Liar of the 2000's - Winner Scott Abrahole

Old July 6th 10, 10:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Liar of the 2000's - Winner Scott Abrahole

On Jul 6, 3:16*pm, Dick G wrote:
On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 15:04:49 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote:
On Jul 6, 1:55 pm, Dick G wrote:
On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 09:09:55 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote:
On Jul 6, 5:58 am, Dick G wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 18:02:26 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote:
On Jul 5, 1:51 pm, Dick G wrote:
On Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:15:46 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote:
On Jul 2, 10:06 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jul 2, 10:04 am, twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 2, 9:11 am, Richard Henry wrote:

On Jul 2, 8:57 am, twobuddha wrote:

On Jul 2, 5:20 am, Dick G wrote:

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 14:39:03 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha

wrote:
On Jul 1, 2:10 pm, Dick G wrote:
The various lies of Scott Abraham....who could ever keep track
Member of MENSA
Marched as a peace activist
Worked for Martin Luther King
Trained as a boxer - Golden Glove
At one time was a Washington State Trooper
Employed and a FBI Special Agent
Worked as a bodyguard for Bill Gates
Worked in security - Special Cover agent for the NSA
Trained with the Navy Seals and deployed to Vietnam with Seal Team 6
Employed as a civilian photojournalist in Vietnam, fought hand to hand
combat and was wounded by the VC and awarded the Purple Heart
Grew up in an orphanage
Has a PhD
He is working on a masters degree
Worked in the prison system
He is a great skier
I am not Bobaloobob

Dick, Dick. You guys got to stop recycling your own lies. It's the
usenet equivalent of eating your own ****.
Which you do. Often, in public, with gusto. Nice try, but no BPOD.
You gotta be more original when you make up a whopper.

Old July 7th 10, 06:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:
On Jul 1, 2:10 pm, Dick G wrote:
[...]

All of the above are verified claims you have made over the years.

Really? Verified? I made those claims? Holy ****, I've had a
helluva life, and I never knew it!!!!!!
Tell you what. How about you provide verification. You know, posts
where I made those claims, etc?
You can verify maybe three. The rest is the same, pathetic crap you
always eat in public, dumb****.

I can verify 8 of them

Really? Go for it. Always delighted to embarass you. Guaranteed I
get to prove you a liar again. Not to mention that the list is full
of outright lies, and you have no comment. Typical Dickless Henry.
When caught lying, tell some more lies.
While you are at it, how about verifying whether you contacted SPD or
not? All it takes is the contact info of the officer you claimed to
have talked to.
Thanks for ladling yourself a bowl of ****. Happy to serve it to you
and watch you eat it in public.

You're right. I misspoke.

Of course I am right. You lied your ass off, as usual. Proved you a
liar again in less than ten minutes. You did not "misspoke". You
lied. Period. Even more hilarious, you tried to legitimize the lies
of DICK GOZINYA!!!!!!!!!!!! Your good friend.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Damn, you're easy,pppppuuuuuuuussssssyyyyy.

I should have said I can verify scores of them.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA
Where's that verification? And that contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (that's the sound of SPD laughing at
you).
I hereby verify the EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!! Scores of
them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How was your NAMBALA meeting?

Say that in person. Might want to check the spelling first. Dumb****.

Interesting that you know the correct spelling-

Of course I do, you pathetic freak. I have long been an activist
fighting to protect children from perverts like you, scumbag.
I loathe child molesters, and you are much like them: a dickless
coward who gets his jollies saying mean and nasty crap on the net.
And much like a child molester, when confronted with a man who won't
take your crap, you run and hide.
Hey, did I mention the NAMBLA freak (holy ****, this was eighteen
years ago) ****ed his pants in utter fear?
Just like you would if I ever saw you in person. But you are not even
man enough to use your real name. PPpppppppuuuuuusssssyyyyyy.

You ****ed your pants?

Dickie boy, you really need to work on your reading comprehension.
The same way you would have to work on your urinary continence if you
ever get crazy enough to spew this crap in person.
Stop drinking your breakfast, dumb****.

I don't drink that much, perhaps the odd beer. Gets in the way of my
running.

Maybe you should start. Might help you with your reading
comprehension.

Just dumbin' it down for ya Spockie
Who made you **** your pants? I bet you lost your poo sack when he
caught you-

Dickie, I come close to peeing my pants every time I think of meeting
you in person. Laughing so hard I can barely hold it in.
You really do have to be kidding me. You are this stupid without ANY
chemical help? At least Tranny Boob has an excuse for his idiocy.

Who caught you coming out (or going to) the meeting?
Old July 7th 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Tue, 6 Jul 2010 10:58:54 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote:

wrote:
On Jul 1, 2:10 pm, Dick G wrote:
[...]

_Insists_ on the correct spelling.-

Insists? You gotta be kidding.
The only thing I am insisting on is that you provide contact info for
the cops you claim to have corresponded with.
Correct spelling, correct email address, etc.
Of course, YOU could show up in person and make some NAMBLA jokes.
Typical of Dickless Henry: when a freak makes a sick joke about raping
children, Dickless Richard Henry chimes in.
Happy to show this to the cops. Contact info?

Scooter is off to an emergency NAMBALA meeting!
Old July 7th 10, 07:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
On Jul 1, 2:10 pm, Dick G wrote:
[...]

You are insane. Get help.
Old July 7th 10, 08:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:
On Jul 1, 2:10 pm, Dick G wrote:
[...]

What's today's topic?
Old July 7th 10, 09:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
On Jul 1, 2:10 pm, Dick G wrote:
[...]

You are insane. *Get help.

What's today's topic?-

You are insane and need help. One thing for su if you ever show up
and accuse me of being a member of NAMBLA in person, somebody is going
to Emergency. I highly doubt it will be me.
Old July 7th 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

wrote this crap:

Scooter is off to an emergency NAMBALA meeting!-

You are insane. Get help.

Liar.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---

Old July 8th 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:
On Jul 1, 2:10 pm, Dick G wrote:
[...]

What makes you think you could intimidate me? Your boxing background?
The sheer girth of your mid-section?

Please, don't humor yourself Spock, you drunk convicted felon.
Old July 8th 10, 02:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
On Jul 1, 2:10 pm, Dick G wrote:
[...]

The fact that you are so intimidated you hide your identity while
spewing your ****?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA
If I ever get so decrepit a dickless pussy like you can take me, I'll
act on Horvie's advice.

*Your boxing background?

That an a lot more, coward.

Please, don't humor yourself Spock, you drunk convicted felon.-

What's that name again. pppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyy?