King William I of America.

Old November 5th 03, 11:41 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

Default King William I of America.

Former US president Bill Clinton has just recently once again found time in
his busy schedule to visit our tiny and remote subarctic kingdom, for at
least the third time since his first visit as a mere humble student way back
in 1969. He returned as much as exactly thirty years later, in 1999, as the
very first and so far only sitting US president. Now he has just left our
country after being here for the third time (at least), and he was once
again treated as pure royalty. He has had lunch with King Harald V and
almost our entire royal family at the Royal Castle in central Oslo, and
dinner with our Prime Minister Kjell Magne Bondevik on an old, beautiful
farm by a lake just outside our capital. No American politician has been so
popular here since the days of president John F: Kennedy, who BTW was also
nearly royal, but JFK was never here. In fact, Clinton was in an interview
asked by one of our most popular talkshow hosts if he would please consider
reelection, to run for the presidency again! So, now American King William I
is officially Viceroy of Norway, well, almost, we still have our "Prince of
Wales", Crown Prince Håkon Magnus, who once will become King Håkon VIII of
Norway. Here are some suggestions for suitable songs for both the former
Clinton and the current GWB administrations:
Beach Boys: "Heroes and Villains" (Clinton and GWB&Blair).
Robbie Williams: "Angels" (Clinton).
Inner Circle: "Bad Boys" (Rumsfeld&Co.)
"Fools rush in (where angels fear to tread)" (Rumsfeld&US Army vs. Clinton,
Chirac&Schrøder).
Barry McGui "Eve of Destruction" (GWB&Blair).
Frank Sinatra: "My Way" (Clinton).
Tina Charles: "I love to love" (Clinton).
McGuinness Flint: "When I´m dead and gone" (JFK&Elvis).
ABBA: "Waterloo" (GWB). (No, not a WC, but a town in Belgium, where Emperor
Napoleon alias GWB met his fate and final defeat).
ABBA: "The winner takes it all (The loser standing small)" (Clinton vs.
GWB).
And surely many, many more..................
BTW, who do you think is the better skier of the two? I will bet my money
on Clinton, there, too.................
His body language is anyway far superior to GWBs stale performance. Clinton
is the sexy president, just like JFK also was, while GWB is the complete
turnoff.
And he knows how to get himself some real mayonnaise on his hot dog!!

Old November 6th 03, 12:45 AM
The Real Bev

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:

Former US president Bill Clinton has just recently once again found time in
his busy schedule to visit our tiny and remote subarctic kingdom...

It was my fondest dream that once he was out of office I would never
hear his name or see his bulbous red nose again. Same for Hillary.
Fool that I was, of course, I should have known that it was never to be.

But I didn't expect to be blind-sided by a descendent of my own Norse
ancestors. You let him visit three times without, um, doing something
about it? For shame.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old November 6th 03, 04:06 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 17:45:35 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote:

It was my fondest dream that once he was out of office I would never
hear his name or see his bulbous red nose again. Same for Hillary.
Fool that I was, of course, I should have known that it was never to be.

But I didn't expect to be blind-sided by a descendent of my own Norse
ancestors. You let him visit three times without, um, doing something
about it? For shame.

Jackass. Learn what he is doing in Norway before you rag on it.

JT
NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit http://www.jt10000.com
Old November 6th 03, 11:32 AM
Jay Tegeder

Norway had a similar heroe to our President Clinton. His name was
Vidkin Quisling... Just kidding... Let's try to keep politics off the
newsgroup as we've gone down that road before with very poor
results...

Jay Tegeder
"On the podium if the right people don't show up!" JT

Old November 6th 03, 01:09 PM
Dell Todd

Beach Boys: "Heroes and Villains" (Clinton and GWB&Blair).
Robbie Williams: "Angels" (Clinton).
Inner Circle: "Bad Boys" (Rumsfeld&Co.)

George Michael: "I Want Your Sex" (Clinton & Lewinsky & Flowers & on &
on)

BTW, who do you think is the better skier of the two? I will bet my money
on Clinton, there, too.................

Wha ?! Let's take the road marathon is an example. Bush is at the line
in something like 3:35. Clinton got sidetracked at the Burger King,
spontaneously started campaigning & sadly never finished a marathon !

His body language is anyway far superior to GWBs stale performance. Clinton
is the sexy president, just like JFK also was, while GWB is the complete
turnoff.
And he knows how to get himself some real mayonnaise on his hot dog!!

Are you a chick ? Now we know the criteria your countrymen use for
crowning a false prince.
Old November 6th 03, 01:57 PM
Tim Dudley

Well said, son!

And how long have you been in 7th grade?

on 11/6/03 09:34, CurtisLemay wrote:

Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote:

Tell ya what, dumbass.

1.) Bush is in helluva lot better shape than that big mac munchin'
cigar suckin' Pink Puffer. 2.) Why don't you vote for the ****head,
wait you can't, shows you how much your opinion counts. If that
asshole had been doing his job, we wouldn't have to be doing all this
**** now. You so-called intellectuals keep overlooking that.