Ramen Noodles

Old July 15th 03, 01:27 AM
Jay Pique

Default Ramen Noodles

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 01:20:23 GMT, "suds" wrote:

"Horvath" wrote....

Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!

Slowly but surely you Wal-Mart shoppers are finally waking up and realizing
that you've been lied to. A lie that has cost thousands of lives and $100B
at least.

Dubya's going down. Yee Haa! Now, if we can only gather up all the morons
who repeated his lies and insisted they were true and take them out and
shoot them. I think it's justified. This country would be better off
without them. Let's start with Rush, then Savage, then Coulter, then...
Man!, I don't own a gun but just thinking about this has got me drooling.

My thought is that Ghandi had it right - passive resistance is the
only path to true enlightenment. We should eliminate the military in
its entirety, turn the other cheek, and seek solace in God. By
setting such an example we would become loved by all nations, and
world peace would become a reality.

Peace and love,
Jay Pique
Old July 15th 03, 01:42 AM
Mike Speegle

In news:Jay Pique typed:
[...]

And then pigs will fly out your butt? ;-)
--
Mike
"Colorado Ski Country, USA" Come often, Ski hard,

Old July 15th 03, 02:36 AM
Richard Henry

Jay Pique wrote in message
[...]

Hey, guys! Free beers at Jay's house.

Just help yourself. He won't mind.

Or at least he won't say anything.

Old July 15th 03, 03:39 AM
Jay Pique

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:36:39 -0700, "Richard Henry"
wrote:

Jay Pique wrote...
My thought is that Ghandi had it right - passive resistance is the
only path to true enlightenment. We should eliminate the military in
its entirety, turn the other cheek, and seek solace in God. By
setting such an example we would become loved by all nations, and
world peace would become a reality.

Peace and love,
Jay Pique

Hey, guys! Free beers at Jay's house.

Just help yourself. He won't mind.

Or at least he won't say anything.

Wait just a minute there - murdering dictators, starvation at the
hands of warlords, and living under the threat of terror I can deal
with. But you will only take my beer WHEN YOU CAN PRY IT FROM MY DEAD
COLD FINGERS!!!

Plus, it's Coors Extra Gold anyways. I figure that eliminates at
least 90% of the folks here at rec.skiing.beersnobs....

JP
Lived in Belgium. Loved the beer. Still drink Bud (and Duvel).
Old July 15th 03, 03:39 AM
bdubya

On 15 Jul 2003 01:51:35 GMT, Terd
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 18:26:45 -0500, bdubya
wrote this crap:

Sitting out the Mac again, huh?

I've never done the Mac.

Wuss.

bw

Old July 15th 03, 04:48 AM
scottabe

In news:Jay Pique typed:
wrote:

Hey, guys! Free beers at Jay's house.

Just help yourself. He won't mind.

Or at least he won't say anything.

Wait just a minute there - murdering dictators, starvation at the
hands of warlords, and living under the threat of terror I can deal
with. But you will only take my beer WHEN YOU CAN PRY IT FROM MY DEAD
COLD FINGERS!!!

Plus, it's Coors Extra Gold anyways. I figure that eliminates at
least 90% of the folks here at rec.skiing.beersnobs....

Nah. Drunks will drink anything.

Old July 15th 03, 08:22 AM
suds

"Jay Pique" wrote in message

My thought is that Ghandi had it right - passive resistance is the
only path to true enlightenment. We should eliminate the military in
its entirety, turn the other cheek, and seek solace in God. By
setting such an example we would become loved by all nations, and
world peace would become a reality.

Scuba divers suffer from nitrogen narcosis, is there an equivalent when it
comes to skiing?

suds

Old July 15th 03, 08:28 AM
suds

"Jay Pique" wrote in message

Wait just a minute there - murdering dictators, starvation at the
hands of warlords, and living under the threat of terror I can deal
with. But you will only take my beer WHEN YOU CAN PRY IT FROM MY DEAD
COLD FINGERS!!!

Plus, it's Coors Extra Gold anyways. I figure that eliminates at
least 90% of the folks here at rec.skiing.beersnobs....

Right after I shoot all the conservatives, I plan on passing very strict
beer quality laws. Before you complain, let you know that this will not be
easy for me. One of my wife's best friends from undergrad is a Coors. He's
a d@mn nice guy but we've never seen eye to eye when it comes to beer.
C|;^{)

suds

Old July 15th 03, 11:07 AM
Mary Malmros

Jay Pique writes:

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:36:39 -0700, "Richard Henry"
wrote:

Jay Pique wrote...
My thought is that Ghandi had it right - passive resistance is the
only path to true enlightenment. We should eliminate the military in
its entirety, turn the other cheek, and seek solace in God. By
setting such an example we would become loved by all nations, and
world peace would become a reality.

Peace and love,
Jay Pique

Hey, guys! Free beers at Jay's house.

Just help yourself. He won't mind.

Or at least he won't say anything.

Wait just a minute there - murdering dictators, starvation at the
hands of warlords, and living under the threat of terror I can deal
with. But you will only take my beer WHEN YOU CAN PRY IT FROM MY DEAD
COLD FINGERS!!!

Plus, it's Coors Extra Gold anyways. I figure that eliminates at
least 90% of the folks here at rec.skiing.beersnobs....

Coors is for hoors.

--
Mary Malmros