Ski area stasis

Old December 4th 11, 02:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Ski area stasis

I sorted out a box of old ski area maps this week and it occurred to
me that the California resorts I have visited have not done much in
the last 15 years. There is no difference at Snow Summit, only a
couple of lift upgrades at Bear Mountain, and Mammoth has actually
lost lifts (although probably upgraded the uphill capacity).

Chairs 18 (a triple parallel to and slightly above Chair 2) and 19 (a
double uphill and to the right of the Main Lodge) at Mammoth used to
be favorites of mine because they were usually not crowded (and 18 had
a singles line when it was), but it looks like they were overwhelmed
by the Intrawest upgrade process.

Growing up in Vermont and New Hampshire in the 50's and 60's, I came
to expect ski areas to add a lift or two and some new runs every
year. I experienced more of the same out west after I arrived at
Mammoth the first time in 1970. I don't think that is happening
anymore.

Old December 4th 11, 02:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

I prefer discussing SPD stasis. After all, it has been two years
since this stalking psychopath claimed to have lied to SPD, and ever
since, he has refused to provide the contact info for the officer he
talked to, and of course, SPD there has been absolutely no sign that
SPD has any interest in this sewer.
Nothing changes. No improvement. Just the same pathetic, transparent
lies from Dickless Richard Henry.

Old December 4th 11, 04:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 12/3/11 7:40 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
Growing up in Vermont and New Hampshire in the 50's and 60's, I came
to expect ski areas to add a lift or two and some new runs every
year. I experienced more of the same out west after I arrived at
Mammoth the first time in 1970. I don't think that is happening
anymore.

I think there was a customer negative reaction to the slope
over-development of the 90s and early oughts. Hard to believe the
corporations actually listen directly to customers so more likely the
bean counter branches put the brakes on.
Old December 4th 11, 04:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

I prefer discussing SPD stasis. After all, it has been two years
since this stalking psychopath claimed to have lied to SPD, and ever
since, he has refused to provide the contact info for the officer he
talked to, and of course, SPD there has been absolutely no sign that
SPD has any interest in this sewer.

Let's discuss the stasis of your claim that you'd be sending Richard to
jail, Scottie. Remember that one?

"One of your buddies ratted your sick ass out. We have the proof we
needed."

How long has the been now: getting on to 8 years, yes?

:-)

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old December 4th 11, 05:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

WHY the **** can you not drop this pointless crap and post something useful!
Old December 4th 11, 05:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
downhill wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

Let's discuss the stasis of your claim that you'd be sending Richard to
jail, Scottie. Remember that one?

"One of your buddies ratted your sick ass out. We have the proof we
needed."

How long has the been now: getting on to 8 years, yes?

WHY the **** can you not drop this pointless crap and post something useful!

We all of us post for our own reasons. One of mine is that I find it
better to argue with assholes such as Scottie rather than be
argumentative with friends and family.

Old December 4th 11, 05:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 4, 10:11*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

*downhill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:

Let's discuss the stasis of your claim that you'd be sending Richard to
jail, Scottie. Remember that one?

"One of your buddies ratted your sick ass out. We have the proof we
needed."

How long has the been now: getting on to 8 years, yes?

WHY the **** can you not drop this pointless crap and post something useful!

We all of us post for our own reasons. One of mine is that I find it
better to argue with assholes such as Scottie rather than be
argumentative with friends and family.

I generally ignore him until it appears he is threatening someone
again (or denying his previous threats as in the current threads).
Old December 4th 11, 05:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*downhill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:

Let's discuss the stasis of your claim that you'd be sending Richard to
jail, Scottie. Remember that one?

"One of your buddies ratted your sick ass out. We have the proof we
needed."

How long has the been now: getting on to 8 years, yes?

WHY the **** can you not drop this pointless crap and post something
useful!

We all of us post for our own reasons. One of mine is that I find it
better to argue with assholes such as Scottie rather than be
argumentative with friends and family.

I generally ignore him until it appears he is threatening someone
again (or denying his previous threats as in the current threads).

I ignore him a lot...

....but it's fun to point out his hypocrisies sometimes.

Old December 4th 11, 06:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 4, 9:49*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
I prefer discussing SPD stasis. *After all, it has been two years
since this stalking psychopath claimed to have lied to SPD, and ever
since, he has refused to provide the contact info for the officer he
talked to, and of course, SPD there has been absolutely no sign that
SPD has any interest in this sewer.

Let's discuss the stasis of your claim that you'd be sending Richard to
jail, Scottie. Remember that one?

"One of your buddies ratted your sick ass out. We have the proof we
needed."

How long has the been now: getting on to 8 years, yes?

Unfortunately, yes. But the laws have changed. Speaking of which,
you freaks have been saying you were going to be sending ME to jail
for twelve years or so. How about you discuss that, you pathetic
dickless wimp, and while you are at it, contact info?
After all, YOUR stalking is current. Assuming, of course, that YOU
want to go to jail, and if you try to tell SPD that I threatened your
life, you just might be. I certainly will cooperate.
Old December 4th 11, 06:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 4, 10:07*am, downhill wrote:
Alan Baker wrote:

Let's discuss the stasis of your claim that you'd be sending Richard to
jail, Scottie. Remember that one?

"One of your buddies ratted your sick ass out. We have the proof we
needed."

How long has the been now: getting on to 8 years, yes?

WHY the **** can you not drop this pointless crap and post something useful!

Because he is an insane stalker. Much like you.