Anthea Kerrison Reviled In Oz

Old July 10th 04, 09:46 PM
pigo

Default Anthea Kerrison Reviled In Oz

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message

Doubtless all your sock puppets.

Dave

Doubtless more bobaloobobs.

And this is where I first heard about trunky's fondness for children:

http://www.backlash.com/content/email/1996/em0196.htm

I am Scott Barak Abraham's brother. I started to write a long
rebuttal to his story in Backlash ("Repressed Memory Syndrome,"
The Backlash, March 1995), but then I stopped. No matter what I
say, some will accept, some will not. But there is a thing that
must be said. Scott Barak Abraham was not, I repeat not, abused
within our household. Since this alleged abuse is one of the
pivotal points of the article, I feel it calls the validity of
the whole article into question.
Mr. Abraham was a multiple substance abuser for over twenty
years, I have never used any drugs and haven't had a drink since
I was 15 years old, 27 years ago, and was never drunk even once.
I bring this up not for moral judgment, just for one point. Mr.
Abraham poisoned his mind and body for over twenty years with
mind altering drugs and substances, all of which have been
scientifically proven to affect intelligence, perception and
memory.

Finally, as children, up to my 17th birthday Mr. Abraham molested
me, violently abused me almost daily, and to this day uses words
of derision and insult to attack and intimidate me. He denies
this. If nothing else, I remember him doing this, he denies it.
He says both of us were victims of multiple abusers, and I deny
that with absolutely no hesitation or reservation. Since the
article says False Memory Syndrome doesn't exist, he is quite
wrong, as apparently one of us is the victim of said syndrome.

A last thought. Mr. Abraham's behavior is nothing new, it hasn't
changed ever. He threatened and intimidated when he was six, he
threatened and intimidated when he was 15, he threatened and
intimidated when he was 25, he threatens and intimidates when he
is 43.

I do not use my name at the request of the publisher.

Old July 11th 04, 03:42 AM
son of sam

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message
This is too, too funny!

A few years back, Anthea Kerrison had to pay a substantial sum to an
optometrist / ski instructor for defaming him on-line.

She's still at it.

A slow learner ...

Bert

Still not as slow as you Bert. Can you really fit an entire jar of mayo up
Scroats ass?

Old July 11th 04, 03:03 PM
vern93

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

A slow learner ...

Bert

Yep, a slow learner that Bert.

So, Scott thinks you lied to him when you told him violating the terms
of the restraining order against him was a felony. Do you really think
what he did was a felony? Were you the one who told him that the
restraining order he admitted to violating was only legal in King
County? With friends like you....

Dave
Old July 11th 04, 06:48 PM
Bert Hoff

I don't blame you for trying to change the subject or divert people.

But that doesn't alter the fact that Anthea Kerrison does a lot of
defaming, and had to pay out a substantial sum to that optometrist / ski
instructor to settle that defamation matter.

Bert

Old July 11th 04, 08:08 PM
Dick Gozinya

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 11:48:22 -0700, Bert Hoff wrote:

I don't blame you for trying to change the subject or divert people.

But that doesn't alter the fact that Anthea Kerrison does a lot of
defaming, and had to pay out a substantial sum to that optometrist / ski
instructor to settle that defamation matter.

Bert

Bert, why are you such an ass?
Old July 11th 04, 08:38 PM
The Real Bev

vern93 wrote:

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

A slow learner ...

Bert

Yep, a slow learner that Bert.

So, Scott thinks you lied to him when you told him violating the terms
of the restraining order against him was a felony. Do you really think
what he did was a felony? Were you the one who told him that the
restraining order he admitted to violating was only legal in King
County? With friends like you....

Around here, a former lawyer (somebody who was once a proper dues-paying
lawyer but who has let his Bar Association membership lapse or was
kicked out) is forbidden to do ANY lawyerly thing, including explaining
legal terms in articles you might have read. Not sure what the
punishment is, but perhaps if you do lawyerly stuff without being In
Good Standing, it means that you can never again do LEGAL lawyerly stuff
even if you ante up the fees and take the classes. Seems like old
Bertie might be between a rock and a bigger rock.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old July 11th 04, 09:21 PM
Bert Hoff

I see you, too, are avoiding the topic, Anthea Kerrinson's continuing
defamation of others.

For good reason: you've done enough of your own defamation. You never
did back away from your false and defamatory claims that I had implanted
false memories in Scott, or helped Scott recover false memories.

More of the red-herring fallacy on your part, as usual.

Bert

The Real Bev wrote:

Old July 11th 04, 09:40 PM
AstroPax

On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 14:21:05 -0700, Bert Hoff
wrote:

I see you, too, are avoiding the topic,

And, I see that you, Bert, are still top-posting.

-Astro

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Old July 11th 04, 10:44 PM
Terd Fartingmor

wrote:

I see you, too, are avoiding the topic,

And, I see that you, Bert, are still top-posting.

-Astro

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

And Bert actually taught a class about usenet. Ha Ha Ha! That's only
one reason he was fired.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old July 11th 04, 10:55 PM
Bert Hoff

wrote:

I see you, too, are avoiding the topic,

And, I see that you, Bert, are still top-posting.

-Astro

A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?
A: Top-posting.

Must be a sale on red herrings this week.

I see you, too, are avoiding any talk about Anthea Kerrison's long
string of defamations, or Bev Ashley's defamations.

Bert