Alta Early April?

Old April 3rd 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default Alta Early April?

On Mar 28, 7:53*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*pigo wrote:
On Mar 27, 7:16*pm, Yadda wrote:
I am thinking of taking a quick ski break to Alta 4/9-4/12. *I would
like to keep my expenses down so I don't want to rent a car. *I would
need shuttle or bus from airport to hotel (SLC or mountain?) and
friendly night life. *Any suggestions?

I like the Homestead Village in Sugarhouse. Many a folk that come to
ski w me stay there. Kitchenettes, chain steakhouse in the parking
lot. Walk a block to Fiddlers Elbow for pool, darts, big TV's. 30
minutes to Alta. If big dump is expected, take blankets and sleep in
your car in the Snowbird parking shelter.

Hey, I ate at that chain restaurant TWICE my last visit. *Maybe
"Texas... something" *The waitresses used to be MUCH hotter there, same
for the Red Rocks. *Where did all the cuties go?

They heard you were coming.
Old April 3rd 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Mar 29, 9:26*am, pigo wrote:
On Mar 28, 8:53*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
,

*pigo wrote:
On Mar 27, 7:16*pm, Yadda wrote:
I am thinking of taking a quick ski break to Alta 4/9-4/12. *I would
like to keep my expenses down so I don't want to rent a car. *I would
need shuttle or bus from airport to hotel (SLC or mountain?) and
friendly night life. *Any suggestions?

I like the Homestead Village in Sugarhouse. Many a folk that come to
ski w me stay there. Kitchenettes, chain steakhouse in the parking
lot. Walk a block to Fiddlers Elbow for pool, darts, big TV's. 30
minutes to Alta. If big dump is expected, take blankets and sleep in
your car in the Snowbird parking shelter.

Hey, I ate at that chain restaurant TWICE my last visit. *Maybe
"Texas... something" *The waitresses used to be MUCH hotter there, same
for the Red Rocks. *Where did all the cuties go?

Yeah. It is Texas something. They did used to have some cuties there.
I haven't been in a while. I still go to Fiddlers often. That's the
place we went that time. I don't go to Red Rocks. I still can't
stomach most of the wannabe European sewage from the tiny breweries. I
have found one called Kokanee that is pretty good though.

Damn, Bob. You sure have fried your brain. Don't even know that
Kokanee is a Canuck beer.

When I was working restaraunts in SLC most of the chicks were mid
twenties with children approaching 10 y.o. You can only cover that
with cloths for so long. Add the meth or crack and the ****ed up
chromosomes from inbreeding and the "cuties" get harder and harder to
find.........not that I'm looking :-o-

Can't find ten year olds, Bob? Knew you were a freak. Considering
how much cocaine you did and dealt, pretty hypocritical of you.
Gee, this is fun.
Old April 4th 09, 02:28 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 27, 10:03*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

After a beer or two, it's nice to know you can just walk back to your
room and not worry about Utah's aggressive DWI enforcement.

Dave, Dave. If you only have a beer or two, you don't have to worry
about a DWI.

I wouldn't take any chances. Especially in Utah.

If you are a drunken drug addled dickless coward, you do. Guess you
just showed us which you are, eh?

Heyyyyyy... you cut out the part where I said I don't even drink beer.
Who did you learn that sneaky, low down trick from?

Oh, well. I have not had to worry about that problem for over twenty
years, but I do understand why Dickless Dave has to.

Actually, I never have to worry about that problem. I rarely drink
alcohol. I did share a couple of bottles of champagne with friends on
the way from Seattle to the gorge for the Dave Matthews concert. But we
took a limousine for safety and comfort... and because it's awesome to
take a limousine to a concert. Did you know they have special parking
for you right up front?

Got a laugh the other day. Up at Whistler, stopped at a sobriety
checkpoint. Officer asked me what I had been doing, got to tell her
that I just left an AA meeting. We had a good giggle.
I hope you make it. Many freaks here could stop drinking and using
drugs. Especially your buddy Bob Thompson, who is a stone cold
alcoholic and a former cocaine dealer.

See you just said the same thing about me, and I KNOW that's not true.

dave