A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Nordic Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

lower back pain from classic skiing

Old November 16th 19, 02:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default lower back pain from classic skiing

Oh, wow! I feel you, mate!

Dealing with back pain can be incredibly difficult, especially if it is a chronic condition. If you want to get relief that lasts, you need to find something that addresses the cause of your problem.

There are many guides to curing back pain online, but the Back Pain Breakthrough is unique if you ask me. To get almost INSTANT relief from crippling low back pain and sciatica - take a look at the Back Pain Breakthrough program.

The Back Pain Breakthrough is a program for providing people with relief from back pain that is backed up by hard scientific evidence. All of the information in this guide is rooted in medical fact. It is partially based on a centuries old drawing by Leonardo da Vinci that details the anatomy of the back. It contains some incredible insights into how the human body functions that can be used to relieve even severe back pain. This program doesn’t require you to follow a rigorous exercise routine or use any nonsensical methods. It was created by a doctor who is one of the world’s leading authorities on back and neck pain.

I just did a quick Google search, here's an awesome review I found of the Back Pain Breakthrough book: https://mrproductreviews.info/review...ugh/index.html

Good luck in your health journey!
Ads
Old November 25th 19, 02:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Terje Henriksen
external usenet poster

Den 16.11.2019 15.58, skrev :

Dealing with back pain can be incredibly difficult, especially if it is a chronic condition. If you want to get relief that lasts, you need to find something that addresses the cause of your problem.

There are many guides to curing back pain online, but the Back Pain Breakthrough is unique if you ask me. To get almost INSTANT relief from crippling low back pain and sciatica - take a look at the Back Pain Breakthrough program.

The Back Pain Breakthrough is a program for providing people with relief from back pain that is backed up by hard scientific evidence. All of the information in this guide is rooted in medical fact. It is partially based on a centuries old drawing by Leonardo da Vinci that details the anatomy of the back. It contains some incredible insights into how the human body functions that can be used to relieve even severe back pain. This program doesn’t require you to follow a rigorous exercise routine or use any nonsensical methods. It was created by a doctor who is one of the world’s leading authorities on back and neck pain.

I just did a quick Google search, here's an awesome review I found of the Back Pain Breakthrough book:
https://mrproductreviews.info/review...ugh/index.html

Old skiers have said that back pain from cross country skiing means that
it is something wrong with your skiing technique.

--
Terje Henriksen
Hesseng/Kirkenes
Old August 26th 20, 04:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Mark M
external usenet poster

On Sunday, November 24, 2019 at 6:44:33 PM UTC-8, Terje Henriksen wrote:
Den 16.11.2019 15.58, skrev :

I just did a quick Google search, here's an awesome review I found of the Back Pain Breakthrough book: https://mrproductreviews.info/review...ugh/index.html

Old skiers have said that back pain from cross country skiing means that
it is something wrong with your skiing technique.

--
Terje Henriksen
Hesseng/Kirkene

I have a very bad back with multiple collapsed discs and pinched nerves. I have been putting off surgery for about 7 years but am now considering it. Here's my question: has anyone had a multi-level lumbar fusion and then been able to go back to skiing, either classic or skate? Or anyone you know?