Legal Update : Biggers v. Abraham.

Old December 22nd 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Three Buddha and His Inflatable Dream of Bacon

Default Legal Update : Biggers v. Abraham.

On Dec 21, 7:01*pm, twobuddha wrote:

When decent people figure YOU out, they are disgusted. *Repelled.
Aghast at what a pathetic, laughable, vile asshole you are.

I think you are now having delusions of my grandeur, because
honestly most people could give a **** about some guy who
gives you grief on the internets.

Most people find me funny. That's why they keep giving me so
much free ****.

Can you work on having a conscience? *

Can you work on citing evidence of a lock of a conscience?

This post. *Plenty more available, freak. *Now go **** yourself.

So a conscionable post would be what?
Old December 22nd 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mark Clements

On 22/12/2008 03:02, twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 21, 10:51 am, Mark Clements
wrote:
On 21/12/2008 05:43, twobuddha wrote:
snip the usual Nothing to be ashamed about at all.
WHAT police record, dumb****? Never arrested, never charged, never
convicted of any crime. I do not have a police record, you stupid

DUI?

No criminal record, dumb****. And my last DUI was TWENTY FIVE ****ING
YEARS AGO.

I'll assume that after a certain period of time (and presumably
according to the offence) your criminal record is expunged, so now you
have no criminal record - OK. I still have a lingering question - were
you not arrested or charged for the DUI(s)? I have no idea how the
system works in the US, but in the UK even a simple speeding offence is
classed as a conviction, so I'm having a little trouble with your "never
arrested, never charged, never convicted of any crime" assertion.

snip the usual
Old December 22nd 08, 09:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 21, 8:44*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Dec 21, 7:02*pm, twobuddha wrote:

*A shining example of recovery.
Now go **** yourself.

An unintended irony?

Reality. Where as YOU are a shining example of a dickless, cowardly
psychopathic pathological liar.
Go **** yourself, freak.
Old December 22nd 08, 09:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

You've got about as much grandeur as the last good **** I took.

Most people find me funny. That's why they keep giving me so
much free ****.

Most decent people think you are a sociopath, and find you repulsive.
Certainly a whole bunch of people who used to post here, and are still
my friends, think you are a despicable asshole, a dickless coward, and
a sociopathic wimp.

Can you work on having a conscience? *

Can you work on citing evidence of a lock of a conscience?

This post. *Plenty more available, freak. *Now go **** yourself.

So a conscionable post would be what?

You would not understand, freak.

Old December 22nd 08, 09:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

*wrote:
On 21/12/2008 05:43, twobuddha wrote:
snip the usual *Nothing to be ashamed about at all.
WHAT police record, dumb****? *Never arrested, never charged, never
convicted of any crime. *I do not have a police record, you stupid
DUI?

No criminal record, dumb****. *And my last DUI was TWENTY FIVE ****ING
YEARS AGO.

I'll assume that after a certain period of time (and presumably
according to the offence) your criminal record is expunged, so now you
have no criminal record - OK.

Another pathetic lie. What part of NEVER CHARGED. NEVER CONVICTED.
Don't you understand, you manipulative piece of ****?

I still have a lingering question - were
you not arrested or charged for the DUI(s)? I have no idea how the
system works in the US, but in the UK even a simple speeding offence is
classed as a conviction, so I'm having a little trouble with your "never
arrested, never charged, never convicted of any crime" assertion.

Not surprising that a dickless rsa freak has a little trouble with
reality and truth.
Old December 23rd 08, 04:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
On Dec 21, 7:01*pm, twobuddha wrote:

When decent people figure YOU out, they are disgusted. *Repelled.
Aghast at what a pathetic, laughable, vile asshole you are.

I think you are now having delusions of my grandeur, because
honestly most people could give a **** about some guy who
gives you grief on the internets.

You've got about as much grandeur as the last good **** I took.

I'll take that as a compliment. I know how hard it can be to
take a good, satisfying ****.

Most people find me funny. That's why they keep giving me so
much free ****.

Most decent people think you are a sociopath, and find you repulsive.
Certainly a whole bunch of people who used to post here, and are still
my friends, think you are a despicable asshole, a dickless coward, and
a sociopathic wimp.

Name names so that I can hunt them down and kill them.

Can you work on having a conscience? *

Can you work on citing evidence of a lock of a conscience?

This post. *Plenty more available, freak. *Now go **** yourself.

So a conscionable post would be what?

You would not understand, freak.

