Trunky

Old July 9th 20, 05:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Trunky

How's that Chaz or Chump thing working out for you?

Old July 9th 20, 06:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 1:42:24 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 10:19:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
How's that Chaz or Chump thing working out for you?

I live in the neighborhoods, never see the brats. Only go to Capital Hill when absolutely necessary. Didn't affect my life in the slightest. In my opinion, the cops should have broken out the nightsticks and spanked the punks.

Schatt Lives Matter! Schatt Lives Matter!

Old July 9th 20, 07:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 10:42:23 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote:

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 10:19:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
How's that Chaz or Chump thing working out for you?

I live in the neighborhoods, never see the brats. Only go to Capital Hill when
absolutely necessary. Didn't affect my life in the slightest.
In my opinion, the cops should have broken out the
nightsticks and spanked the punks.

For once I agree with you. But I wouldn't use the word, "spanked."
Commander Horvath would have called out the 9th Division from Fort
Lewis and cleared the place out. It's not politically correct but it
would have been the right thing to do. Commander Horvath always does
the right thing.

Old July 9th 20, 09:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 10:19:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
How's that Chaz or Chump thing working out for you?

I live in the neighborhoods, never see the brats. Only go to Capital Hill when
absolutely necessary. Didn't affect my life in the slightest.
In my opinion, the cops should have broken out the
nightsticks and spanked the punks.

For once I agree with you. But I wouldn't use the word, "spanked."
Commander Horvath would have called out the 9th Division from Fort
Lewis and cleared the place out. It's not politically correct but it
would have been the right thing to do. Commander Horvath always does
the right thing.

Commander Horvath? Now you're a swabbie?

Do you still think you're a SEAL?

Do they make waterproof diapers for when you play sub in the bathtub?
I seem to remember you saying soldiers from Ft. Lewis would visit me.

Could happen any time.

Another empty lie, Huggies. Now go change your diapers
back into green camo.

green camo? How lame is that? Commander Horvath hasn't worn green
camo since the 80's. About the time you got hung up on diapers.

Old July 10th 20, 08:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 21:38:12 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
spit this ****:

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 10:19:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
How's that Chaz or Chump thing working out for you?

I live in the neighborhoods, never see the brats. Only go to Capital Hill when
absolutely necessary. Didn't affect my life in the slightest.
In my opinion, the cops should have broken out the
nightsticks and spanked the punks.

For once I agree with you. But I wouldn't use the word, "spanked."
Commander Horvath would have called out the 9th Division from Fort
Lewis and cleared the place out. It's not politically correct but it
would have been the right thing to do. Commander Horvath always does
the right thing.

Commander Horvath? Now you're a swabbie?

Do you still think you're a SEAL?

Right, Commander Huggies.

You never were a SEAL and you'll never be one. You were never trained
by SEALs.

Do they make waterproof diapers for when you play sub in the bathtub?
I seem to remember you saying soldiers from Ft. Lewis would visit me.

Could happen any time.

One thing that is never going to happen, anytime: you showing up
and knocking on my door, pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.

You would be the first to know.

Another empty lie, Huggies. Now go change your diapers
back into green camo.

green camo? How lame is that? Commander Horvath hasn't worn green
camo since the 80's. About the time you got hung up on diapers.

You must have had a stock of army surplus diapers, Commander Huggies.
Hey, do you attend AA meetings via Zoom like your buddy Beetch Hobbs?

Commander Horvath has never attended an AA meeting. He doesn't have
to. Only drunks go to AA meetings.

Old July 11th 20, 07:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 9:17:04 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 1:50:14 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Never claimed to be one. Hilarious that you tell that lie while calling yourself Commander Huggies of the USS Diaper. As for being taught by SEALS, all you have to do is show up and I will prove it. Now change your diapers.

Saigon Schattie
Old July 12th 20, 12:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 18:17:03 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote some ****.

[...]

****ing bull****. You claimed to be trained by SEALs. It's in the
books.

Hilarious that you tell that lie while calling yourself
Commander Huggies of the USS Diaper. As for being taught
by SEALS, all you have to do is show up and I will prove it.

Commander Horvath has been trained by the best. Commander Horvath has
beaten up drug dealers and put them in prison. Commander Horvath's
record speaks for itself.

Do they make waterproof diapers for when you play sub in the bathtub?
I seem to remember you saying soldiers from Ft. Lewis would visit me.

Could happen any time.

One thing that is never going to happen, anytime: you showing up
and knocking on my door, pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.

You would be the first to know.

I know you have never and will never have the balls.

Old July 12th 20, 08:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

It sure is. He said he lived next to the SEAL training base and took an advanced course in applied mayhem. What obvious bull****!
Old July 13th 20, 01:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sat, 11 Jul 2020 21:44:15 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote:

Commander Horvath? Now you're a swabbie?

Do you still think you're a SEAL?

Right, Commander Huggies.

You never were a SEAL and you'll never be one. You were never trained
by SEALs.

Never claimed to be one.

****ing bull****. You claimed to be trained by SEALs. It's in the
books.

Never claimed to be a SEAL,

Yes you did. It's on record.

But I did basic training at Ft. Lewis. Home of 9th Division. Airborne
Rangers. My DI wore a Green Beret. I can truthfully say I was
trained by Green Berets. He was one mean SOB but I didn't hate him or
fear him. I was a cadet at the time and in a year and half I would
be a Lieutenant and he would still be a Sergeant.

You would have washed out after one day at Ft. Lewis.

you pathetic lying pieces of **** keep telling the lie you made up.

Hilarious that you tell that lie while calling yourself
Commander Huggies of the USS Diaper. As for being taught
by SEALS, all you have to do is show up and I will prove it.

Commander Horvath has been trained by the best.

The only thing you command is a rowboat on a polluted lake.

Commander Horvath has
beaten up drug dealers and put them in prison. Commander Horvath's
record speaks for itself.

Sure does. You have a record of being a dickless coward hiding his
identity and never having the balls to spew his **** in person.

Who's hiding? Commander Horvath doesn't hide.

Old July 13th 20, 10:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 9:54:12 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 1:47:46 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
[...]

Show up and find out. Oooops, you believe me and are terrified. As you should be. None of you ever have and none of you ever will have the balls to find out. Change your diapers.

"I killed to save my life and the life of my friends"