California Helmet Law

Old September 25th 10, 03:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

Default California Helmet Law

On Sep 24, 10:51*am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 24, 9:24*am, snowbender
wrote:

On Sep 24, 8:26 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Sep 24, 7:11 am, snowbender
wrote:

...but I do educate unruly little knowledge on the 'net.
That's "Taichi's passion."

snowbender

Wrong again. *You TRY to educate, and yet you FAIL. *Constantly. *Over
and over and over again. *Your "passion" I will not debate, however..

1986-87 when I developed the Taichi Skiing and thought about giving a
seminar on the subject, I was worry; it was so easy, someone may
copycat and steal it. After 12 years talking about it on the 'net,
only to realize I've wasted a good worry, you little knowledge on the
'net have neither knowledge nor discipline to learn it. Yup, guess I
failed to see that earlier. Nevertheless, Taichi Skiing has the
techniques, knowledge, and discipline to do all your skiing, so the
failure is all you little knowledge's.

Where was the degree from again ?

Reality, :-)

Shameful; how much money do you wanna bet?

snowbender

The fact is Ichen that no one in here agrees with your premise
regarding TCS. *How long are you going to stubbornly cling to the idea
that EVERYONE is wrong ("gappers") and you're right ? *This sort of
behavior is why you are so often grouped with Scott.

No, not EVERYONE, but a few low class 'net bashers' little knowledge
logic are wrong. Group me with Scott proves you 'net bashers' shameful
attend to twist the facts to win the argument.

snowbender
Old September 25th 10, 03:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 23, 9:13*am, VtSkier wrote:
On 09/23/2010 10:53 AM, snowbender wrote:

On Sep 22, 8:59 am, *wrote:

Ichen,
A whole host of people have tried to "get Scott to tune
down his noises." For more than 10 years now they have
failed. They have tried honey as in "it gets more flies
than vinegar" to total ridicule and every stage in
between. All efforts have gotten the same result
eventually. Keep at it and you will become a terrorist
(or worse) like the rest of us.

Please note that two previous favorites are not posting
at the moment: Jeff Davis and Bert Hoff. Why is that?

Please note that Scott's stated purpose is to make rsa
a total wasteland. A place you couldn't recommend to
your worst enemy. Many of us are still posting here
because we don't want to see this happen as the result
of the actions of one twisted individual. Twelve years
of this should be enough to demonstrate how twisted
he really is.

I would concern myself about being used by Scott. I
would recommend highly not aligning yourself with him
and his purpose.

Given my own experience here, I empathy to his struggle, but he's a
fool, don't think I can do much to [help] him, I'm not trying to
aligning with him, only try to broker a peace deal for them opposite
(cannot call them gappers now, we need a new term for them; not
exactly what it means, nevertheless, guess "gapers" will do in the
future), so we can have a quieter place to have some decent
conversations.

Thanks for the concerns, old buddy. Fall is here, winter won't be too
far behind, coming this way skiing this year?

snowbender

VtSkier

Unfortunately no.
Only one ski vacation this year and it's to Sun Peaks with
the Washington state relatives. Should be fun though. I'll
post a TR. Will have lots of referrence to kids just
learning this addiction.
VT

I think your step-daughter would be jealous. Have a good one.

snowbender
Old September 25th 10, 03:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 24, 10:43*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
VtSkier wrote:
I understand your feeling of not renting, even demos, because it
sort of feels like renting someone else's toothbrush for a day. I
just feel at times, and certain conditions a mid fat can be a better
ski.

Actually I don't mind renting... except for paying. I ski rental
skis a lot, at the invitation of a couple of shop owners
locally. People seem to like my impression of skis. Don't
know why.

Sounds like you've earned some respect. It would be nice if a couple posers here
would try that.

He's earned nothing but contempt and loathing from me. Of course, I
know the real Richard Walsh, not the psychopathic manipulative mask he
wears.
Old September 25th 10, 03:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 24, 12:55*pm, pigo wrote:
On Sep 24, 10:25*am, snowbender
wrote:

Wrong again, what I "think" may be irrelevant, but what pigo "did" is
absolute, he "lied" as your criterion specified.

OK then. Point out my lie. As near as I can tell you are saying that I
am lying when I reference the article. But that is impossible.

