Thinking of Going on a Trip

Old July 25th 14, 07:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Thinking of Going on a Trip

On Friday, 25 July 2014 12:02:17 UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
On Friday, July 25, 2014 7:17:55 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 19:05:07 -0700 (PDT), nobody

wrote this crap:

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:04:17 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

Holy ****, you really are insane. You make **** up, ignore

getting busted in a lie, prove that you are a liar with your

own google search, then yank a whopper like this out of your ass.

Then go ahead and retype your claims of "Paid my half" and "Used a

coupon for both of us" as complete sentences starting with the

pronoun "I". Do it in the space provided below:

"Paid my half," implies, "He paid my half," or, "The coupon paid my

half."

Same with, "Used a coupon for both of us."

How ****ing desperate can you clowns get? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Now go change your diapers.

MonkeyBoi ducks a simple request for a pronoun again. BUSTED, LIAR!
Not that we're surprised...
Old July 25th 14, 10:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 5:44:34 PM UTC-7, your name wrote:
On Thursday, July 24, 2014 5:13:26 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

Just another David Hobbs outright lie. Paid my half. Used a coupon for both of us.

There's the famous "tell" that shows you're lying. You drop the pronoun "I": you don't say "I paid my half.", "I used a coupon for both of us". You're a moocher and a liar.

I wish you hadn't told him. I have been reading that tell for years. What if this were a friendly poker game and one of the players "helped" the mark like this?
Old July 26th 14, 02:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

On Thursday, July 24, 2014 9:04:17 PM UTC-4, twobuddha wrote:

Holy ****, you really are insane. You make **** up, ignore

getting busted in a lie, prove that you are a liar with your

own google search, then yank a whopper like this out of your ass.

Then go ahead and retype your claims of "Paid my half" and "Used a

coupon for both of us" as complete sentences starting with the

pronoun "I". Do it in the space provided below:

"Paid my half," implies, "He paid my half," or, "The coupon paid my

half."

Same with, "Used a coupon for both of us."

How ****ing desperate can you clowns get? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Now go change your diapers.

MonkeyBoi ducks a simple request for a pronoun again. BUSTED, LIAR!

Not that we're surprised...

Holy ****, are you so ****ing stupid that you think using pronouns or not determines whether I am lying, in a post that is busting YOU freaks for making up a ridiculous lie? When you freaks ****ed yourself by posting google tidbits that prove YOU are lying?

Yeah, you're that ****ing stupid, pussy. That desperate. That cowardly. Thanks for ****ing yourself.

And he ducks the simple request again....

BWAKBWAKBWAKBWAK

You're such a ****ing predictable simpleton that it's really boring to poke you with a sharp stick.

what do you do in the offseason? thinking of trying a new sport Dick G[_4_] Alpine Skiing 100 March 12th 11 09:41 PM
trip downhill Alpine Skiing 1 February 25th 06 02:14 AM
Trip to NH-VT Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 0 September 13th 05 01:49 AM
what a trip John Forrest Tomlinson Nordic Skiing 4 February 10th 05 09:01 AM
Aamodt is thinking of quitting. Inger Skramstad Jørstad Alpine Skiing 3 October 11th 03 01:20 PM