RSAM - Still broken?

Old March 30th 04, 09:22 AM
MoonMan

Default RSAM - Still broken?

Is RSAM still broken? or is it me or even demon?

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk

Old March 30th 04, 02:50 PM
klaus

MoonMan wrote:
Is RSAM still broken? or is it me or even demon?

It's still down. I'm trying to find an alternative gateway but have
had no luck yet.

-klaus

Old March 30th 04, 03:17 PM
MoonMan

klaus wrote:
MoonMan wrote:
Is RSAM still broken? or is it me or even demon?

It's still down. I'm trying to find an alternative gateway but have
had no luck yet.

-klaus

Good luck, don't let it distract ou from the snow too much

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk

Old March 30th 04, 04:41 PM
Walt

suzieflame wrote:
"MoonMan" wrote:

Is RSAM still broken? or is it me or even demon?

My baby!!!

Your baby is a demon? Why am I not surprised?

--
//-Walt
//
Old March 30th 04, 06:36 PM
lal_truckee

suzieflame wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 11:41:17 -0500, Walt
wrote:

suzieflame wrote:

"MoonMan" wrote:

Is RSAM still broken? or is it me or even demon?

My baby!!!

Your baby is a demon? Why am I not surprised?

My RSAM baby!! I gave that newsgroup life, depsite Scott's attempts to
undermine my honest campaign.

OK; so do you know of a reliable gateway? the one rsam has been using
seems flaky.
Old March 31st 04, 10:00 PM
The Real Bev

suzieflame wrote:

wrote:

suzieflame wrote:
Walt wrote:
suzieflame wrote:
"MoonMan" wrote:

Is RSAM still broken? or is it me or even demon?

My baby!!!

Your baby is a demon? Why am I not surprised?

My RSAM baby!! I gave that newsgroup life, depsite Scott's attempts to
undermine my honest campaign.

OK; so do you know of a reliable gateway? the one rsam has been using
seems flaky.

Look, I gave birth to the ****er, now you want me to change it's
nappies? How about giving mom a rest?

Moms can't rest. Ever. I thought you knew that before you signed on.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old March 31st 04, 10:10 PM
Walt

The Real Bev wrote:
suzieflame wrote:
wrote:

OK; so do you know of a reliable gateway? the one rsam has been using
seems flaky.

Look, I gave birth to the ****er, now you want me to change it's
nappies? How about giving mom a rest?

Moms can't rest. Ever. I thought you knew that before you signed on.

Oh great. Now Suzie is taking mothering advice from Bev. I predict the
new gateway for RSAM will acquired at a garage sale for $2.75.

--
//-Walt
//
Old April 1st 04, 01:01 AM
The Real Bev

Walt wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
suzieflame wrote:
wrote:

OK; so do you know of a reliable gateway? the one rsam has been using
seems flaky.

Look, I gave birth to the ****er, now you want me to change it's
nappies? How about giving mom a rest?

Moms can't rest. Ever. I thought you knew that before you signed on.

Oh great. Now Suzie is taking mothering advice from Bev.

(S)he could do worse. At least my 2 spawn, 2 spawn-in-law and 5
grandspawn not only are willing to speak to me, some of them even like
having me around.

I predict the
new gateway for RSAM will acquired at a garage sale for $2.75.

You wish! While neither of the spawn are as che^H^H^Hfrugal as their
mom, when they decide to splurge they at least hunt around for the best
deal.

// obski: no moreski

Likewise. ****ski.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old April 1st 04, 07:09 AM
The Real Bev

suzieflame wrote:

On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 14:00:08 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote:

suzieflame wrote:

wrote:

suzieflame wrote:
Walt wrote:
suzieflame wrote:
"MoonMan" wrote:

Is RSAM still broken? or is it me or even demon?

My baby!!!

Your baby is a demon? Why am I not surprised?

My RSAM baby!! I gave that newsgroup life, depsite Scott's attempts to
undermine my honest campaign.

OK; so do you know of a reliable gateway? the one rsam has been using
seems flaky.

Look, I gave birth to the ****er, now you want me to change it's
nappies? How about giving mom a rest?

Moms can't rest. Ever. I thought you knew that before you signed on.

I don't care. Where's Hannigan? He's been a very sloppy father, and
it's time he pulled his weight.

He's off somewhere having fun while we sit here alone and freeze in the
dark.

Old April 1st 04, 04:47 PM
lal_truckee

Walt wrote:

-Walt
//
// obski: no moreski

Whyski?

[MODPOL] RSAM technical difficulties klaus Alpine Skiing 3 February 1st 04 02:40 PM
broken snowboard sporty.zimowe Snowboarding 2 December 3rd 03 03:43 PM
rsam reject? pigo Alpine Skiing 2 November 7th 03 08:01 PM
Walt: RSAM working Sam Seiber Alpine Skiing 1 October 17th 03 10:13 PM