WARNING -- On topic!

Old January 8th 20, 12:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default WARNING -- On topic!

Went skiing today. I luv my Lotta Luvs, I don't CARE how old they are!

--
Cheers, Bev
"I never understood why anyone would go to the trouble to write a novel
Old January 9th 20, 09:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 8:17:28 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 4:10:11 PM UTC-8, The Real Bev wrote:
Went skiing today. I luv my Lotta Luvs, I don't CARE how old they are!

I went skiing today at Sun Valley on last year's Volkl carvers, in a Bogner one piece. I do care how old you are, you are ugly enough as it is and get uglier every day.

I always laugh when you call anyone else ugly, Mr. Melonhead.

I win.

The ugly contest.

Old January 9th 20, 09:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 13:22:05 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

On Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 8:17:28 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 4:10:11 PM UTC-8, The Real Bev wrote:
Went skiing today. I luv my Lotta Luvs, I don't CARE how old they are!

I went skiing today at Sun Valley on last year's Volkl carvers, in a Bogner one piece. I do care how old you are, you are ugly enough as it is and get uglier every day.

I always laugh when you call anyone else ugly, Mr. Melonhead.

I win.

The ugly contest.

Obese-Wan-Kenobee wins.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Old January 10th 20, 10:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 12:30:36 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 4:39:03 PM UTC-5, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 13:22:05 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 8:17:28 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 4:10:11 PM UTC-8, The Real Bev wrote:
Went skiing today. I luv my Lotta Luvs, I don't CARE how old they are!

I went skiing today at Sun Valley on last year's Volkl carvers, in a Bogner one piece. I do care how old you are, you are ugly enough as it is and get uglier every day.

I always laugh when you call anyone else ugly, Mr. Melonhead.

I win.

The ugly contest.

Obese-Wan-Kenobee wins.

Blow-be-Wan-Kenobee

You talking to me?

You talking to me?

I will hunt you down. Unlike Trunky. I told him my name and where I
live. I even gave him my linkedin page. He couldn't find a hooker in
a whorehouse if he had a $100 bill on his forehead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbUc5nsAPTo

Old January 11th 20, 01:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, January 10, 2020 at 5:30:46 PM UTC-5, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 12:30:36 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 4:39:03 PM UTC-5, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Thu, 9 Jan 2020 13:22:05 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 8:17:28 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, January 7, 2020 at 4:10:11 PM UTC-8, The Real Bev wrote:
Went skiing today. I luv my Lotta Luvs, I don't CARE how old they are!

I went skiing today at Sun Valley on last year's Volkl carvers, in a Bogner one piece. I do care how old you are, you are ugly enough as it is and get uglier every day.

I always laugh when you call anyone else ugly, Mr. Melonhead.

I win.

The ugly contest.

Obese-Wan-Kenobee wins.

Blow-be-Wan-Kenobee

You talking to me?

You talking to me?

Of course not! I'm talking to/about Trunky!

It would be so cool to see his melon head knocked off by an overpass! Splat!

Old January 11th 20, 03:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Fri, 10 Jan 2020 17:40:45 -0800 (PST), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

I always laugh when you call anyone else ugly, Mr. Melonhead.

I win.

The ugly contest.

Obese-Wan-Kenobee wins.

Blow-be-Wan-Kenobee

You talking to me?

You talking to me?

Of course not! I'm talking to/about Trunky!

It would be so cool to see his melon head knocked off by an overpass! Splat!

Ha! You made my day. Trunky is so stupid that he doesn't even know we
are talking about him. I know where he lives. I went past his house.
I even called him on the phone. I heard his squeaky Mickey Mouse
voice on the phone. If he thinks he's a baritone with a big dick he
needs to be locked up. He's a soprano with a dinky winky.

He'll be back with an amazing story about how he stayed in a million
dollar mansion and movie stars and politicians bought him lunch. He'll
tell us how gold medal winners and supermodels gave him blowjobs and
Bogners. Oh yeah. He'll tell us that they went to the same AA
meetings as him.

Old January 12th 20, 12:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 14:21:49 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

!

It would be so kewl to see your head knocked off, and I don't
need an overpass. Happy to do it myself. Show up. Coward.

I've beat up drug dealers bigger than you. Don't tempt me.

Ha! You made my day. Trunky is so stupid that he doesn't even know we
are talking about him. I know where he lives.

Shame I don't have YOUR address. Now brag about what a coward you are.

It's on my Linkedin page. It's listed in the Harvard alumni
directory. Look it up, dumbass.

I went past his house.

Holy ****, are you so stupid you just admitted to stalking
in the real world, you just admitted you didn't have the balls to
introduce yourself? There is bragging about being a coward,
and then there is proving it. Which you just did.

Are you insane? Stalking? I was in Seattle sight seeing and was
going to Starbucks. I'm not going to stop at your house while you're
hiding in the basement.

I even called him on the phone. I heard his squeaky Mickey Mouse
voice on the phone. If he thinks he's a baritone with a big dick he
needs to be locked up. He's a soprano with a dinky winky.

Baritone with a big dick. And a sweet left hook.

Liar. I heard your voice. And I have a powerful right cross. Just
ask the drug dealer I sent to jail.

Stop by next time you are in the neighborhood.

Pass. I'll go to the Officer's Club at Fort Lewis.

He'll be back with an amazing story about how he stayed in a million
dollar mansion and movie stars and politicians bought him lunch.

Actually, a politician bought me dinner. Four million dollar mansion.
Skied with a movie star, in my Bogner suit.

He'll
tell us how gold medal winners and supermodels gave him blowjobs and
Bogners. Oh yeah. He'll tell us that they went to the same AA
meetings as him.

I didn't get a blowjob at the AA meeting. Otherwise, you are pretty
close. Great weather, nobody on the hill, two new outfits, perfect skis.
One of the best vacations ever. I went skiing and you didn't. I didn't
get a blowjob and neither did you, though I am sure you gave a few.
Only downer is that I had to pay for my lift tickets. Half price, but still.

Fiction. You should be writing for CNN.