RGPM watered down...

Old March 11th 04, 07:00 PM
Richard Henry

Default RGPM watered down...

"Peg Smith" wrote in message

I won't vote for anything that
would make you happy.

Yes, well, that's a good reason.

As far as I know, the last usenet group that spawned off a moderated
daughter was rec.skiing.alpine - rec.skiing.alpine.moderated a little over
a year ago. If you want to see the value of a moderated group, look at the
difference in postings between those two. RSA whad been afflicted by one or
two posters who perverted every thread to their personal crusade. Now RSA
is still open for the flamers (and there is stil much skiing content there),
while RSAM is purely on topic.

Note: rsam may not yet be carried on your news server. It is caried on
google groups, however.

Old March 11th 04, 11:56 PM
JTAutry

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

difference in postings between those two. RSA whad been afflicted by one

or
two posters who perverted every thread to their personal crusade. Now RSA
is still open for the flamers (and there is stil much skiing content

there),
while RSAM is purely on topic.

Great! I'm so damned happy for RSA I could spit! If ever there was a case
for moderation that was surely it.

RGP is not.

JT

Old March 12th 04, 01:11 AM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article Sz34c.4020$uh.623@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 3/11/04 12:00 PM:

"Peg Smith" wrote in message

I won't vote for anything that
would make you happy.

Yes, well, that's a good reason.

As far as I know, the last usenet group that spawned off a moderated
daughter was rec.skiing.alpine - rec.skiing.alpine.moderated a little

over
a year ago. If you want to see the value of a moderated group, look at

the
difference in postings between those two. RSA whad been afflicted by

one or
two posters who perverted every thread to their personal crusade. Now

RSA
is still open for the flamers (and there is stil much skiing content

there),
while RSAM is purely on topic.

Note: rsam may not yet be carried on your news server. It is caried on
google groups, however.

RSA.Terrorist is censored, and no one can tell the truth about the

criminal
acts of the moderators and participants. Richard Henry is one of the

worst
of the stalking criminals.
If you want to see a bunch of criminals censoring the truth about their
felonies and depravities, while continuing to harass on an uncensored
newsgroup, try rsa.terrorist.
As for perverting threads, check out the false allegations of molesting
children, death threats, and sick defamations Richard Henry and his

buddies
spew on a regular basis.

Thus we see the need for RSA Moderated.

You can always count on Scott to bark when needed.

Old March 12th 04, 01:13 AM
scottabe

in article y%84c.4073$uh.2080@fed1read02, Richard Henry at

wrote on 3/11/04 12:00 PM:

"Peg Smith" wrote in message

[...]

Richard Henry needs rsa.moderated, because I tell the truth about his
criminal harassment. Of course, he does not object to death threats, false
allegations of molesting children, gross defamation, and all the rest of the
vile tactics used by him and his fellow criminals to control the newsgroup.
No matter how vile or criminal their behavior on rsa, Richard Henry and his
sick psychopathic friends are allowed to post to rsa.terrorist. As long as
they don't tell the truth about rsa.t.

Old March 12th 04, 11:51 AM
Wayne Brown

wrote on 3/11/04 12:00 PM:

"Peg Smith" wrote in message

[...]

So Scott is still around? I thought that after he got his rear end
kicked in the RSAM vote he'd crawled back under his rock and disappeared.

--
Wayne Brown (HPCC #1104) | "When your tail's in a crack, you improvise
| if you're good enough. Otherwise you give
| your pelt to the trapper."
"e^(i*pi) = -1" -- Euler | -- John Myers Myers, "Silverlock"