When is it going to snow?

Old June 2nd 05, 10:30 AM
AndiP

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message
Actually, if we find out who you are, YOU go to jail, dumb****.

Why?

Contact my ISP then. And then the AFP

Unless I
meet you in person.

Is that a threat?

Old June 3rd 05, 06:36 AM
AndiP

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message
Notice that all the sick freaks on rsa continue to harass me about things
that happened long, long ago....while ignoring the death threats of this
despicable, cowardly freak.

So you dont dispute my allegation that you are a retard?

A bullet for you then.

Old June 3rd 05, 06:37 AM
AndiP

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message

"AndiP" wrote in message
u...

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message
Actually, if we find out who you are, YOU go to jail, dumb****.

Why?

Contact my ISP then. And then the AFP

Unless I
meet you in person.

Is that a threat?

Amazing. You just threatened my life

So report me.

Old June 3rd 05, 10:12 AM
ant

Scott Abraham wrote:

No worry about that: it would take balls for you to confront me, and
you have none.

Raisins!

Old June 3rd 05, 04:23 PM

He's AndiP you dip****.

Old June 3rd 05, 11:16 PM
Dick Gozinya

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:08:03 -0700, "Scott Abraham"
wrote:

Anytime, freak.
We know who the impotent worm is, don't we? The freak who ain't even got
the balls to use his own name because he's so scared.

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.3ed2ee15f918db0338a2e14ef3b8e86 ...
Schat-Head wrote:

Anytime, freak.

Here we go again. Hey, ****face, everytime you say that, we ALL laugh at
you and there
ain't a goddamn thing you do about or to stop it. You're nothin' but an
impotent slimy
worm. Live with it!!!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freakin' "Top Posting Molester of the Innocent" mayo
man.....why don't you regale us with the story of what you
did to your dog?
Old June 4th 05, 01:58 AM
Dick Gozinya

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:32:44 -0700, "Scott Abraham"
wrote:

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.deaeab4363874a26ad72b57db424fe3 ...
Schat-Head wrote:

I'd rather talk about what I would do to you if you ever had the balls to
call me a child molester in person, coward.

Still doesn't mean it ain't true according to your brother. By the way I
would have to say that
molestation of one's relative is worse than backing over one's dog but
then you're the only
one that has both on your resume.

Didn't do either.
But don't let that stop you from lying your insane ass off.
Get help, freak. You worry me: you're a screaming nutcase.

Spock, can you smell Vietnam in you head while you drink
Lysol?
Old June 4th 05, 02:34 AM
ant

Scott Abraham wrote:
Anytime, bitch. Your good buddy just threatened my life and you joke
about it. You manipulate others into doing your dirty work for you.

On the contrary, raisins are upright honest clean livin' fruit.

You clearly don't know any personally.

Old June 4th 05, 05:25 AM

It's no joke, you are a dip****.