies, and a whole ham, and a string
of sausages.

Schattie's asshole is so stretched out, he uses a tunnel boring machine as a dildo!
Old August 20th 18, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

wrote:

Heres another on to make you dance for me again, MonkeyBoy:

Scott is so fat you have to grease the door frame and hold a
twinkie on the other side just to get him through.

A twinkie? You need a box of twinkies, and a whole ham, and a string
of sausages.

You freaks do know that you are just making yourself look stupid,
don't you? You do know, eh? Holy ****, what a bunch of idiotic
dumb****s! Surprised you got out of junior high. If you did.

I got two degrees from Harvard, and another from Dartmouth. What do
you got? On my secret island base with six castaways, they call me,
"The Professor." After years on newsgroups, you still don't even know
what, "Word Wrap," is.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old August 21st 18, 12:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Me[_3_]

Scott is so fat that when he took his pants to the dry cleaners the lady said, "We don't do curtains.”
Old August 21st 18, 01:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Mon, 20 Aug 2018 17:26:24 -0700 (PDT), Me
wrote:

Scott is so fat that when he took his pants to the dry cleaners
the lady said, "We don't do curtains.

Trunky is so fat that one time he was pulled over by the police, and
was given a ticket for exceeding the load limit.

Old August 22nd 18, 12:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

wrote:

Scott is so fat that when he took his pants to the dry cleaners
the lady said, "We don't do curtains.

Trunky is so fat that one time he was pulled over by the police, and
was given a ticket for exceeding the load limit.

You idiots can't fool me. Obviously, you are having a competition to
prove which one of you is the biggest dumb****. Continues.

Too late. You won.

Old August 26th 18, 03:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Me[_3_]

Scott is so fat, when he lies on the beach Greenpeace tries to push him back in the water.
Old August 27th 18, 11:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 2:28:58 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Jackson, Big Sky, etc, and unless I get weird and want to ski local, won't

Guess you lost your access to free Crystal tickets, huh?