Innsbruck Mountains (and bars)

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 21st 03, 07:10 PM
Gary Looft

Default Innsbruck Mountains (and bars)

Hi. I'm heading to Innsbruck in January 2004. I know that there's five
resorts surrounding Innsbruck. What I'd like to know is which are
worth going to. Stubai Glacier appears to be the highest/largest and
most varied so we will definitely be going there. What is good, what
is not? Also, I read that you can arrange a day bus trip to Kitzbuhel
or St Anton. Which one would you recommend?

We are staying at the Hotel Tautermann, about a 5 minute walk from old
town. We prefer bars and not dance clubs. Does anyone know of some
good bars in the area?

Tobogganing. Night-time drunken tobogganing sounds like fun. Has
anyone done this in the Innsbruck area? Where? Tell me about it.

Thank you.
Gary