Scott, all kidding aside, have you visited Bert in the hospital yet?

Old June 1st 17, 09:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Scott, all kidding aside, have you visited Bert in the hospital yet?

He needs support and has been asking for people to visit him.
Old June 2nd 17, 02:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 9:46:00 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 2:03:52 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
He needs support and has been asking for people to visit him.

Every time I think you can't sink any lower, can't be any more vile and disgusting, you find a new low. Fascinating. Not just a pathetic, dickless, cowardly stalker, but a truly perverted freak.

It's an honest question. I don't like him or you, but I still have to feel sorry for the guy, getting chemo and everything, and I'd hope you'd do what you can for him.
Old June 2nd 17, 01:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 12:39:14 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

No, it is not an honest question. Pure bull****. More sick, twisted, insane games from a true freak. Fascinating. Ever ask yourself why you are so obsessed with me? I have my theories. Now go back to pulling the wings off flies and burning kitty cats.

I guess the answer is no, then.

Old June 2nd 17, 07:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 3:07:05 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

You're a pathetic asshole, idiot. Go back to stalking before you pull another whopper out of your ass. You have no clue, just another dickless wimp hiding behind your computer being a pervert. Fascinating.

What do you mean, no clue? It's a simple yes or no question.

Old June 3rd 17, 12:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Friday, June 2, 2017 at 6:25:02 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

No clue, and I am laughing at you. As usual. How desperate. How pathetic. Clueless.

"He's a very wise and gentle man, extraordinarily knowledgeable about
the net and the mountains, and as honorable a gentleman as I've ever
known. No surprise that a professional forum manager isn't welcomed
here by Team Dweeb."

"Rob, this man is my best friend. He's been lurking for years. Finally decided he was tired of seeing a good man get ****ed over by a bunch of toothless sharks on a feeding frenzy."

"I love him"
Old June 3rd 17, 05:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 1:18:25 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Truly disgusting. The lengths you will go to trying to get a rise out of me never cease to amaze me. I am delighted that I irritate you so much you google stalk again, wasting your time in a futile attempt to hurt me. What you do is amuse me. Pathetic. As usual. Toothless shark pretty much describes you. Harmless. Powerless. Dickless.

Just trying to remind you that you at least used to like Bert, in the hope that you will do the right thing and give him some support when he needs it.. But it's probably a waste of time, since as we all know you only care about yourself.

Funny, people used to always think that Bert was just using you, but maybe it was you that were using him. Or both of you using each other.

Old June 4th 17, 05:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 3:27:30 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

One of the most perverted wack jobs ever to stalk rsa, and completely clueless about reality and the facts,

What "facts" am I clueless about? I'm just giving verbatim quotes from you. They prove you were close to Bert at one time. Were you lying when you said those things? Surely not.

Are you still friends with Bobaloobob at least?
Old June 4th 17, 08:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Me[_3_]

"Damn, you just love ripping yourself a new asshole in public."

You're right for once! You're the asshole and he's ripping you to shreds.

Now dance some more for us, MonkeyBoi.
Old June 5th 17, 03:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Sunday, June 4, 2017 at 4:51:24 PM UTC-4, Me wrote:
"Damn, you just love ripping yourself a new asshole in public."

You're right for once! You're the asshole and he's ripping you to shreds.

Now dance some more for us, MonkeyBoi.

RSA = Radically Stretched Anus
Old June 7th 17, 02:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

I'm glad you're amused - but don't be misled by the lack of rebuttal. you have no one on your side. Mr. Dewar is clearly more rational, mature and normal than you are. not to mention much more clever and funny. (not that you've set the bar very high, if truth be told)