A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

McLean meets Abraham: Man-crushed, a novel

Old November 8th 18, 06:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default McLean meets Abraham: Man-crushed, a novel

On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 10:02:59 -0800 (PST), Scott Abraham
wrote:

On Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at 8:49:04 AM UTC-8, Harvard Horvath wrote:
On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 19:46:33 -0800 (PST), Scott Abraham
wrote:

I'd sure like to see YOUR record. Must **** you off tha
t you couldn't vote today. Bet the same is true for Huggies.

I voted absentee, twice. So technically I didn't vote *ON* election
day. I voted in Detroit, and NYC. I could've also voted in
Cambridge, Mass. You couldn't vote for Prom Queen.

I also could've also voted in New Hamp-shire. But there's nobody
there but Hobbits.

No surprise that Huggies is stupid enough to admit to voter fraud.

So what? It happens all the time but the demoncraps say it doesn't
happen. They want mexicans to vote.

Typical Trumpzi idiot. I LOVE IT!!!!

What's a Trumpzi? I get it. But you're on the wrong side of history.
You should download on your kindle the book, "Inside the Third Reich,"
written by Albert Speer. He was Hitler's production minister. He
spent 20 years in Spandau Prison for using slave labor. That's what
Nancy Perlousy is doing today. She uses slave labor on her multi
million dollar estate. And she wants voting rights for her slaves.

Read the book. Hitler wanted open borders. He opened the border to
Czechoslovakia, then Denmark, and Norway, then Poland, then franse,
then Russia. That's what the demoncraps want.

I'm not making this up, it's all documented. You're on the wrong
side.

BTW, Huggies, I boned not one but two Prom Queens back in the day,
and the only queens you can bone are found in gay bars. So there.
Come to think of it, Lurleen was the head cheerleader in high school.
Does she count?

Whatever you want. You're making up this crap.
I got documented history on my side.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old November 10th 18, 05:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 14:07:43 -0800 (PST), Scott Abraham
wrote:

I'd sure like to see YOUR record. Must **** you off tha
t you couldn't vote today. Bet the same is true for Huggies.

I voted absentee, twice. So technically I didn't vote *ON* election
day. I voted in Detroit, and NYC. I could've also voted in
Cambridge, Mass. You couldn't vote for Prom Queen.

I also could've also voted in New Hamp-shire. But there's nobody
there but Hobbits.

No surprise that Huggies is stupid enough to admit to voter fraud.

So what? It happens all the time but the demoncraps say it doesn't
happen. They want mexicans to vote.

I own property in NY, Fla, and other places. What have you got? Jack
****, a cardboard box under the interstate.

You should be a demoncrap, since a lot of them support giving
felons the right to vote. You wouldn't have to commit voter fraud.

I didn't commit voter fraud. I own property. The founding fathers
only wanted property owners to vote. When you pull the lever,
*YOU'RE* committing a felony. Read the Constitution, and better yet,
read, "Inside the Third Reich," by Albert Speer.

Typical Trumpzi idiot. I LOVE IT!!!!

What's a Trumpzi? I get it.

Actually, you don't. But I am not surprised. After all, like you,
he is a craven coward, a pathological liar, and an all around
psychopathic asshole who is well and truly loathed by decent people.

Shows what you know. He's going to be the greatest president in
history. Or as you say, "herstory."

And what lies? "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor,"
we know who was lying.

But you're on the wrong side of history.
You should download on your kindle the book, "Inside the Third Reich,"
written by Albert Speer. He was Hitler's production minister. He
spent 20 years in Spandau Prison for using slave labor. That's what
Nancy Perlousy is doing today. She uses slave labor on her multi
million dollar estate. And she wants voting rights for her slaves.

You lie like Trump. That is not a compliment.

Read the book. Hitler wanted open borders. He opened the border to
Czechoslovakia, then Denmark, and Norway, then Poland, then franse,
then Russia. That's what the demoncraps want.

We want to vacation there, not invade.

Is that a fact?

Are you comparing yourself to Nancy Perlousy, or Adolph Hitler?

I'm not making this up, it's all documented. You're on the wrong
side.

I'm on the right side. You know, of ethics and decency and fairness.

Is that a fact? You raped your mother and brother.

You would be a Nazi concentration camp guard if born back then.

Is that a fact? My parents were Hungarian. The goosesteppers walked
into that country and put an iron boot to them. I don't think Sgt.
Schultz and I would get along.

I bet you keep an SS uniform in your closet for playtime with the whores.

I keep guns.

BTW, Huggies, I boned not one but two Prom Queens back in the day,
and the only queens you can bone are found in gay bars. So there.
Come to think of it, Lurleen was the head cheerleader in high school.
Does she count?

Whatever you want. You're making up this crap.
I got documented history on my side.

Document your identification.

Been there, done that.

Now go change your diapers, wear one of
those with a swastika on the ass.

Did I tell that the nazis were good at making uniforms? Remember when
Hillilourous Clinton tried to make Army uniforms for women?

Remember when the bitch called everyone, "deplorables"? The nazis had
their own name, "untermenchen." You were one of them, Trunky. Every
one who had a star of David or a pink triangle was shoveled into the
furnaces.