Good grief! He's a snowboarder

Old March 20th 04, 05:37 PM
AstroPax

Default Good grief! He's a snowboarder

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:45:58 +0000 (UTC), klaus
wrote:

Oh.. are we counting civilians?

Someone is:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...?from=storyrhs

-Astro

Old March 20th 04, 05:41 PM
klaus

In rec.skiing.alpine AstroPax wrote:
On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 04:53:40 +0000 (UTC), klaus
wrote:

Source?

http://www.tnr.com/etc.mhtml?pid=1261

Yah.. that's pretty bad.

-klaus

Old March 20th 04, 05:55 PM
klaus

In rec.skiing.alpine AstroPax wrote:
Which one of the following are *less* credible?

http://www.splendoroftruth.com/curtj...ves/004496.php

http://washingtontimes.com/national/...5623-9539r.htm

They're credible, but neither says he ever claimed they were his,
which is what Pigo claimed..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Ke...inst_th e_War

-klaus

Old March 20th 04, 06:00 PM
klaus

wrote:

Oh.. are we counting civilians?

Someone is:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...?from=storyrhs

Over 23 years..let's see the count after the next 22. And again, it's
not what we were sold as the reason. A noble goal. But not what we
were sold..

-klaus

Old March 20th 04, 10:44 PM
The Real Bev

klaus wrote:

The need to get laid more. They'd be so much mellower if they just got
laid more.

Yeah, but if each of them gets 70 virgins SOMEBODY is going to have to
go without.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old March 20th 04, 11:20 PM
lal_truckee

The Real Bev wrote:

klaus wrote:

The need to get laid more. They'd be so much mellower if they just got
laid more.

Yeah, but if each of them gets 70 virgins SOMEBODY is going to have to
go without.

Cue the Graduate.
I give you two words: "Plastic surgery."

OK, lets end this thing now -
We draft just the Plastic Surgens with offices in Hollywood (and living
in Sierra Madre) and set them in a Bagdad hospital. We could just about
keep up with the demand for vigins using nothing but the existing
working girl population. 70 vigins per moron? Piffle.

So how about it - end the war, end the jihad, everybody goes home happy?
Old March 21st 04, 12:48 AM
pigo

"klaus" wrote in message
In rec.skiing.alpine pigo wrote:

"klaus" wrote in message

I'm American. U.S. Citizen. This is exactly the attitude that makes
you look so.... NASCAR.

You were born here?

Does that make a difference other than running for president?

I said "where you are from". Not where you are a currently a citizen. Most
of the time I can tell by the context whether or not people are refering to
"now" or "originally" when answering that question. But then I'm not trying
to misdirect the conversation.

There are "American Citzens" that have been arrested for attending Al

Queda
training camps too.

American born American citizens.

The point?

Dunno. I thought your were trying to make one. But I think you made mine.

NASCAR? My stereotype for you would be a combo pack. Ryan

Seacrest/Richard
Simmond/Jane Fonda seems to fit right now.

I have no idea who Ryan Seacrest is or Richard Simmond. As for Jane
Fonda, what quality(ies) exactly it is that we share? Maybe then I can
address them and again show you you to be wrong. You seem to think
just because you are extremist, that everyone must be. And again, you
are wrong. As extremists always are.

The difference between us is that I don't pretend that there are not

reasons
for stereotypes in one instance and then use them against others when

the
mood suits me.

You know what I pretend, too? Example of where I've said that or
implied that please?.. or is ot just more .. uhhhmm.. BS. and
projection.

Would you like to get back to discussing Kerry vs. Bush now? Or just
make broad personal insults?

I'm American. U.S. Citizen. This is exactly the attitude that makes
you look so.... NASCAR.

You mean like this?

Old March 21st 04, 12:50 AM
pigo

"Scottabe" wrote in message
m...
AstroPax wrote in message

. ..
Unlike Kerry, Bush did not disrespect the uniform and fellow vets by
tossing awards and decs into the dirt, and hanging out at anti-war
rallies with Hanoi Jane.
-Astro

Come on Astro, that pic of Kerry and Jane was discredited long ago.
Just someone with a little photoshop experience. How about looking at
the real issues to make your decision instead of being blindly lead by
the press. Neither of the candidates war records have anything to do
with what's going on in the world today.

I think that President Bush's record as Commander and Chief of the military
during this time of war does.

Old March 21st 04, 12:53 AM
pigo

wrote:

Oh.. are we counting civilians?

Someone is:

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/...?from=storyrhs

-Astro

Do the ones that hide guns under their civilian cloths and shoot at our
soldiers count as military or civilians? What about the ones in the hooded
garb driving around in pick up trucks? When a family hides a tank in their
barn and is blown up with the tank, are they "civilian casualties"?

If you hate President Bush I suppose they would be.