opinions

Old February 12th 14, 06:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default opinions

You guys crack me up so I wanted your spin on the regimes "customization" AGAIN of the lack of health care act.

Why even have the law if a paragraph here and there can be changed by one person or completely ignored? Wasn't there a complete law passed with timetables and implementations to be met?

And you're ok with the blatant political move of putting things off until after elections? It didn't seem to bother anyone with Bengazi or the IRS so I'm not surprised.

But what about the proclamation that businesses not make staffing decisions based on the law? And if they do, they must swear to the IRS that they did not? In other words, companies are not allowed to tell people (the media) that they are firing people because of bho care. How is that legal?

Are there any laws that his highness cannot pick and choose who they apply to? Where did he get these powers?
Old February 12th 14, 07:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 11:30:09 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
[...]

Whatever, if we want to know what you think we can just watch Fox News.
Old February 12th 14, 07:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:05:03 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Whatever, if we want to know what you think we can just watch Fox News.

So you're fine with it then? You don't mind the restrictions on speech? The illegal interference with private businesses? The ends justify the means again?

That's all I wanted to know.

Old February 12th 14, 08:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:23:10 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:05:03 PM UTC-7, wrote:

Whatever, if we want to know what you think we can just watch Fox News.

So you're fine with it then? You don't mind the restrictions on speech? The illegal interference with private businesses? The ends justify the means again?

That's all I wanted to know.

So that's what Fox News tells you. If I don't believe their bull**** then there's a whole list of stuff that I believe.

I didn't say any of that but since you already make up your own bull**** you might as well make up some that you can pretend is from me.

You should learn to think for yourself and not project your craziness on other people.
Old February 12th 14, 09:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

I'd almost rather have our resident troll posting here than listen to you guys argue your poitical viewpoints!!!!
Old February 12th 14, 09:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:46:00 PM UTC-7, wrote:

So that's what Fox News tells you. If I don't believe their bull**** then there's a whole list of stuff that I believe.

Did you know that the employer mandate has been "delayed" until after the 2016 elections? A provision that was written into the law in black and white to begin after Dec. 31, 2013? Then pushed back for a year and now 3?

And you can put 2 and 2 together can't you? And see that that many people losing their jobs before elections wouldn't be good for the regime and it's plans, don't you? Or have you just gone into complete denial?

OR are you saying that it's not true?

I didn't say any of that but since you already make up your own bull**** you might as well make up some that you can pretend is from me.

You should learn to think for yourself and not project your craziness on other people.

I think for myself that employers are prohibited by this last decree from adjusting their staff to fall below the threshold for providing bhocare. And must swear to the IRS that they did not lower there employee numbers as a result of bho care. WHICH MEANS that the regime wants to keep the public from hearing about the effects of it's ...........???? you can't really call it a law can you? Parts count for some people and not for others. Parts count others don't. So what is it really?

And rather than address it you'll just make stupid comments? Tell me where I'm wrong. Employers CAN adjust their staff? The mandate is not delay until after elections? What?

Old February 12th 14, 09:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 2:00:10 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I'd almost rather have our resident troll posting here than listen to you guys argue your poitical viewpoints!!!!

Why? Do you still see those?

Are you just going to sit by until they come for you? It's best to speak up before there is no one left to do so.

Old February 13th 14, 12:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 2:00:10 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I'd almost rather have our resident troll posting here than listen to you guys argue your poitical viewpoints!!!!

But I haven't posted anything about my political viewpoint.