Your truth is based on a premise that you're "impossible" to tell, so
telling it as you did is a lie.

snowbender
Old September 25th 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Sep 25, 7:36*am, "Stuart" wrote:
"pigo" wrote in message

On Sep 24, 10:25 am, snowbender
wrote:

Wrong again, what I "think" may be irrelevant, but what pigo "did" is
absolute, he "lied" as your criterion specified.
OK then. Point out my lie. As near as I can tell you are saying that I

am lying when I reference the article. But that is impossible.

Listen Pigo..Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should. Why
don't you leave the weaker and sicker ones alone? You tell me more about you
than you ever will about twobuddha by your posts, but I wonder if you are
intelligent or aware enough to know that.

what can you tell about Scott by his recently-posted declarations that
he is legally entitled to "stomp" various posters here?
Old September 25th 10, 05:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Sep 25, 7:56*am, snowbender
wrote:
On Sep 24, 10:42*am, Yabahoobs wrote:

On Sep 24, 9:25*am, snowbender
wrote:

Wrong again, what I "think" may be irrelevant, but what pigo "did" is
absolute, he "lied" as your criterion specified.

You have precisely zero grounds to claim the backlash.com post
referred to by pigo being either true or false. *None. *Utterly
nothing. *If you claim anything else, you're delusional...

That's where you little knowledge logic falls short. The "great" logic
specifies the "meta" condition of the logical reasoning, IF A THEN B,
where if A is true then B is true; if A is false, B cannot be
determined though A; nevertheless, if B is determined through the
facts, can only have a value either true or false, where the value is
absolute, where the state of the premises A is irrelvant, cannot
change the outcome of B; that is to say, if A is untrue, the logic
fails. The delusional is yours.

LOL ! That was awesome.

I'd love to, but it's a failed idea. *How could either of us verify
it ?

Well, I can post my doplima, and as it is a major university, you can
verify its authentic. You look like a *rich brat, how's one grand [of
the bet] sound ?

Not sure how viewing your degree verifies the post of Scott's late
brother. But I WOULD like you to tell us from which university you
recieved a degree, what major / program the degree was in , and when
you graduated. If you are offerring that, I say yes. Please post
this information.

Where was that degree from again ?

Reality, :-)

Shameful, how much money do you wanna bet?

snowbender

Again I question the validity of your claim in graduating college, as
you seem to not understand my previous statement. Scott's brother has
passed away. So how can either of us determine the validity of the
letter he posted ? Do you understand this simple concept ?
Old September 25th 10, 05:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

wrote:

[...]

snowbender- Hide quoted text -

LOL.
Old September 25th 10, 05:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 24, 10:58*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
*Richard Henry wrote:

My wife and I were married and spent our first weekend together at the
Hotel del Coronado. *The Navy Physical Conditioning Group you
mentioned sometimes runs or paddles rubber boats past the hotel while
the guests sip mimosas on the patio. *Part of the mental torture
involved in the conditioning, I suppose.

I think the worst thing the instructors tell those hungry, cold, sleep
deprived guys is that if they ring the bell, they'll buy the first
round, and they can be the ones sitting up by the pool looking at the
pretty girls in bikinis.

I LOVE IT!!!!!! SEAL stories from Dickless Henry and Pervert Dave
Davidson!!!!!
Irony meter lands on the rocks at the Del.
Old September 25th 10, 05:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Sep 25, 7:36*am, "Stuart" wrote:
"pigo" wrote in message

On Sep 24, 10:25 am, snowbender
wrote:

Wrong again, what I "think" may be irrelevant, but what pigo "did" is
absolute, he "lied" as your criterion specified.
OK then. Point out my lie. As near as I can tell you are saying that I

am lying when I reference the article. But that is impossible.

Listen Pigo..Just because you CAN do something doesn't mean you should. Why
don't you leave the weaker and sicker ones alone?

Weaker? Sicker? In the process of actually showing some backbone,
you just show what a pppppuuuusssssyyyyy you are.
Clue time, dumb****. If I'm so weak, tell me why none of you have
ever had the balls to spew your **** in person?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Clue time again, dumb****. Sick people make sick jokes about raping
children.

You tell me more about you
than you ever will about twobuddha by your posts, but I wonder if you are
intelligent or aware enough to know that.

He's not.
Old September 25th 10, 05:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:

[...]

I couldn't agree more. The only thing you and I have in common is
that we love to **** with usenet freaks.