Squaw Valley

Old August 28th 20, 12:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Squaw Valley

Squaw Valley has buckled under to political correctness and agreed to
change their name. I can't take much more of this. Where is the
First amendment?

In Toledo, many things are named for the Ottawa Indians. We have the
Ottawa River. Ottawa River Road, a suburb named Ottawa Hills, a park
named Ottawa Park, a golf course named Ottawa Park Golf Course. (The
oldest golf course west of the Hudson River.) There's even a town
about 30 miles south of here called, Ottawa, Ohio.

But worst of all, what are the Canuks going to do when the PC police
demand a name change for their Capitol City?

Old August 28th 20, 10:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 13:41:46 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote this crap:

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 5:09:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Squaw Valley has buckled under to political correctness and agreed to
change their name. I can't take much more of this. Where is the
First amendment?

In Toledo, many things are named for the Ottawa Indians. We have the
Ottawa River. Ottawa River Road, a suburb named Ottawa Hills, a park
named Ottawa Park, a golf course named Ottawa Park Golf Course. (The
oldest golf course west of the Hudson River.) There's even a town
about 30 miles south of here called, Ottawa, Ohio.

But worst of all, what are the Canuks going to do when the PC police
demand a name change for their Capitol City?

Why do you care?

I fear the PC police. They trying to make you *think* their way.
The Cleveland Indians already took Chief Wahoo off their uniforms and
the PC police are trying to make them change their name. What's next?
Changing the name of Indiana? Changing the name of Indianapolis?
Renaming the Indianapolis 500? How about calling it just, "The
Greatest Spectacle in PC Motor Racing?" They might even ban the
checkered flag by calling it racist. I'm sure they'll ban the black
flag.

You have not and will never ski there.

Been there, got several sweatshirts, one at the Stein Eriksen Lodge.
I even met Stein. Nyah Nyah Nyah.

You'll never golf at Ottawa Park Golf Course. Double Nyah Nyah Nyah.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.
Old August 29th 20, 11:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 18:34:44 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote this crap:

But worst of all, what are the Canuks going to do when the PC police
demand a name change for their Capitol City?

Why do you care?

I fear the PC police. They trying to make you *think* their way.

You fear the regular police,

I don't fear the regular police, I help them out. I beat up drug
dealers.

The Cleveland Indians already took Chief Wahoo off their uniforms and
the PC police are trying to make them change their name. What's next?
Changing the name of Indiana? Changing the name of Indianapolis?
Renaming the Indianapolis 500? How about calling it just, "The
Greatest Spectacle in PC Motor Racing?" They might even ban the
checkered flag by calling it racist. I'm sure they'll ban the black
flag.

This from a pathetic pussy who frequently changes his name and refuses
to identify himself, hiding behind false personas.

I have my name on every post, dumbass.

You have not and will never ski there.

Been there, got several sweatshirts, one at the Stein Eriksen Lodge.
I even met Stein. Nyah Nyah Nyah.

I LOVE IT!!!!!! You blithering idiot, Stein was at Deer
Valley, not Squaw Valley.

That shows you. I've been so many places that I can't remember them
all. You ski the same places all the time. Besides, I don't care
where I've been, but where I'm going.

What makes your self ****ing even more hilarious is the reality
that I used to ski with Stein.

Horse hockey. We all know you ski only green groomed. You couldn't
ski with his shoe shine boy.

He gave me a Bogner suit,

I'm sure he had a spare one lying around in your size. What a dumbass
lie.

and always called me by name.

He called you, "Hey, Dumbass, wax my skis, and bring me a
cheeseburger."

Old August 30th 20, 02:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Sqaw Valley

[Default] On Sat, 29 Aug 2020 17:06:33 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote this crap:

He gave me a Bogner suit,

I'm sure he had a spare one lying around in your size. What a dumbass
lie.

50 tall, and he did have it laying around, a customer ordered it,
never paid for it.

So he ran the shipping department at Bogner? Or sales department? Or
maybe the warehouse? My mother never ran her quilting business that
way.

Old August 30th 20, 09:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default decisions

[Default] On Sun, 30 Aug 2020 09:22:01 -0700 (PDT),

" wrote this crap:

He gave me a Bogner suit,
I'm sure he had a spare one lying around in your size. What a dumbass
lie.

50 tall, and he did have it laying around, a customer ordered it,
never paid for it.

So he ran the shipping department at Bogner? Or sales department? Or
maybe the warehouse?

Clue time, idiot. Stein had a Bogner store in the lodge,

The lodge was named after him. He didn't own the lodge, so he didn't
own the store, dumbass. If he had walked in and just picked up a
Bogner then he would have been shoplifting. So nobody believes your
story anyways. And if he did own the store, he would have just sold
it to the next person of that size so he wouldn't lose any money.

