Legal Update : Biggers v. Abraham.

Old December 21st 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_3_]

Default Legal Update : Biggers v. Abraham.

twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 19, 12:57 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Dec 19, 12:54 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
,
Yabahoobs wrote:
Scott, or Klaus, if you're around :
Just curious what the status, if any, is on the Biggers lawsuit
against one Scott "Fat ****" Abraham ?
I'm no lawyer, but I wouldn't be in a big hurry to try to sue a guy with
no money and no earning potential. What are you going to collect? A
pile of old clothes?

His computer would be a gift to us all.

Hey, it's not a bad box, dual core and set up as an entertainment
center, but it ain't nothing special.

Here are the relevant headers:

rv:1.9.0.5)
Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

NT 6.0? Schattie, are you using VISTA?? BWAHAHA!

Now, the other field, "User-Agent", says "G2/1.0". Not sure what that
means, but I know that G2 is a code for PowerPC, which would mean he's
really using an old (pre-Intel) Mac.

I assure you there is nothing damaging to me on it at all. Unlike
you, I have nothing to hide. My life is so clean I squeak.

LOL! What about your multiple restraining orders and your police record?

Dave

Old December 21st 08, 04:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

*Yabahoobs wrote:
Scott, or Klaus, if you're around :
Just curious what the status, if any, is on the Biggers lawsuit
against one Scott "Fat ****" Abraham ?
I'm no lawyer, but I wouldn't be in a big hurry to try to sue a guy with
no money and no earning potential. *What are you going to collect? *A
pile of old clothes?
His computer would be a gift to us all.

Hey, it's not a bad box, dual core and set up as an entertainment
center, but it ain't nothing special.

Here are the relevant headers:

rv:1.9.0.5)
* * Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

NT 6.0? *Schattie, are you using VISTA?? * BWAHAHA!

Works for me, dumb****. Are you so pathetic, such a nerd, that you
judge someone by the OS they use?
I judge a man by the quality of his character. Your OS is ASSHOLE.

Now, the other field, "User-Agent", says "G2/1.0". *Not sure what that
means, but I know that G2 is a code for PowerPC, which would mean he's
really using an old (pre-Intel) Mac.

You really do make up ridiculous things at times. Standard issue HP.
22" and 26" monitors. Hooked to a stereo, juiced up video cards, etc,
use it a lot as an entertainment system. Nothing special. And a
laptop. Nothing special.
Unlike me. I'm special. Especially around here.

I assure you there is nothing damaging to me on it at all. *Unlike
you, I have nothing to hide. *My life is so clean I squeak.

LOL! * What about your multiple restraining orders and your police record?

What a stupid dumb****!!!! You dickless freak, I have no problem
telling the story of how you dickless freaks lied to the cops and a
judge. Fascinates them. And if they need any further proof, I just
point them to this ********, and they can watch freaks like you lie.
Nothing to be ashamed about at all.
WHAT police record, dumb****? Never arrested, never charged, never
convicted of any crime. I do not have a police record, you stupid
dumb****. Which has never stopped you freaks from lying your ass off.
How pathetic. How dickless. You really can't understand that some
people in this world live openly, honestly, with integrity, can you,
freak? That some people aren't pathological liars desperately conning
every one around them?
Beyond your comprehension, I'm sure. Freaks always want to think
everyone else is filled with shame about who they are. Like you are.
For good reason, seeing what a pathetic, dickless scumbag you are.
Merry Christmas, freak.
No surprise YOU hide YOUR location. If I was a dickless coward like
you, I'd do the same thing.
No ****ing clue. You'll never be able to understand.
Old December 21st 08, 06:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 20, 4:09*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Can you work on having a conscience? *Ethics? *Morals? *Balls?

How ironic.
Old December 21st 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Three Buddha and His Inflatable Dream of Bacon

On Dec 20, 4:09*pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 19, 9:35*pm, Three Buddha and His Inflatable Dream of Bacon

A) How exactly are you managing your image?

I don't bother to try. *

You might want to consider it. Just so you don't disgust so many
people.

B) It's nice that you are pointing out things that are
obvious to you, but those of us that actually get paid
to point things out, know that nothing is as obvious
as you think it is. *To wit, you have to cite verifiable
evidence and specific instances of what you find so
obvious.

Can you work on that?

Can you work on having a conscience? *

Can you work on citing evidence of a lock of a conscience?
Old December 21st 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mark Clements

On 21/12/2008 05:43, twobuddha wrote:
snip the usual
Nothing to be ashamed about at all.
WHAT police record, dumb****? Never arrested, never charged, never
convicted of any crime. I do not have a police record, you stupid

DUI?
Old December 22nd 08, 01:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev

Yabahoobs wrote:
Scott, or Klaus, if you're around :
Just curious what the status, if any, is on the Biggers lawsuit
against one Scott "Fat ****" Abraham ?
I'm no lawyer, but I wouldn't be in a big hurry to try to sue a guy with
no money and no earning potential. What are you going to collect? A
pile of old clothes?
His computer would be a gift to us all.

Hey, it's not a bad box, dual core and set up as an entertainment
center, but it ain't nothing special.

Here are the relevant headers:

rv:1.9.0.5)
Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

NT 6.0? Schattie, are you using VISTA?? BWAHAHA!

Now, the other field, "User-Agent", says "G2/1.0". Not sure what that
means, but I know that G2 is a code for PowerPC, which would mean he's
really using an old (pre-Intel) Mac.

I think it means he's posting through shudder googlegroups. In his
defense, at least he's using properly-updated Firefox rather than IE.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old December 22nd 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 20, 11:32*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Dec 20, 4:09*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Can you work on having a conscience? *Ethics? *Morals? *Balls?

How ironic.

Nothing ironic about it at all. Sad, sick reality. Shame you can't
work on becoming a decent human being, freak.
Old December 22nd 08, 02:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 21, 7:45*am, Three Buddha and His Inflatable Dream of Bacon
wrote:
On Dec 20, 4:09*pm, twobuddha wrote: On Dec 19, 9:35*pm, Three Buddha and His Inflatable Dream of Bacon

A) How exactly are you managing your image?

I don't bother to try. *

You might want to consider it. Just so you don't disgust so many
people.

I know thousands of people who are hardly disgusted, Erik Leonard.
Decent people.
You con them. I show them who I am. I don't have to worry about them
figuring me out, what you see is what you get.
When decent people figure YOU out, they are disgusted. Repelled.
Aghast at what a pathetic, laughable, vile asshole you are.

This post. Plenty more available, freak. Now go **** yourself.

Old December 22nd 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 21, 10:51*am, Mark Clements
wrote:
On 21/12/2008 05:43, twobuddha wrote:
snip the usual Nothing to be ashamed about at all.
WHAT police record, dumb****? *Never arrested, never charged, never
convicted of any crime. *I do not have a police record, you stupid

DUI?

No criminal record, dumb****. And my last DUI was TWENTY FIVE ****ING
YEARS AGO.
Damn, you're desperate.
Here's a clue, you dickless freak. I'll be sober twenty years this
coming Febuary. A shining example of recovery.
Whereas YOU are a dickless freak, hiding your identity because you are
justifiably ashamed of the dickless freak you are.
Now go **** yourself.
Old December 22nd 08, 03:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 21, 7:02*pm, twobuddha wrote:
*A shining example of recovery.
Now go **** yourself.