Crossover and Crossunder

Old May 11th 05, 04:25 AM
The Real Bev

SuperFreak wrote:

Scott Abraham wrote:

A C5A Galaxy couldn't get your fat ass off the ground.

Actually, it can. Been in one. Long ago. So **** yourself again.

Yeah, right during a tour of an Air Force Base - Mr. Veteran.

That you, Vinnie?

Sure why not? I'll be whoever you want me to be if it drives your hatred. You're so phunny.
insert threats here for vinnie
insert threats here for hobbs
insert threats here for kerrison
insert threats here for horvath
insert threats here for buttdawg
insert threats here for stallard
insert threats here for pigo
insert threats here for lee
insert threats here for biggers
insert threats here for henry By the way, where does his arrest warrant stand?
insert threats here for walsh

Anyone I left out?

Yeah, me. Don't worry about it, at parties I always get to hold the pan for
the guy who's vomiting. Other people have ALL the fun.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old May 13th 05, 08:40 PM
Richard Henry

"Scott Abraham" wrote (in various messages)

When and where did I ever threaten this sick, psychopathic, despicable

****?

**** yourself, freak.

**** yourself again.

Which reminded me of this exchange from last week:

"yunlong"
Glad to hear it; a foul mouth, reflects a dirty mind, doesn't not make
you a better skier but a pathetic human being.

Scott Abraham:
Couldn't agree with you more. A truly dirty mind, a psychopathic mind, a
pathetic human being. The kind of pathetic freak who commits felonies
over a stupid newsgroup.

Old May 13th 05, 09:41 PM
Vincent Walker

On 5/13/05 5:14 PM, in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.78702141ad40eef357c3e4b44f71c20f@1116 018890.nulluser.com,
"ClarenceDarrow" wrote:

snip

Vinnie, Vinnie.
Get help.
It scares the hell out of me that a certified lunatic like you will have
access to medications

Lovely Scott, I see you haven't changed a bit. I haven't been in here in
months. A couple of people forwarded me some of your very astute
detective work. Let me, though, remind you that I did threaten you when you
continued to spread your nasty little fabrications about my alleged past.
But being the cowering little bully, you are, you immediately backed-off
(Ask Dave from Nashville). For the record, I have never said that I was
hospitalized, you came up with that little ditty when I finally got fed up
with your borderline nasty behavior.

Now, I would like for a little clarification about this little drug remark
(which is interesting considering you know absolutely nothing about my
ICU/Clinical work or the fact that I am a member of the national Nursing
Honor Society etc. etc. and you have NO idea about my professional
references and are over 3000 miles away). Are you implying that I am a drug
abuser (I'm required to take numerous drug tests along with the rest of the
staff) or are you implying that I steal controlled substances (which are
tightly controlled/inventoried during each and every shift). You had better
think very carefully about your answers because if you answer the wrong way,
your license WILL be finished, period. THIS IS A THREAT because nothing
would please me greater than to legally destroy any perceived legitimacy you
think you have. The ball is in your court.

Old May 13th 05, 11:33 PM
Fred

On Fri, 13 May 2005 15:28:45 -0700, "Scott Abraham"
wrote:

**** yourself, Vinnie. You are insane. You have continued to spew your
insane filth on rsa and in real life.
Go for it, Vinnie.
Fair is fair.
You have lied to cost me employment and you have participated in a criminal
conspiracy that has gone after MY license.
You don't have any problem with me telling the truth about your insanity to
your licensing board, I am sure.
Here's a clue, Vinnie.
If the licensing board reads the insanity you post to rsa, your license is
gone.
You stupid, sick, demented man. **** off again, stalker.

You tell him Scott
Old May 14th 05, 01:03 AM
Vincent Walker

snip

By the way, Scott, you had better more info about those accusations about me
than you did about the "felonies" about Henry because I'm going to make you
produce the proof. Your numerous accusations mean less than nothing - Proof
or you had better move to Canada. Your ass will be mine, count on it.

Old May 14th 05, 01:18 AM
vern93

In article ,
"Scott Abraham" wrote:

Vinnie, you stupid, demented, insane wacko. How predictable. You swallowed
the bait like the certifiably insane stalker you are.

Ah, the old, "Scott got caught lying (again) so he claims he was only
'trolling' backpedal."

He's crawfishing like a lobster, Vinnie.

Dave (formerly in Nashville, now in Hawaii)