When is it going to snow?

Old May 30th 05, 02:14 PM
AndiP

Default When is it going to snow?

I usually have heard that there is a light dusting by now. But not this
year.

Bets on when there will be a decent dump?

Old May 31st 05, 12:41 AM
ant

AndiP wrote:
I usually have heard that there is a light dusting by now. But not
this year.

Bets on when there will be a decent dump?

August 2006.

Seriously. This drought is so severe, it'll affect our snow quite a lot.
Remember 97?
It'll be clear and sunny, with cold clear nights.Great for snowmaking,
except the coverage of our snowmaking is somewhat limited.

I know a lot of people who aren't buying their season passes yet, and have
plans not to.

Old May 31st 05, 12:47 PM
AndiP

"ant" wrote in message
AndiP wrote:
I usually have heard that there is a light dusting by now. But not
this year.

Bets on when there will be a decent dump?

August 2006.

Seriously. This drought is so severe, it'll affect our snow quite a lot.
Remember 97?
It'll be clear and sunny, with cold clear nights.Great for snowmaking,
except the coverage of our snowmaking is somewhat limited.

I know a lot of people who aren't buying their season passes yet, and have
plans not to.

You had better go to NZ for a job then Ant.

Ever try the South American snow fields? Recommendations?

Old May 31st 05, 08:54 PM
AndiP

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message
Hey, why don't you assholes move this to the Australian ski discussion
news group?
Oooops, forgot. It's dead. Nobody will associate with Kerrison and her
freak friends.

But they associate here.

All those years and you still have no friends here.

Old June 1st 05, 07:52 AM
AndiP

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message

"AndiP" wrote in message
u...

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message
Hey, why don't you assholes move this to the Australian ski discussion
news group?
Oooops, forgot. It's dead. Nobody will associate with Kerrison and her
freak friends.

But they associate here.

I agree. Assholes associate here.

All those years and you still have no friends here.

Have plenty of friends who left this ******** in disgust.
Hey, freak?
If you people liked me, I'd know I was doing something wrong.
Any time you want to make good on your death threats, come get some, you
cowardly ******.

why should I visit your traile park?

Come over here and breath the roses

Old June 1st 05, 09:03 PM
AndiP

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message

"AndiP" wrote in message
u...

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message

"AndiP" wrote in message
u...

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message
Hey, why don't you assholes move this to the Australian ski discussion
news group?
Oooops, forgot. It's dead. Nobody will associate with Kerrison and
her freak friends.

But they associate here.

I agree. Assholes associate here.

All those years and you still have no friends here.

Have plenty of friends who left this ******** in disgust.
Hey, freak?
If you people liked me, I'd know I was doing something wrong.
Any time you want to make good on your death threats, come get some, you
cowardly ******.

why should I visit your traile park?

Uh, to make good on your threats?

Why waste a bullet on a retard?

Come over here and breath the roses

If I ever go to Oz, believe me, I'll give you the opportunity to spew your
**** in person. But you won't show. None of you freaks ever have.

When are you coming over?

Old June 1st 05, 09:04 PM
AndiP

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.a4bbf08780a28bbaf23cf90abc1d08e9 @1117645468.nulluser.com...
AndiP wrote:

why should I visit your trailer park?

He can't afford a trailer; he has no job.

Come over here and breath the roses

Not bloody likely, his "Seal" training didn't include swimming and he has
no money for a
plane ticket and he can't drive his good-handling AMC Gremlin (they don't
float). By the
way, what do they do in OZ if you are caught driving without a valid
operator's license?

throw you into the Bangarse jail.

Old June 2nd 05, 08:05 AM
That guy from the place .... you know.

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 08:55:06 -0700, "Scott Abraham"
wrote:

If I ever go to Oz,

*snork* ...... that's a good one. As if you'd ever be allowed in the
country......
Old June 2nd 05, 10:28 AM
AndiP

The observer will note that there will be no criticism of an overt, clear
death threat made by one of Kerrison's sick friends.

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message
why should I visit your traile park?

Uh, to make good on your threats?

Why waste a bullet on a retard?

Ah so you agree you are a retard. Because if you were not I would not even
consider using that bullet.

Hook line and sinker

Come over here and breath the roses

If I ever go to Oz, believe me, I'll give you the opportunity to spew
your **** in person. But you won't show. None of you freaks ever have.

When are you coming over?

Anytime, freak.

Next week then I will see you in Canberra

Old June 2nd 05, 10:29 AM
AndiP

wrote:

If I ever go to Oz,

*snork* ...... that's a good one. As if you'd ever be allowed in the
country......

Reffos are sent to our detention centres.