Would somebody please take Abraham up on his offer

Old July 19th 03, 12:18 AM
scottabe

Default Richard Henry, Psychopath!

in article , Olaf Timandahaff at
wrote on 7/16/03 7:22 PM:

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 17:46:39 -0700, "Richard Henry"
wrote:

scottabe wrote in message
in article Wq6Ra.7940$Bp2.1753@fed1read07, Richard Henry at

wrote on 7/15/03 11:39 PM:

I would think that since
the central theme of your current on-line existence is your claim that

you
yourself have been so falsely accused, you would be sensitive to the

plight
of others in that situation, especially Dale Akiki, the San Diego

RM-fraud
victim.

I would think that if you were concerned about people who were falsely
accused, you would have condemned your buddies who have falsely accused me
on thousands of occasions. But never a peep from you. Never a word. As

was saying about a dishonest, manipulative liar?
If you were being honest about it, you would have mentioned the hundreds

of
thousands of DOCUMENTED cases of recovered memory being verified by real,
hard evidence. But no. Like the child molesters, you use the phrase
"RM-fraud".

That's because I cited three cases of RM-fraud. You are now invited to cite
a hundred thousand genuine documented RM cases.

By the way, I looked up a few genuine recovered memory sites. The serious
ones require more proof than just the purported victim's word, or that of
his therapist. Too easily subject to abuse, as my three little examples
show. They need some corroborating physical evidence, a confession by the
alleged perpetrator, or confirmation by an otherwise disinterested third
party. Does you case have any of those?

Like the child molesters, you take a few cases out of context and ignore

the
overwhelming reality of the vast majority of the cases.
Like the child molesters, you lie and defame and stalk.
Like the child molesters, you taunt molestation victims and mock

molestation
victims, and support those who do.

I'm afraid I don't know what the child molesters do.

You apparently aren't a big fan of the "circular reasoning" school of
NG posting.

You apparently aren't a big fan of ethics, morals, or decency.

Old July 19th 03, 12:22 AM
scottabe

Default Would somebody please take Abraham up on his offer

in article , Armin at
wrote on 7/17/03 4:26 PM:

scottabe wrote:
I am **** on Scott's shoe.

Don't be so hard on yourself.

Anytime, asshole.

Old July 19th 03, 02:46 AM
Olaf Timandahaff

wrote on 7/15/03 11:39 PM:

[...]

I am too.

It is definately not ethical, moral or decent to disrupt this NG for
5+ years, with ranting, raving and circular reasoning.
This means that I am decent ethical and moral and you are not.
You would understand these truths if you were.
I truly hope you find some ethics, morals & decency before another
decade passes. I am an ethical, patient, moral person besides being a
good & decent man , I will wait.

OT
Old July 19th 03, 05:32 AM
scottabe

in article fe3Sa.9356$Bp2.1940@fed1read07, Richard Henry at
wrote on 7/18/03 8:50 PM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article hmxRa.8968$Bp2.555@fed1read07, Richard Henry at

wrote on 7/17/03 6:18 AM:

And I find S's threats to complain to my youth sports organization
ironically amusing. The president of the club (the one to whom he would
logically make a complaint) is a lawyer from whom I have sought informal
advise about newsgroup libel. As a result, he already knows some

details of
the case. His advice was that there was little that could be done until
there was some actual attempt to damage me, such as by lodging a false
complaint.

More lies, more evasion, more psychopathic manipulations.
What a liar!

How perceptive! There actually is one false statement in the paragraph
above. The rest of the paragraph is quite true.

Can you find the lie?

Everything you write.
Just another example of a psychopath laughing about he manipulates the
truth.
Names. Adresses. Liar.

Anytime you want to sue me, asshole, go for it. I'd LOVE to get your sick
psychopathic ass in front of a jury. In fact, if you would care to give

me
a verifiable name and address, I'll make sure to try and give you enough
cause.

Usually, cases of this type do not involve a jury. But you know that
already.

Sue me.

Just called your bluff, asshole. BWHAHAHAHAHAHA

My name, address, occupation, and youth sports affiliation are all public
information. But you know that already.

Another lie. How transparent can this psychopath get? If it is such common
knowledge, post it. Just like you posted MY name and home address in my
hometown newsgroup encouraging nutcases to do violence. Like the cowardly
psychopath you are.

Old July 19th 03, 01:12 PM
Vern93

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

What makes you think Olaf is Jewish? Regardless, that is an awful thing
to say and you should apologize. That kind of blatant antisemitism
doesn't belong here or anywhere.

You suck.

Dave
Old July 19th 03, 02:41 PM
Sue

In message , Vern93
writes
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

What makes you think Olaf is Jewish? Regardless, that is an awful thing
to say and you should apologize. That kind of blatant antisemitism
doesn't belong here or anywhere.

It's not antisemitic just to mention Auschwitz; it's the home of a
museum recording some atrocities (no longer the world's worst) that took
place before any of us was born. The victims were not exclusively
Jewish.
Logically, the remark would mean Olaf should educate himself about the
history of intolerance - whether it's justified would still be open to
discus^H^H^H argument, of course.
--
Sue ]|(
Old July 19th 03, 06:22 PM
tina

Hey Scooter,

Nice to see that after all this time there are still a crowd of people
that want to kick your obese ass.

Unfortunately over time you have lost all your creativity and now can
just spew.

I guess it just proves that insanity is a progressive disease if left
untreated.

Nice to know you are loved by so many.

Your pal,

Tina