HAH-ha!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 27th 19, 01:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default HAH-ha!

On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 10:48:21 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 11, 2019 at 7:11:45 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 1:23:56 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 5:51:36 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, July 12, 2019 at 12:11:07 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, July 11, 2019 at 9:21:57 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 10:36:47 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, July 7, 2019 at 12:45:16 PM UTC-7, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Sun, 7 Jul 2019 09:15:01 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

On 07/07/2019 08:30 AM, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Sat, 6 Jul 2019 20:17:42 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

On 07/06/2019 05:37 PM, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Sat, 6 Jul 2019 12:41:19 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

We had another earthquake. 7.1. I wonder who's going to take over when
Lucy Jones retires. OTOH, why retire? She's only 64. How much work
could it be?

Never heard of her. Must be a California thing. Any relation to
Leslie Jones? She is so funny.

Caltech seismologist. Whenever we have an earthquake she's the one the
newspeople interview.

Yeah. I looked her up. She has a PhD from MIT in seismology. Which
I consider junk science. Kinda like astrology. The earth is only
between 6000 and 14000 years old. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an
idiot. If I had the money the gubmint spends on these morons I could
feed all the poor in this world.

If you fed all the poor in the world their numbers would increase
dramatically. Not useful.

You are correct, of course. I should give condoms to the poor.
But then I would be accused of practicing eugenics.

Someone should have given your daddy a stronger rubber. Did you ever learn his name?

Seems like *your* dad flew the coop, Trunky. Guess he couldn't face that he had sired you. And I can't say as I blame him.

Holy ****, I can only imagine what YOUR father thinks about raising a convicted child molester. Did you even know his name?
Actually, he couldn't stand my nutcase mother, something we had in common. And he was very proud of me, proud to be my father, and introduced me to everyone he knew.

LOL, you claimed that he molested you!

"But victim I was, and victim I remain. I've recovered more of my memories than I ever desired, and re-lived the slimy touch of the vile hands of eight different perpetrators, male and female, relative and stranger. I survived living life with no eyelids, unable to stop the flood of images and feelings that rose like rotten corpses disinterred from the grave of remembrance. I've confronted the perpetrators that still live. I've made peace with my death wishes, and the wish I still have that I could choke the life from those baby-raping monsters who still breathe. I've divorced what little remains of my family of birth, and built a family of choice.

I survive. At times, I thrive. Yet I am, and always will, remain a victim. I am, and will always be, warped and twisted, limited and constrained, by what was done to me. I know I shall never be able to totally transcend my wounding, that to some degree, my father and mother and grandmother and uncle, the coach and priest and neighbor lady, will once again reach out in violation, if only in memory."

Actually, he beat me when I was young but was not a molester.

LOL, you can't even remember your own lies:

"Memory floods and overwhelms me, rushing me back to a bedroom of a tenement on the South Side of Chicago.

This time, my vantage point is not perched safely in a corner, watching a boy who looks like me being raped. I am in my body. My father's arm is tight across my throat, arching my back. He is exhaling hard, in rhythm, as he shows me why he is glad I am his son.

Twenty years since I found his body, dead by his own hand. I rage that he is not alive today, so I could strangle him with my own hands."

Source: http://www.menweb.org/scottrev.htm

Amazing how you dodged the question.
Hey, glad you are reading my old stuff. Quite well written, quite eloquent, and it helped thousands of people. What have YOUR victims written about YOU?

We all know what YOUR victims have written about you. Specifically, your own brother.

Actually, turned out to be a neighbor. Lots of therapy.
Glad you are rereading my old stuff. Shows just how obsessed you are with me. And how much you lie, repeating the lies of my brother, who lies just like you do.
Amazing how fixated you are on the truth, freak. What was it like when you were in court being confronted with YOUR victims? Because I sure as hell never molested any kids, including my dumb**** brother, and there is absolutely no evidence I ever did. Period.
Unlike you, chimo. No wonder you hate me. People like me, those who fight child molesters, put you in prison, keep you under close watch, prevent you from raping more kids. And of course, if I ever saw you in person, I would seriously punish you for your crimes. ID? You pathetic, dickless coward. Come to think of it, did they put you on estrogen therapy? Bet you can't even get a boner anymore.
You're freaking out, freak. Recycling child molester defense stories, reading things I wrote 25 years ago, being a pathetic little bitch. One thing for su you never have had and never will have the balls to spew this crap in person. Freak.

Dude, YOUR OWN BROTHER said this about you:

"Finally, as children, up to my 17th birthday Mr. Abraham molested me, violently abused me almost daily, and to this day uses words of derision and insult to attack and intimidate me."

YOUR OWN BROTHER called you a "rapist, molester, and violent/emotional abuser".

Who are we supposed to believe - you? A serial fabricator? When were you in Vietnam again? And what was your time in the mile? I'd believe your brother before I'd believe you, Trunky.

I'm going to start calling you "bromo", for "brother molester".