still

Old April 12th 14, 05:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Default still

Still skiing at Alpine.
108 inches at the mid mountain stake, personally verified today.
Old April 12th 14, 01:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

lal_truckee wrote:
Still skiing at Alpine.
108 inches at the mid mountain stake, personally verified today.

High in the 70's not a flake of snow here at Road Atlanta.
Pollen and allergy numbers off the charts here everything is starting to
bloom.

Old April 14th 14, 05:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 4/12/2014 1:39 AM, lal_truckee wrote:
Still skiing at Alpine.
108 inches at the mid mountain stake, personally verified today.

The fat lady sang yesterday for me, 5 months to the day after the season
began.

RIP 2014 season Nov 13, 2013 - Apr 13, 2014

I think the hill closed with over 70 inches of base - more lack of
customers than lack of snow.

--
//Walt
Old April 14th 14, 06:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Monday, April 14, 2014 12:22:23 PM UTC-5, Walt wrote:

The fat lady sang yesterday for me, 5 months to the day after the season
began.

RIP 2014 season Nov 13, 2013 - Apr 13, 2014

My 2014 season began yesterday around noon when the Texas State Libertarian Convention was gaveled closed.
Old April 15th 14, 05:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 11:21:47 AM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Yo, James Arthur Strohm? Found a lovely quote from you about your deranged fantasy of being a Congressman.

"When they ask you to do something, you pick up the bat and you swing for the fence," Strohm, a 52-year-old software engineer, said. "It doesn't matter whether you strike out or knock it over the fence. You step up, and you swing."

I've demanded that you show up and spew your **** in person, like a man, for fifteen years or so.

You've never had the balls to step up and swing, pussy. You've stepped back and crapped your diapers.

Good practice for being a Congressman, methinks. Lie, stalk, threaten, and do so while being a complete pussy.

Scott,

I have a folder of your posts printed out, almost all with IP addresses showing, documenting your misdeeds on this group for years now.

Today the folder is nearly two inches thick, and I just added a few pages to it.

Your misdeeds in the short time that is not yet subject to the statute of limitations are numerous and are actionable both here in Texas and in your home state of Washington. Further, because of the nature of your numerous misdeeds, there shall be no question regarding double jeopardy when these misdeeds turn into criminal complaints. I can easily deal out the printouts like playing cards, each a separate complaint and violation, all prosecutable either in Texas, or under Washington law in your state but complainable and prosecutable from my state.

I add to that -- I have on a number of occasions demanded in this forum that you cease and desist your defamatory, objectionable, and/or harassing behavior.

On every occasion you have immediately responded in the negative, usually with verbiage that constitutes misdemeanor "fighting language" in Texas, or actionable prohibited online speech in Washington. Sometimes, both.

Now, here's something that just changed, Scott.

I've moved.

Now there's a cop station that's basically down the street from me.

My first task today is to clean the refrigerator. After I am done with that, and after this post makes its way to the internet, I am going to take my fat folder of your work to the police station.

Here's what you can do to mitigate how hard I demand that the LEA work your cases: I have plenty of email addresses visible on the internet. Email me your current email address, physical address, snail mail address, and at least one phone number that rings where you can answer.

If you make it easy for the police, I will make it easier on you by not prosecuting every single actionable crime you've committed against me. Instead, I'll only seek prosecution on one count in each jurisdiction, and seek a permanent injunction against you in both jurisdictions to post anything anywhere on the internet regarding me, my family, my colleagues, or my political party.

I promise that I will not seek action on the first email you send to me containing this information -- but I also caution you that repeated emails sent shall constitute yet another (or multiple) actionable cause under Texas online harassment law.

This is your last and only chance to mitigate what I plan to share with the world, with law enforcement, and with you today. You've sown a foul wind. Be prepared to reap a foul whirlwind.

Should you choose to refuse this reasonable request, I plan to seek action on every possible count.

I hope you understand that, and realize its gravity.

Regards
James Arthur Strohm
Libertarian nominee for Texas State Senate, District 14

My contact information should still be valid on strohmforcongress.net
Old April 15th 14, 07:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier[_6_]

On 4/14/2014 1:22 PM, Walt wrote:
On 4/12/2014 1:39 AM, lal_truckee wrote:
Still skiing at Alpine.
108 inches at the mid mountain stake, personally verified today.

The fat lady sang yesterday for me, 5 months to the day after the season
began.

RIP 2014 season Nov 13, 2013 - Apr 13, 2014

I think the hill closed with over 70 inches of base - more lack of
customers than lack of snow.

There is a fair chance that tomorrow will be a powder day at Killington.
I'll let you know.

It's raining right now, the river behind my house is very full, though
not threatening. We expect the rain to change to snow in a while. If it
does so before everything turns bulletproof it will be a spectacular day
tomorrow. If not I'll settle for watching pond skimming on Saturday and
wish a wonderful season adieu.

Vt
Old April 15th 14, 07:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 09:21:47 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

My 2014 season began yesterday around noon when

the Texas State Libertarian Convention was gaveled closed.

I've demanded that you show up and spew your
**** in person, like a man, for fifteen years or so.
You've never had the balls to step up and swing,
pussy. You've stepped back and crapped your diapers.

And I've told you to show up in Detroit. No response yet, you pussy.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.