How is it that my display name has become integrated into thebowels of RSA?

Old May 21st 20, 04:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default How is it that my display name has become integrated into thebowels of RSA?

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 11:58:19 PM UTC-4, Trunky wrote:
Over the past 20 years I really haven't ever posted here a lot, and certainly hardly at all in the last 10-15 years. But somehow, my display name pops up a lot in posts, in headers etc. What gives?

before you post scotty, just **** off)

Years ago, "Trunky" became one of the group's chief derisive nicknames for Scott (the other one being "Schattie"). It's unrelated to you. It's short for "trunk butt", which is slang for the prolapsed rectum that Schattie supposedly suffers from as a result of the excessive anal intercourse he's had. Nobody actually believes that of course; it's just too much fun to repeat. He is a sexual deviant, however, as this photo of him demonstrates:

http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg
Old May 22nd 20, 12:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Trunky

On Friday, 22 May 2020 02:23:17 UTC+10, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 11:58:19 PM UTC-4, Trunky wrote:
Over the past 20 years I really haven't ever posted here a lot, and certainly hardly at all in the last 10-15 years. But somehow, my display name pops up a lot in posts, in headers etc. What gives?

before you post scotty, just **** off)

Years ago, "Trunky" became one of the group's chief derisive nicknames for Scott (the other one being "Schattie"). It's unrelated to you. It's short for "trunk butt", which is slang for the prolapsed rectum that Schattie supposedly suffers from as a result of the excessive anal intercourse he's had. Nobody actually believes that of course; it's just too much fun to repeat. He is a sexual deviant, however, as this photo of him demonstrates:

http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg

Bloody hell!!!

WTF is going on in that pic? My eyes, my eyes...
Old May 22nd 20, 12:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Trunky

On Friday, 22 May 2020 02:38:07 UTC+10, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 9:23:17 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 11:58:19 PM UTC-4, Trunky wrote:
Over the past 20 years I really haven't ever posted here a lot, and certainly hardly at all in the last 10-15 years. But somehow, my display name pops up a lot in posts, in headers etc. What gives?

before you post scotty, just **** off)

Years ago, "Trunky" became one of the group's chief derisive nicknames for Scott (the other one being "Schattie").

Really? No one has ever called me either in real life. Thanks for confirming that the group decided to taunt a rape survivor. Says all anyone needs to know about Anthea Kerrison and her supporters.

It's unrelated to you. It's short for "trunk butt", which is slang for the prolapsed rectum that Schattie supposedly suffers from as a result of the excessive anal intercourse he's had. Nobody actually believes that of course; it's just too much fun to repeat. He is a sexual deviant, however, as this photo of him demonstrates:

http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg

And a convicted child molester on the sexual offenders registry confirms why he is wearing an ankle monitor and can't go skiing because he is not allowed near children. Also a supporter of Anthea Kerrison. There are times the surreal insanity of this ******** is so disgusting that I am amazed the freaks who hang here are willing to be associated with it. But then again, these cowardly scumbag perverts don't even have the courage to use their own name. Much less call me names in person. Never have, never will, as this faux Aussie ****** has demonstrated.
Thanks, Mo. Couldn't ask you to **** yourself more clearly. Idiot.

You really are unhinged. You swim so deep in a paranoia pool itself a tragedy. You should literally unplug all your devices, go outside and look at the world. Do something, anything worthwhile. Anything other being online, and being in this group.

That probably sees me out of here for another few years at least
Old May 22nd 20, 04:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 8:00:44 PM UTC-4, Trunky wrote:
[...]

He is simulating intercourse with a sheep. That sounds absurd, but it is the literal truth.