California Helmet Law

Old September 28th 10, 03:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default California Helmet Law

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

On Sep 23, 9:13*am, VtSkier wrote:
On 09/23/2010 10:53 AM, snowbender wrote:

On Sep 22, 8:59 am, *wrote:

Ichen,
A whole host of people have tried to "get Scott to tune
down his noises." For more than 10 years now they have
failed. They have tried honey as in "it gets more flies
than vinegar" to total ridicule and every stage in
between. All efforts have gotten the same result
eventually. Keep at it and you will become a terrorist
(or worse) like the rest of us.

Please note that two previous favorites are not posting
at the moment: Jeff Davis and Bert Hoff. Why is that?

Please note that Scott's stated purpose is to make rsa
a total wasteland. A place you couldn't recommend to
your worst enemy. Many of us are still posting here
because we don't want to see this happen as the result
of the actions of one twisted individual. Twelve years
of this should be enough to demonstrate how twisted
he really is.

I would concern myself about being used by Scott. I
would recommend highly not aligning yourself with him
and his purpose.

Given my own experience here, I empathy to his struggle, but he's a
fool, don't think I can do much to [help] him, I'm not trying to
aligning with him, only try to broker a peace deal for them opposite
(cannot call them gappers now, we need a new term for them; not
exactly what it means, nevertheless, guess "gapers" will do in the
future), so we can have a quieter place to have some decent
conversations.

Thanks for the concerns, old buddy. Fall is here, winter won't be too
far behind, coming this way skiing this year?

snowbender

VtSkier

Unfortunately no.
Only one ski vacation this year and it's to Sun Peaks with
the Washington state relatives. Should be fun though. I'll
post a TR. Will have lots of referrence to kids just
learning this addiction.
VT

I think your step-daughter would be jealous. Have a good one.

snowbender

Careful, Chai-tea: you're talking politely to someone that Scott has
deemed a "terrorist".

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old September 28th 10, 03:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

On Sep 23, 11:46 am, pigo wrote:

True enough. But he seems to have had some kind of awakening the last
few days. And it's not like trunky has not gotten this type of
valuable advice before. Itchi does miss the fact that we know exactly
where the information comes from. His brother! In a published article!
is worth less than the paper it's written on.

No, I think that the whole thing about "his brother and published
article" is a lie, and you are shamelessly recycled it, if you are not
the persona "Mark Spittal." Unless you can prove the authentic of the
article and genuine "brother" relationship, you are a pathetic liar
who spreading the lies. And your lies ain't worth the paper it printed
on. Stop talking about Scott, can you?

snowdender

Can Scott prove any of his nonsense? No. So why is what Mark Spittal
posted any less credible?

Old September 28th 10, 03:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

On Sep 27, 10:42 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 27, 9:25 am, snowbender
wrote:
On Sep 27, 9:04 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Sep 27, 8:33 am, snowbender
wrote:

YES?! Ok, you're very brave; now let's see the money, post a money
order or cashier's check that pays to me, Ichin Shen, for amount of
one thousand US dollars. Then I will post my diploma

Coward. Let's see you come up with some pathetic reason why you can't
simply tell us...More and more like Scott every day...

"You flightless turkeys are so shameless, no self-respect, and lacked
of integrity, there's nothing to stop you flightless turkeys from
lying through your teeth to amend your shameless denials, only when
money hurts your pocket book may test your courage. As you flightless
turkey well know that I'm telling the truth, I bet you gappers just
wouldn't dare to put up a bet to see it."

Let's see the money, and see who is the coward.

snowbender

I graduated Rutgers University (Cook College) with a B.S. in Plant
Biotechnology. See how easy that was ? I don't need a pathetic "bet"
to state that simple truth. Why is it so hard for you ?

It is not hard; just whenever I post a proof, you turkeys run and
hide, and then come back later do the same shameless bashing, over and
over and again... Ok, in light of the recent cooperation in RSA, I
wave the bet, I graduated California State University, Long Beach in
1976, and you've guessed it, BA in Math. You gappers owe me an
apology. And stop mentioning/talking about Scott.

snowbender

You've never posted proof of anything, C-T.

Old September 28th 10, 04:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 27, 8:52*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

On Sep 22, 8:59 am, *wrote:

[...]

