Injury - How? What to do?

Old February 22nd 04, 03:48 PM
Mike

Default Injury - How? What to do?

Excessive trolling is a well known cause of carpal tunnel syndrome.
I agree with this post. I still think this guy is having fun with this group.

You know, I dont know what is wrong you people.
Im asking a serious question, Ive always asked serious questions, and
instead of helping me, you think Im trolling.

What the hell is wrong with you?

I even posted about my ski trip to try and verify that I went, and now
my wrist hurts, so if you still think Im trolling, well I hope you
injure yourself the next time out.

If you know anything about trolling, then you know its usually someone
posting something to cause a huge arguement...well I have not done
that.
Old February 22nd 04, 03:50 PM
Mike

Excessive trolling is a well known cause of carpal tunnel syndrome.

hhh, what the **** is your problem?
Im asking because Im having a serious problem.

When you posted on my other thread I answered your question.

I dont know what your issue is...if you think I am trolling (which I
am not) then dont post on my thread.
Im looking for help to understand why my wrist would be hurting, and
instead of helping, you're making false accusations.
Old February 22nd 04, 03:51 PM
Mike

You don't say how old you are. Under 50, figure at least 4 weeks for
things to stop hurting if they are really damaged. 50 - 70 years
old, figure at least 6 weeks.

I just turned 29 in Jan.
But the thing is, I dont know how I injuried my wrist.

I did the majority of my falling on my right side (hence the bruised right hip).

Is this a common ski injury?
Old February 22nd 04, 04:08 PM
FHemmer209

If you know anything about trolling, then you know its usually someone
posting something to cause a huge arguement...well I have not done
that.

I disagree. While trolling may be antagonistic it doesn't have to be. Some
posts are not to be taken seriously and are rather done tongue in cheek. That
is my *opinion* of what you are doing. I may be totally wrong but I have read
your posts and the responses and I think I am right.

And don't get me wrong, I think they are highly entertaining whether you are
serious or not.

Fred

Old February 22nd 04, 04:49 PM
hhh

Mike wrote:
Excessive trolling is a well known cause of carpal tunnel syndrome.

hhh, what the **** is your problem?
Im asking because Im having a serious problem.

When you posted on my other thread I answered your question.

I dont know what your issue is...if you think I am trolling (which I
am not) then dont post on my thread.
Im looking for help to understand why my wrist would be hurting, and
instead of helping, you're making false accusations.

Well I agree with everything FHemmer said above - IMO you're yanking the
group's chain but you're very entertaining with it. Whatever, I'll try keep
out of your threads from now on unless I have something constructive to say.

Re your wrist problem: I once had the same problem after skiing and it was
definitely due to the ski poles I was using at the time, they just didn't
feel comfortable - next time you go make sure the ski poles you rent feel
comfortable in your hand in the shop and change them if they don't.

Old February 22nd 04, 05:34 PM
Richard Henry

"Mike" wrote in message
om...
Excessive trolling is a well known cause of carpal tunnel syndrome.

I agree with this post. I still think this guy is having fun with this

group.

You know, I dont know what is wrong you people.
Im asking a serious question, Ive always asked serious questions, and
instead of helping me, you think Im trolling.

What the hell is wrong with you?

I even posted about my ski trip to try and verify that I went, and now
my wrist hurts, so if you still think Im trolling, well I hope you
injure yourself the next time out.

If you know anything about trolling, then you know its usually someone
posting something to cause a huge arguement...well I have not done
that.

Apologies, I guess.

Do you think this is the beginning of a 5-year argument?