Nighthawks series fosters fun at Eldora

Old March 9th 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Marty

Default Nighthawks series fosters fun at Eldora

Nice article from Hilary Lund:

http://tinyurl.com/2vvxss

Gosh I miss Wednesday nights at Welch. :-( Time to go get my Eldo
pass for next year and then form a team! This is serious fun folks.
--
Marty

Old March 11th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Miko the pooch[_2_]

In article om,
"Marty" writes:
Gosh I miss Wednesday nights at Welch. :-( Time to go get my Eldo
pass for next year and then form a team! This is serious fun folks.

That brings back memories. We used to have a team in the late 80's.
The drive from Ft. Collins got to be a drag after a while though. Especially
when the wind was blowing snow around. It was so bad one night that I wasn't
sure I was still on the road or about to drive into the lake!
And I did get pulled for going 71 in a 40 zone on the way back once.
These were the days...

Bruno.

Old March 11th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bumpfreaq

On Mar 10, 10:47 pm, (Miko the pooch) wrote:
In article om,
"Marty" writes:

Gosh I miss Wednesday nights at Welch. :-( Time to go get my Eldo
pass for next year and then form a team! This is serious fun folks.

That brings back memories. We used to have a team in the late 80's.
The drive from Ft. Collins got to be a drag after a while though. Especially
when the wind was blowing snow around. It was so bad one night that I wasn't
sure I was still on the road or about to drive into the lake!
And I did get pulled for going 71 in a 40 zone on the way back once.
These were the days...

Bruno.

Hey Bruno,

Are you planning to be at WP next week? Let me know if you'd like to
meet up for a run or two.

Chris

Old March 11th 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Miko the pooch[_2_]

In article .com,
"bumpfreaq" writes:
Are you planning to be at WP next week? Let me know if you'd like to
meet up for a run or two.

I'll be up over the weekend. We can do a few runs if you are around.

Bruno.
Old March 12th 07, 10:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bumpfreaq

On Mar 11, 10:06 am, (Miko the pooch) wrote:
In article .com,
"bumpfreaq" writes:

Are you planning to be at WP next week? Let me know if you'd like to
meet up for a run or two.

I'll be up over the weekend. We can do a few runs if you are around.

Bruno.

Friday will be my last day at WP until the next week. Let me know if
you'll be here. Otherwise I'll ask again next week.

Thanks,
Chris

FS Race suits on Ebay, and Eldora snow report Chris from Boulder Nordic Skiing 0 January 4th 07 01:46 AM
Ski Eldora! klaus Alpine Skiing 3 December 29th 06 10:44 PM
Skiing At Breckenridge, How About Eldora and Grand Mesa? ADK Skier Nordic Skiing 2 November 2nd 06 02:21 PM
Summit Cup Series? Marty Alpine Skiing (moderated) 0 October 10th 06 06:54 PM
Eldora, CO late march Sanjay Arwade Nordic Skiing 0 March 8th 04 03:56 PM