Back in the day, there was a mannikin with the same suit Stein
was wearing that day.

Is that so? If Stein was wearing it, how was it on the manikin?

Old August 31st 20, 04:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Sun, 30 Aug 2020 18:45:20 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote this crap:

Clue time, idiot. Stein had a Bogner store in the lodge,

The lodge was named after him. He didn't own the lodge, so he didn't
own the store, dumbass.

Damn, you are stupid, not to mention sore from pulling all these
whoppers out of your ass and being exposed for the lying fraud
you are. Stein had a piece of the lodge and his family still owns
the Bogner store in the Stein Eriksen Lodge.

He didn't own the Bogner store in the Stein Eriksen Lodge.

If he had walked in and just picked up a
Bogner then he would have been shoplifting.

Can't shoplift what you own.

He didn't own the Lodge.

So nobody believes your
story anyways.

You believe me, Huggies. Every word is the truth,
and you know it.

You're lying and you know it.

You don't have a Bogner, and if you go skiing in
a onesie, it is an old Army coverall you stole.

Officers have to buy their own uniforms, so how can I steal it if I
own it? Besides, you can't wear military clothing in civilian life.

And if he did own the store, he would have just sold
it to the next person of that size so he wouldn't lose any money.

How drunk are you, idiot? Stein was filthy rich.

That's not how rich people operate. Most wealthy people are extremely
frugal. The person who started my yacht club did it because he
thought Toledo Yacht Club was charging too much for fuel, so he got
together with his friends and started his own yacht club. Sam Walton,
(Walmart), started his own store to save money, and became the richest
man in America and he was still trying to save money.

Back in the day, there was a mannikin with the same suit Stein
was wearing that day.

Is that so? If Stein was wearing it, how was it on the manikin?

Damn, you're stupid. Two identical suits, he had a whole rack of them.
People would come in asking for what Stein was wearing that day.

You didn't say, "two identical suits," you said, "the same suit."
Caughtyoulyingagain. When you're caught lying, you just make up more
lies.

You're like toenail fungus, just can't get rid of you. I had athletes
foot one time and I would pour rubbing alcohol on my sock before
putting my foot in my shoe. After about four hours the itching would
come back. Just like you, with alcohol you go away only to come back
in a few hours. I finally threw those shoes in a Goodwill box and I
never had athletes foot again. (They were Nikes, and I never bought
Nikes again.)

Old September 1st 20, 01:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Mon, 31 Aug 2020 09:47:46 -0700 (PDT),

" wrote this crap:

Clue time, idiot. Stein had a Bogner store in the lodge,
The lodge was named after him. He didn't own the lodge, so he didn't
own the store, dumbass.

Damn, you are stupid, not to mention sore from pulling all these
whoppers out of your ass and being exposed for the lying fraud
you are. Stein had a piece of the lodge and his family still owns
the Bogner store in the Stein Eriksen Lodge.

He didn't own the Bogner store in the Stein Eriksen Lodge.

Does your butt hurt? Idiot.
You didn't even know there was a Bogner store in the lodge.

I don't shop in the lodge, like a tourist. I shop in town where the
prices are better.

If he had walked in and just picked up a
Bogner then he would have been shoplifting.

Can't shoplift what you own.

He didn't own the Lodge.

He owned a percentage, Idiot.

How do you know? How do you know what he owns? He was just paid to
use his name.

So nobody believes your
story anyways.

You believe me, Huggies. Every word is the truth,
and you know it.

You're lying and you know it.

Holy ****. You get busted in whopper after whopper
call me a liar, Huggies. How Trumpian of you, idiot.

You don't have a Bogner, and if you go skiing in
a onesie, it is an old Army coverall you stole.

Officers have to buy their own uniforms, so how can I steal it if I
own it? Besides, you can't wear military clothing in civilian life.

Holy ****, you posted a picture of yourself in an enlisted man's uniform,

That's a flat out lie.

And if he did own the store, he would have just sold
it to the next person of that size so he wouldn't lose any money.

How drunk are you, idiot? Stein was filthy rich.

That's not how rich people operate. Most wealthy people are extremely
frugal. The person who started my yacht club did it because he
thought Toledo Yacht Club was charging too much for fuel, so he got
together with his friends and started his own yacht club.

Wow. A floating dock with rowboats.

Sam Walton,
(Walmart), started his own store to save money, and became the richest
man in America and he was still trying to save money.

Huggies Horvath needs to start a diaper manufacturing company, obviously.

Back in the day, there was a mannikin with the same suit Stein
was wearing that day.
Is that so? If Stein was wearing it, how was it on the manikin?

Damn, you're stupid. Two identical suits, he had a whole rack of them.
People would come in asking for what Stein was wearing that day.

You didn't say, "two identical suits," you said, "the same suit."