So you can't explain it. Which means you have no
idea what it means.

Old December 23rd 08, 05:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mark Clements

On 22/12/2008 22:29, twobuddha wrote:
I'll assume that after a certain period of time (and presumably
according to the offence) your criminal record is expunged, so now you
have no criminal record - OK.

Another pathetic lie. What part of NEVER CHARGED. NEVER CONVICTED.
Don't you understand, you manipulative piece of ****?

Oh, I understand your assertion perfectly well, just as I'd understand
your assertion if you said that you had three arms. In that case
however, as in this, I wouldn't believe it.

Lets get this straight: are you claiming that your DUI convictions are
not convictions per se and are something like "DUI slap-on-the-wrist" or
"DUI you're-a-naughty-boy-now-don't-do-it-again"? Enquiring minds need
to know.

I still have a lingering question - were
you not arrested or charged for the DUI(s)? I have no idea how the
system works in the US, but in the UK even a simple speeding offence is
classed as a conviction, so I'm having a little trouble with your "never
arrested, never charged, never convicted of any crime" assertion.

snip usual ad hominem stuff in which answering the question is avoided
Old December 28th 08, 01:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_3_]

twobuddha wrote:

What a stupid dumb****!!!! You dickless freak, I have no problem
telling the story of how you dickless freaks lied to the cops and a
judge.

LOL! Did we all "lie to the cops and a judge" to get you other
restraining orders, Schattie? How about when the police had to be
called to remove you from an Al-Anon meeting?

Oooh, sorry, that was a DIFFERENT set of people who lied to the cops.
Funny how you keep encountering such people. But I guess that's one of
the occupational hazards of being a "truth-teller".

Dave
Old December 29th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 27, 6:19*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
What a stupid dumb****!!!! *You dickless freak, I have no problem
telling the story of how you dickless freaks lied to the cops and a
judge.

LOL! *Did we all "lie to the cops and a judge" to get you other
restraining orders, Schattie? *

Orders? Plural? Odd thing is, the bitch that lied to a judge to get
the first one has apologized to me for what she did.
Amazing how people lie when caught lying. Like you.

How about when the police had to be
called to remove you from an Al-Anon meeting?

I am SO proud of that. Still brag about it, ten years later. Odd
thing is, a couple of the bitches who decided they had a right to
censor the truth about men talking about lying bitches also have
apologized. Just goes to show you that SOME liars recant, grow, and
become better people.
About three have from this ********. One who lied to the cops and a
judge. Got the whole story.
Discuss the reality that so many freaks lied to a cop and a judge.
Show the Post, Dickless Dave Jr.

Oooh, sorry, that was a DIFFERENT set of people who lied to the cops.
Funny how you keep encountering such people. *But I guess that's one of
the occupational hazards of being a "truth-teller".

Actually, it is. People like you, when caught lying, defame and
attack the truth teller. Pretty predictable, actually, you stupid
dumb****.
Now go **** yourself, you dickless freak.
Old December 29th 08, 03:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 23, 10:27*am, Mark Clements
wrote:
On 22/12/2008 22:29, twobuddha wrote: I'll assume that after a certain period of time (and presumably
according to the offence) your criminal record is expunged, so now you
have no criminal record - OK.

Another pathetic lie. *What part of NEVER CHARGED. *NEVER CONVICTED..
Don't you understand, you manipulative piece of ****?

Oh, I understand your assertion perfectly well, just as I'd understand
your assertion if you said that you had three arms. In that case
however, as in this, I wouldn't believe it.

I could give a **** whether you believe it or not, freak. Fact.
Reality. You're a pathological liar and you just got busted lying.
How pathetic.

Lets get this straight: are you claiming that your DUI convictions are
not convictions per se and are something like "DUI slap-on-the-wrist" or
"DUI you're-a-naughty-boy-now-don't-do-it-again"? Enquiring minds need
to know.

Not criminal, dumb****. Last one was over twenty five years ago.
Enquiring minds want to know why you are so desperate you bring up
ancient history in order to cover up getting busted lying, you
dickless freak.

* I still have a lingering question - were
you not arrested or charged for the DUI(s)? I have no idea how the
system works in the US, but in the UK even a simple speeding offence is
classed as a conviction, so I'm having a little trouble with your "never
arrested, never charged, never convicted of any crime" assertion.

snip usual ad hominem stuff in which answering the question is avoided

Translation: Asshole gets busted lying, snips information that proves
he got busted lying.
How pathetic. How dickless. Go **** yourself, freak.