Please, please, please................

Old February 8th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

Default Please, please, please................

I'm watching the news right now and there are two great things going
on right now.

There's a lawmaker in Arkansas encouraging markets to offer some kind
of sanitizing for shopping carts. Something that the thought of has
made me sick for years.

But the best news is that the fat whore pig has collapsed and "it
doesn't look good". This could be the best news since that whining
kurt kobain did us all a favor. Gawd, I hope she's dead!

Old February 8th 07, 08:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

pigo wrote:

There's a lawmaker in Arkansas encouraging markets to offer some kind
of sanitizing for shopping carts. Something that the thought of has
made me sick for years.

What's wrong with sanitizing shopping carts? Ok, I'll agree it may be
overkill but I can't imagine being bothered just because somebody wipes
down a shopping cart with a sanitizer wipe before using it.

//Walt
Old February 8th 07, 11:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article .com,
pigo wrote:

But the best news is that the fat whore pig has collapsed and "it
doesn't look good". This could be the best news since that whining
kurt kobain did us all a favor. Gawd, I hope she's dead!

You mean your wife?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 9th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Feb 8, 5:06 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article .com,

pigo wrote:

But the best news is that the fat whore pig has collapsed and "it
doesn't look good". This could be the best news since that whining
kurt kobain did us all a favor. Gawd, I hope she's dead!

You mean your wife?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

That's so funny I forgot to laugh.

Old February 9th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Feb 8, 2:43 pm, Walt wrote:
pigo wrote:
There's a lawmaker in Arkansas encouraging markets to offer some kind
of sanitizing for shopping carts. Something that the thought of has
made me sick for years.

What's wrong with sanitizing shopping carts? Ok, I'll agree it may be
overkill but I can't imagine being bothered just because somebody wipes
down a shopping cart with a sanitizer wipe before using it.

//Walt

I think it's about time. I've been doing it for years. I can't believe
people would put their food in the **** section with the nylon straps.

Old February 9th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

pigo wrote:

But the best news is that the fat whore pig has collapsed and "it
doesn't look good". This could be the best news since that whining
kurt kobain did us all a favor. Gawd, I hope she's dead!

Well, you got your wish.

I didn't really hate her. More like pitied her. There's something kind
of Elvis-like in the whole spectacle. A star early on, then getting fat
and weird and drugged up as she got older, then finally dying a
miserable lonely death despite her wealth and hangers-on. (Except Elvis
had talent, of course.)

They say she was DOA, of an overdose. Covered by a sheet and they
weren't working her as they brought her in. So she must have been gone
awhile when they found her. Poor sad trashy girl. Well, that's an end
to it.

Dave

Old February 9th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bdubya

On 8 Feb 2007 12:42:33 -0800, "pigo" wrote:

I'm watching the news right now and there are two great things going
on right now.

There's a lawmaker in Arkansas encouraging markets to offer some kind
of sanitizing for shopping carts. Something that the thought of has
made me sick for years.

Yeah, the death toll from shopping-cart-induced contagion is just
staggering, isn't it?

But the best news is that the fat whore pig has collapsed and "it
doesn't look good". This could be the best news since that whining
kurt kobain did us all a favor.

If you think making Courtney Love into a rich, famous widow was a good
thing, well...whatever. Never mind.

bw
Old February 9th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

bdubya wrote:
On 8 Feb 2007 12:42:33 -0800, "pigo" wrote:

There's a lawmaker in Arkansas encouraging markets to offer some kind
of sanitizing for shopping carts. Something that the thought of has
made me sick for years.

Yeah, the death toll from shopping-cart-induced contagion is just
staggering, isn't it?

Well, you do realize that everyone who has eaten a shopping cart has
died. That's 100%. Staggering.

BTW, bw, I picked up some coupons for $9 lift tickets at the Mighty C
(good Sundays only). If you're interested, drop me a line - be sure to
remove you shoes first.

//Walt
Old February 9th 07, 04:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

"pigo" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 8, 2:43 pm, Walt wrote:
pigo wrote:
There's a lawmaker in Arkansas encouraging markets to offer some kind
of sanitizing for shopping carts. Something that the thought of has
made me sick for years.

What's wrong with sanitizing shopping carts? Ok, I'll agree it may be
overkill but I can't imagine being bothered just because somebody wipes
down a shopping cart with a sanitizer wipe before using it.

//Walt

I think it's about time. I've been doing it for years. I can't believe
people would put their food in the **** section with the nylon straps.

They just better not charge us more for our food so the O.C. can
have wipes. It amazes me sometimes when I see the ads for all
the products to sterilize out world. How the h... is anyone going
to build natural immunity to anything?

Bob

Old February 9th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Feb 8, 9:58 pm, bdubya wrote:

Yeah, the death toll from shopping-cart-induced contagion is just
staggering, isn't it?

So non fatal diseases aren't worth avoiding? That explains a lot.

But the best news is that the fat whore pig has collapsed and "it
doesn't look good". This could be the best news since that whining
kurt kobain did us all a favor.

If you think making Courtney Love into a rich, famous widow was a good
thing, well...whatever. Never mind.

The only difference there is "widow". It is unfortunate that she
wasn't standing behind him. Rumor has it that she was standing in
front!