The same suit. Sorta like when you change your diapers, you
are wearing the same diaper, un****ted.

Caughtyoulyingagain. When you're caught lying, you just make up more
lies.

Holy ****, you really get desperate when you **** yourself in public.

That shows your character, or lack of. When any normal person had
made that mistake, he would have said something like, "I meant a,
'similar suit, not, 'the same one.'" But you insist that it's the
same suit, which is impossible, and you fall back on your diaper
fetish. You get caught in an obvious lie and you fall back to
cursing. You need some professional help.

Old September 1st 20, 01:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

[Default] On Mon, 31 Aug 2020 15:17:26 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

On 08/31/2020 09:01 AM, wrote:
I finally threw those shoes in a Goodwill box and I
never had athletes foot again. (They were Nikes, and I never bought
Nikes again.)

Somewhere a homeless person is cursing you.

Not me. He doesn't know me. He's cursing Nike.

The best running shoes I ever had were Asics that belonged to a serious
runner who changed her shoes every month. I think I bought 6 pair for a
buck each at her yard sale. I believe in letting others take the
depreciation whenever possible. Same with skis.

Good for you. I bought my Nikes at the outlet store just south of
Detroit. Only an idiot would pay full price for Nikes. I had a pair
of Air Jordan's once. They sold for $300 in stores. (That would be
$500 today.) I bought them at the outlet store for $60. I only wore
them bar hopping and many people asked if they were real, or copies.
They were indeed real.

I don't like Nikes either -- I think they make them narrow or something.

I don't know anything about ladies shoes. But this pair that I got
athletes foot on, the left shoe always felt too small. I measured
them numerous times and held them sole-to-sole and they looked
identical. But the left one felt wrong. I only got athletes foot on
the left one and only on that shoe. So I finally decided that that
shoe was cursed, and the only way to lift the curse was to give them
away. I never had athletes foot again.

I consider Nikes to be of poor quality and overpriced. My suspicions
were confirmed when I read a story in the paper where a Nike factory
in Jakarta was BURNED TO THE GROUND by the employees who were not
being paid their dollar-a-day wages. I later learned of other
atrocities done by the Nike Corp. and I decided that I shall never buy
another Nike product.

Old September 1st 20, 04:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 09/01/2020 06:40 AM, wrote:

Good for you. I bought my Nikes at the outlet store just south of
Detroit. Only an idiot would pay full price for Nikes. I had a pair
of Air Jordan's once. They sold for $300 in stores. (That would be
$500 today.) I bought them at the outlet store for $60. I only wore
them bar hopping and many people asked if they were real, or copies.
They were indeed real.

I am shocked that you would do such a lame thing. The best sneakers on
earth aren't worth $60, much less the additional price paid by people
who can only achieve greatness by buying ****.

One bad thing about ALL sneaker-like shoes, including those for hiking:
the glue that holds the soles on eventually gives up. Same for Tevas.
Those soles look SO studly, but they aren't. Contact cement works
nicely, but it's hard to apply unless you rip the sole off completely,
which I've never done.

I don't like Nikes either -- I think they make them narrow or something.

I don't know anything about ladies shoes.

Here's what I know: they don't fit my feet.

But this pair that I got
athletes foot on, the left shoe always felt too small. I measured
them numerous times and held them sole-to-sole and they looked
identical.

I suppose you measured your feet too...

But the left one felt wrong. I only got athletes foot on
the left one and only on that shoe. So I finally decided that that
shoe was cursed, and the only way to lift the curse was to give them
away. I never had athletes foot again.

Never had it, never taken any precautions. I go barefoot whenever possible.

I consider Nikes to be of poor quality and overpriced.

All the name brands are overpriced. Same with spectacle frames and just
about anything else. OTOH, I don't think there are ANY non-brand-name
skis. I bought some $3 no-name goggles from eBay and am perfectly happy
with them.

What we're willing to spend money on is very different from what we can
afford.

My suspicions
were confirmed when I read a story in the paper where a Nike factory
in Jakarta was BURNED TO THE GROUND by the employees who were not
being paid their dollar-a-day wages. I later learned of other
atrocities done by the Nike Corp. and I decided that I shall never buy
another Nike product.

Surprised they didn't blame the fire on invading Vikings, or maybe
Ostrogoths. We don't hear much about the Ostrogoths any more...

--
Cheers, Bev
I'm pretty sure omnipotent entities don't need

Squaw lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 0 May 5th 11 09:47 PM
Mammoth versus Squaw Valley? jack Alpine Skiing 2 December 8th 08 11:53 AM
squaw resort available Allen Chen North American Ski Resorts 0 December 2nd 06 12:04 AM
Squaw Valley Ski Share A. Wilder General 0 October 27th 05 11:36 PM
Alpine Squaw interconnect? uglymoney Alpine Skiing 1 October 27th 04 06:37 PM