What's the matter with you idiots??

Old October 19th 03, 04:24 AM
scottabe

Default What's the matter with you idiots??

in article giokb.52809$La.15584@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 10/18/03 9:20 PM:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

You claim that someone can commit "perjury" when not under oath, and
commit a "theft" when *given* something.

I think you need to examine your own relationship to reality a little
more closely before you go calling others "insane". g

I think you should replace your sig with this.

You're not insane. You're evil. You really do enjoy this ****.

Old October 19th 03, 04:26 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 8:58 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 8:30 PM:

In article Iomkb.52782$La.11992@fed1read02,
"Richard Henry" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Don't you wish you had any way at all to prove that. I only wish it was
worth my while to take you to court for slander.

If you need a statement or some help researching google, let me know.

Thanks, Richard.

But it's really not worth it.

No one really believes what he says anyway. g

Thousands of people do. The people who left this newsgroup in disgust.

And yet you're the only one "brave" enough to say this stuff publicly.

Doesn't wash, Scotty.

It sure washes for any sane person that doesn't want to be stalked by a
psychopathic wacko like you.

So then you're not a "sane person"?

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem. g

Where are they, asshole?

Where are who?
You are insane. Get help.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 19th 03, 04:26 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 8:59 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 8:29 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article Iomkb.52782$La.11992@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 10/18/03 7:10 PM:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Don't you wish you had any way at all to prove that. I only wish it
was
worth my while to take you to court for slander.

If you need a statement or some help researching google, let me know.

Stalking again, eh, nutcase? Always willing to help someone invent more
lies and defamations....or encouraging them to do violence, as you have
done
on several occasions posting my home address.
But what do I expect from a cowardly psychopath like you? For you to
show
up and try to do your own dirty work, instead of manipulating others to
do
it for you?
Go for it. I've never lied about any of you sick ****s, as you well
know.
Don't have to.

You have lied about me repeatedly.

You're insane. Get help.

See? You're lying right now. g

You are delusional. Get help.

You claim that someone can commit "perjury" when not under oath, and
commit a "theft" when *given* something.

I think you need to examine your own relationship to reality a little
more closely before you go calling others "delusional". g

Old October 19th 03, 04:27 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 9:04 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 8:29 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker
at
wrote on 10/18/03 6:24 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

snip

They have. Among other things, they've had their lives
threatened,
been
falsely accused of molesting children, had their businesses
attacked,
and
the like.
YOU are the reason why, wacko. People don't want psychopathic
nutcases
like
YOU lying and defaming and stalking.
Terrorism works.

*I'M* the reason? I've never written a threatening word in my
life.

LOL

I surely find your participation in a criminal campaign of
terrorism,
harassment, lies, defamation, and stalking threatening. Your
grip
on
reality is very tenuous. I find you very scary. You're not
quite
sane...or
you're psychopathic and having a lot of fun being such an
asshole,
which
once again is scary.

What participation would that be, Scotty?

This participation, asshole.

This is *discussion*, Scotty. I haven't even been terribly rude to
you.

It only exists in your imagination.

LOL

As I was saying about you being quite scary, and whether you're
psychopathic
or delusional really doesn't matter.

Well you go ahead and post some examples of people who've supported
you
in this group (other than your little yes-man, Bert).

What part of "They are afraid of you and your insanity" don't you
understand?

What part of "the examples are already in the posting record and
everyone has had ages to change their emails addresses" don't you
understand. Not to mention that I've never given anyone any reason to
believe they have anything in the least to fear from me.

I'll bet you that if we examine the record, pretty much everyone
who
ever posted a word in defense of you got tired of your bull**** and
you
then decided that they too were "terrorists" and "stalkers".

Hardly. What part of "They were falsely accused of molesting
children,
had
their lives and families threatened, etc." don't you understand?

What part of "you're making most of it up" don't you understand?

You truly are insane.

You truly are insane.

Wow.

What a clever comeback.

LOL

Not a comeback, psychopath. A description of your behavior.

LOL

You can't even get that right. "Insane" is a description of state of
mind, not behaviour.

No surprise that you shouldn't use it correctly. You misuse "stalk",
"terrorize", "perjury" and "theft" with equal abandon. g

Ok, no problem. You're insane.

But you're the one that thinks "stalk" means "read and reply to messages
in a public forum". Hint: a "home newsgroup" isn't really your *home*.

Hint: you are stalking.

By reading a newsgroup? Replying to messages found within.

No.

You're the one who thinks that I've "terrorized" you by... ...what was
it exactly? You seem a little fuzzy on this point. On the one hand you
write that you find what I've written "threatening", but equally you
claim that you are more than able to defend yourself should we ever meet
(not that I've ever given you the slightest reason to believe you'd
*need* to defend yourself in any way, of course).

You claim that someone can commit "perjury" when not under oath, and
commit a "theft" when *given* something.

I think you need to examine your own relationship to reality a little
more closely before you go calling others "insane". g

You really are insane.

Old October 19th 03, 04:58 AM
Bert Hoff

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

I'm not making accusations. I'm telling the truth. Shame you can't

tell
the difference between criminals and decent men.

Apparently no one on the planet can. At least no one has ever posted in
support of you that I've seen.

Gee. I wonder why.

Actually Bert Hoff has said that he fully supports Scott's statements.

Proof?

Bert

Old October 19th 03, 05:05 AM
scottabe