"I know alot of people in the biz"

Old February 15th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default "I know alot of people in the biz"

Well since FF is too much of a noble and virtuous Stay-Puft
Marshmellow, let's not bother asking for names...

How about just explanations of HOW you meet these people in the biz ?
How do you know them ? Please...endulge (your grandiose fantasies)....

Old February 15th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

com
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well since FF is too much of a noble and virtuous Stay-Puft
Marshmellow, let's not bother asking for names...

Sure. I'll give names. Right after you give yours.
The irony is nuclear. How laughable. How ludicrous.

How about just explanations of HOW you meet these people in the biz ?
How do you know them ? Please...endulge (your grandiose fantasies)....

Got a name? Indulge my fantasy: Yabahoobs acting like a man.

Old February 15th 07, 08:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Feb 15, 2:14 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
com"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

ups.com... Well since FF is too much of a noble and virtuous Stay-Puft
Marshmellow, let's not bother asking for names...

Sure. I'll give names. Right after you give yours.
The irony is nuclear. How laughable. How ludicrous.

Nice duck. I'm asking for your stories. Imagine you're at that bar
in Jackson that you referenced a few days ago like the name dropping
jackass you are. Tell me the story of how you meet ___________.

Old February 15th 07, 09:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 15, 2:14 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
com"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

ups.com... Well since
FF is too much of a noble and virtuous Stay-Puft
Marshmellow, let's not bother asking for names...

Sure. I'll give names. Right after you give yours.
The irony is nuclear. How laughable. How ludicrous.

Nice duck.

I made a nice duck? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm asking for your stories.

Why, so you can lie about them and defame them and stalk them the way you do
to me? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm asking for names. Just like you. Your name. Nice duck.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine you're at that bar
in Jackson that you referenced a few days ago like the name dropping
jackass you are. Tell me the story of how you meet ___________.

Actually, I was telling Jeff (before we figured out who each other was)
about a motorcycle trip a long time ago. Million Dollar Cowboy Bar. Some
of the local talent thought I was cute (like I said, a long time ago). A
couple of locals decided they didn't like me and made a mistake none of you
rsa freaks have been crazy enough to make. I left them laying on the floor.
Then rode over Teton Pass at midnight, drunk as Kerrison on a good night.
Good idea to get out of state.
Helluva story, too.
Anytime you want to find out if it is true, you are welcome to make the same
mistake those cowboys made.
Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!
But I didn't meet Jeff in a bar. You figure it out.

Old February 15th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

yup. Nice duck.

Decent story though, I'll give ya that. drunken Motorcycle
riding...must've been a Looooooooooooooooooong time ago.

Old February 15th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...
yup. Nice duck.

What was your name again, freak? Quack, Quack.
Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!

Decent story though, I'll give ya that. drunken Motorcycle
riding...must've been a Looooooooooooooooooong time ago.

Celebrated 18 years of continuous sobriety on February 6. You would not
understand.
Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!

Old February 15th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

LoL...for someone as accomplished, wise and old as you claim, you sure
act liek a pathetic, bitter little school boy.

Do us all a favor and get a vasectomy.

Old February 15th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

On Feb 15, 5:45 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 15, 2:14 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
com"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

roups.com... Well since
FF is too much of a noble and virtuous Stay-Puft
Marshmellow, let's not bother asking for names...

Sure. I'll give names. Right after you give yours.
The irony is nuclear. How laughable. How ludicrous.

Nice duck.

I made a nice duck? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm asking for your stories.

Why, so you can lie about them and defame them and stalk them the way you do
to me? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I'm asking for names. Just like you. Your name. Nice duck.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Imagine you're at that bar

in Jackson that you referenced a few days ago like the name dropping
jackass you are. Tell me the story of how you meet ___________.

Actually, I was telling Jeff (before we figured out who each other was)
about a motorcycle trip a long time ago. Million Dollar Cowboy Bar.

Yes, this was an "alternative" scene bar

Some
of the local talent thought I was cute (like I said, a long time ago).

Translation: Scott was at a pre-school again
couple of locals decided they didn't like me and made a mistake none of you
rsa freaks have been crazy enough to make.

Translation: this happens to Schattie everytime he goes out and
sponges off normal people
I left them laying on the floor.

A lie

Old February 15th 07, 11:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
s.com...
LoL...for someone as accomplished, wise and old as you claim, you sure
act liek a pathetic, bitter little school boy.

Do us all a favor and get a vasectomy.

Got one twenty years ago. Afraid I would spawn a freak like you.
Apparently I did not get the vas in time.
BTW, your mother was a truly lousy piece of ass.

Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!

Old February 15th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"Dick G" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 15, 5:45 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

Obviously, you've never been there. Here is an alternative. You go to that
bar, walk up to the first guy you see in Wranglers and cowboy boots, and
perform an "alternative scene" act.
****.
So many tourists in there now that it might as well be an alternative bar.
Do it anyhow, I might get lucky.

Some
of the local talent thought I was cute (like I said, a long time ago).

Translation: Scott was at a pre-school again

Translation: I was young and in shape, 6-5 and 220 or so. Manly man.

couple of locals decided they didn't like me and made a mistake none of
you
rsa freaks have been crazy enough to make.

Translation: this happens to Schattie everytime he goes out and
sponges off normal people

Translation: people who assault me tend to end up in the hospital. As you
would and as would your buddies. You know that. It is why you and your
buddies have never had the balls to spew their **** in person.

I left them laying on the floor.

A lie

You were there? One way to find out for certain. Show up. You get the
first shot.
Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!
But he's not crazy enough to stand in front of me, much less start a fight.