New years resolutions

Old December 27th 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

Default New years resolutions

1. Quit smoking. (Easy. I haven't smoked in 30 years.)
2. Give more money to charities.
3. golf more
4. try to get Scottee to suck on a gun barrel.

Happy New Year and vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old December 29th 09, 01:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

On Sat, 26 Dec 2009 20:04:01 -0500, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:

1. Quit smoking. (Easy. I haven't smoked in 30 years.)
2. Give more money to charities.
3. golf more
4. try to get Scottee to suck on a gun barrel.

Happy New Year and vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

I'll support Palin if you can explain her stance on humans and
dinosaurs walking the earth at the same time. Spock sucks on many
things, good luck with the gun opportunity.
Old December 29th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:
1. Quit smoking. *(Easy. *I haven't smoked in 30 years.)
2. Give more money to charities.
3. golf more
4. try to get Scottee to suck on a gun barrel.

Happy New Year and vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012.

* * * * * *

* * * * * A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * The blood of Attila runs through me

I'll support Palin if you can explain her stance on humans and
dinosaurs walking the earth at the same time. Spock sucks on many
things, good luck with the gun opportunity.

Wow. Dick Gozinya and Dick Gozininflatabledolls wishing I was dead
for the crime of seeing them as the dickless cowards they are.
Why don't you make a New Year's Resolution to spew this **** in
person?

Oooops, forgot. That is as silly a wish as vowing to grow some nuts
in the new year.
Old December 29th 09, 10:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

wrote:
1. Quit smoking. *(Easy. *I haven't smoked in 30 years.)
2. Give more money to charities.
3. golf more
4. try to get Scottee to suck on a gun barrel.

Happy New Year and vote for Palin-Ahhhnold in 2012.

* * * * * *

* * * * * A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * The blood of Attila runs through me

I'll support Palin if you can explain her stance on humans and
dinosaurs walking the earth at the same time. Spock sucks on many
things, good luck with the gun opportunity.

Wow. Dick Gozinya and Dick Gozininflatabledolls wishing I was dead
for the crime of seeing them as the dickless cowards they are.
Why don't you make a New Year's Resolution to spew this **** in
person?

Oooops, forgot. That is as silly a wish as vowing to grow some nuts
in the new year.

Hey Fat Ass, why is it that whenever someone posts a questio/comment,
you snip'n'drool a bunch of posts that have nothing whatever to do
with the question? - Crack-induced brain damage? Or perhaps from Bubba
beating your head against the tiles of the prison shower when he was
'explaining' the facts of prison life to you?

Your whole schtick and warped character is entangled with the
internet.
Old December 29th 09, 11:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
[...]

Uh, duh. Something about me sucking on a gun? YOU writing about it
to your buddy Dickless Horvath?
What a pathetic, dumb**** idiot you are.

- Crack-induced brain damage?

Sure looks to me like brain damage has gotten to YOUR ability to
comprehend the English language, pussy boi.

Or perhaps from Bubba
beating your head against the tiles of the prison shower when he was
'explaining' the facts of prison life to you?

Sorry, Bubba is Horvie's boyfriend.
Tell you what. You show up in person, spew this ****, and we'll see
whose head gets dribbled on concrete as the facts of life are
explained.
Oooooops, forgot. You ain't got the balls. Fact of life.

Your whole schtick and warped character is entangled with the
internet. *

This from Dick Gozinya. Irony meter smokes half the annual coke
output of Bolivia.
Old December 29th 09, 11:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

The three words that describe you are as follows, and I quote: 'Stink,
Stank, Stunk!'
Old December 30th 09, 03:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
1. Quit smoking. (Easy. I haven't smoked in 30 years.)

Really? Not even at the gas pumps? Where's your sense of adventure?

2. Give more money to charities.

Hooters is 501 C(3) eligible?

3. golf more

Whatever floats your boat...

But I'm surprised that there's only three.

Happy New Year

Mutual, I'm sure.
Old December 31st 09, 01:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Damn, that's hilarious. So inventive, so clever, so typical of a guy
who calls himself Dick Gozinya.
Old December 31st 09, 08:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

wrote:
[...]

Abrahole, you are nothing more than the Down Syndrome result of the
escaped lunatic's sperm that fertilized your sister's rectum, Clown.
If there was a God, you'd go bungee jumping with the cord tied around
your neck, you disgusting humper of dog butt
Old January 4th 10, 06:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:57:17 -0800 (PST), twobuddha , but I
was drunk at the time.

We know you are a drunk. Kicked out of AA as well.

Ah, the advantages of higher education.

Right. I forgot you have a pHD.