Why Is Austria Skiing Dirt Cheap For USA Right Now?

Old September 6th 03, 01:58 PM
Sue

Default Why Is Austria Skiing Dirt Cheap For USA Right Now?

In message , MoonMan
writes

More importantly, what's the most annoying thing on a mountain?

A snowboarder ?

I was hoping for something more original, like Bars you have to walk up to

I'd vote for the cafe next to the top gondola station. You've just
missed the last ride down, happy to ski it but want a break and a hot
drink first. So the cafe has to shut then too - hah!
--
Sue ]|(
Old September 9th 03, 09:46 AM
MoonMan

In , Sue typed:
In message , MoonMan
writes

More importantly, what's the most annoying thing on a mountain?

A snowboarder ?

I was hoping for something more original, like Bars you have to walk
up to

I'd vote for the cafe next to the top gondola station. You've just
missed the last ride down, happy to ski it but want a break and a hot
drink first. So the cafe has to shut then too - hah!

even worse if they lock the loos!

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk

Old September 15th 03, 08:57 AM
MoonMan

In , pete devlin typed:
In message , MoonMan
writes
Top posting is more logical,

Bollox.

http://fmf.fwn.rug.nl/~anton/topposting.html

advert for forte agent

http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_chr0.htm

Agrees with my point as to why top posting is better, PEOPLE DO NOT SNIP

http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_stv0.htm

Same as above

http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/brox.html

Same as above

http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/

Thanks for the pop ups

http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/nquote.html

another geocities site ignored

Sorry, can't be be bothered to follow the rest of the links, most of them
seem old and redirect you anyway.

My point again.

If people snipped, bottom posting would not be a problem. They don't, so it
is!
I don't top post because it's bad netiquet, that does not mean bottom
posting is logical it's just the done thing.

please stop trying to defend the indefensible and lets get back to skiing!

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk

Old September 16th 03, 01:38 PM
Jonathan Gogan

"MoonMan" & pete devlin
argue over
Top posting

If people snipped, bottom posting would not be a problem.
They don't, so it is!
I don't top post because it's bad netiquet, that does not mean bottom
posting is logical it's just the done thing.

Chris *:-)

This is so true. But the usenet 'experts' cannot think beyond their frothy
mothed indignaiton that anyone should *contradict them and their sacrosanct
opinions in a public forum where an audience might see that they are only
human and not completely pefect so it aint going to happen. ;-)
--

Jonathan

Old September 16th 03, 01:43 PM
Jonathan Gogan

"PG"
That aside, only bottom posting makes sense.

Different things make sense in different contexts. Surely the bottom posting
convention is a hang-over from diallup & low retention newsgroups where
context had to be maintained in each single post as prior post where lost.
Dogma is useful for filming swedish canines but of less use in determining
utility of online behaviour (YMMV).
--

Jonathan

Old November 7th 14, 08:53 PM
grfweb grfweb is offline
Junior Member

Hi, please, does anybody know where is this ski resort ? I got the picture from the website below but I don't believe it is Innsbruck.

http://blog.autoeurope.ca/winter/top...i-destinations
Attached Images

Old November 18th 16, 11:29 AM
justski justski is offline
Junior Member

Hello guys, i hope you guys are a snowhead as bad as i am, so let me share with you the best site that will manage to provide you with the best destionation in europe and great prices, check out http://ski-destination.com/ and enjoy your holidays.

Thx, J.