So what do you call an asshole who posts my home address in response
to a request by a wack job who had promised to shoot me?
A nice guy? You would think so, freak.
Hey, sitll have not heard from SPD. Busted lying again and again and
again.
Old September 28th 10, 04:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 27, 8:53*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*snowbender wrote:
On Sep 23, 11:46 am, pigo wrote:

True enough. But he seems to have had some kind of awakening the last
few days. And it's not like trunky has not gotten this type of
valuable advice before. Itchi does miss the fact that we know exactly
where the information comes from. His brother! In a published article!
is worth less than the paper it's written on.

No, I think that the whole thing about "his brother and published
article" is a lie, and you are shamelessly recycled it, if you are not
the persona "Mark Spittal." Unless you can prove the authentic of the
article and genuine "brother" relationship, you are a pathetic liar
who spreading the lies. And your lies ain't worth the paper it printed
on. Stop talking about Scott, can you?

snowdender

Can Scott prove any of his nonsense? No. So why is what Mark Spittal
posted any less credible?

Uh, duh. How ridiculous can you get? YOU FREAKS ARE FALSELY ACCUSING
ME OF MOLESTING CHILDREN!!!!!
You are a pathetic liar. But then again, you keep making the case
that when you repeat someone else's lies, you're not lying.
How insane. How typical. How Alan Baker. Hey, how about those lies
you were going to tell SPD? PPPPPPUUUUUSSSSSYYYYYY!!!!!!
Old September 28th 10, 04:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

*snowbender wrote:
On Sep 23, 11:46 am, pigo wrote:

True enough. But he seems to have had some kind of awakening the last
few days. And it's not like trunky has not gotten this type of
valuable advice before. Itchi does miss the fact that we know exactly
where the information comes from. His brother! In a published article!
is worth less than the paper it's written on.

No, I think that the whole thing about "his brother and published
article" is a lie, and you are shamelessly recycled it, if you are not
the persona "Mark Spittal." Unless you can prove the authentic of the
article and genuine "brother" relationship, you are a pathetic liar
who spreading the lies. And your lies ain't worth the paper it printed
on. Stop talking about Scott, can you?

snowdender

Can Scott prove any of his nonsense? No. So why is what Mark Spittal
posted any less credible?

By the way, you despicable asshole. I cannot prove a lie false,
especially when the liar is eleven years dead and the lies he made up
are about times forty to fifty years ago. Your arguement is
nonsense. Call me a child molester in person, and I will put you down
in the dirt like the mad dog you are.
Old September 28th 10, 04:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 27, 8:54*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

wrote:

[...]

YOU sure have not posted any proof that I ever threatened your life,
yet you kept promising to tell SPD I had done so. What happened,
pppppuuuuusssssyyyyy?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old September 28th 10, 12:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 09/27/2010 11:52 PM, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

On Sep 22, 8:59 am, wrote:

[...]

And gleefully accept the title.
Old September 28th 10, 12:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 27, 2:22 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

snowbender wrote:
It is not hard; just whenever I post a proof, you turkeys run and
hide, and then come back later do the same shameless bashing, over and
over and again... Ok, in light of the recent cooperation in RSA, I
wave the bet, I graduated California State University, Long Beach in
1976, and you've guessed it, BA in Math. You gappers owe me an
apology.

Actually, I guessed your BA was in small engine repair.

And why do you think you're owed an apology? You're the one calling
everyone turkeys and "gappers."

Exactly what I predicted, "whenever I post a proof, you turkeys run
and hide, and then come back later do the same shameless bashing, over
and over and again..." You flightless turkeys are just that,
flightless turkeys, and shameless gappers match on.

snowbender
Old September 28th 10, 12:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

snowbender wrote:

It is not hard; just whenever I post a proof, you turkeys run and
hide, and then come back later do the same shameless bashing, over and
over and again... Ok, in light of the recent cooperation in RSA, I
wave the bet, I graduated California State University, Long Beach in
1976, and you've guessed it, BA in Math. You gappers owe me an
apology. And stop mentioning/talking about Scott.

snowbender

You've never posted proof of anything, C-T.

You are too dumb and shameless to see any proof.

snowbender