Closest ski area to Colorado Springs?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 26th 04, 04:00 AM
TCS

If I recall correctly, the owner of Sharktooth reported that the top 30
feet of his ski area was as good as anything in the Alps.
So, that is something like 1.5 turns?

And, with another 30 lifts, Sharktooth would have the same lift capacity as
Vail - or at least Boyne Mountain.

( I always thought his claim was a little strange.)

TCS (The Colorado Skier)
Loveland opens in 2 months.