Brighton UT; Need a place to stay!!

Old February 24th 04, 06:33 AM
Damien Clark

Default Brighton UT; Need a place to stay!!

Anyone have any good places to stay around Brighton UT? I'll be there from
March 21st till 25th.

Damien

Old February 24th 04, 08:03 AM
tlf

Brighton Lodge - only place on the hill. If you want to spend a bit more you
could stay at one of the Solitude lodges still within 5 miles...

Old February 24th 04, 04:45 PM
toddjb

"tlf" wrote in message news:rrE_b.378638$I06.4153123@attbi_s01...
Brighton Lodge - only place on the hill. If you want to spend a bit more you
could stay at one of the Solitude lodges still within 5 miles...

I agree. Stay at the Brighton Lodge...great place, affordable, friendly,
casual, nice hot tub, free continetal breakfast...and you can have dinner
at the Brighton pub which is good or hit one of the places on the road
up to Brighton...also good. And, a couple of them also have their own
lodging as well.

-todd

Old February 25th 04, 09:16 PM
toddjb

"Damien Clark" wrote in message ...
Brighton Lodge is all booked...still looking....

If you want to stay in the canyon, you should be able to find some
lodges on the way up, as I said, there are at least 2 that I know
of and possibly more. You could also stay at Solitude.

If you have a car and don't need to stay at Brighton, consider staying
in South Salt Lake City. There are a ton of hotels there, most have
hot tubs and breakfast and you'll be up to the mountain in no time.
Plus, you won't be as locked into one mountain. The drive is quick
and painless. If you do that, book on hotwired.com and you can likely
stay for $30-$40 a night. We do that just about every time and have yet
to be dissappointed.

-todd