Would somebody please take Abraham up on his offer

Old July 6th 03, 07:52 AM
Richard Henry

Default Would somebody please take Abraham up on his offer

Tarapia Tapioco wrote in message
x.it...
Hey, would one of you guys shut that fat **** up? You keep promising to

kick
his nuts upside his ears, why won't one of you do it?
I think he's right. Nothing but a bunch of yellowbellied cowards.

If you read carefully, you will see that Scott is the one doing all the
threatening.

Several of the larger Seattle residents have offered to meet Scott at public
places, even in a refereed prize fight. Scott usually just leaves town on
the appointed day.

Just be happy Bert's not posting. Scott is like the loon you may have seen
standing on the corner yelling at all the passing cars. Bert is the one guy
who stops and gives him a dollar.

Old July 6th 03, 02:07 PM
scottabe

Default Richard Henry's pathological lies

in article MxQNa.2072$7e.448@fed1read07, Richard Henry at
wrote on 7/6/03 12:52 AM:

Tarapia Tapioco wrote in message
x.it...
Hey, would one of you guys shut that fat **** up? You keep promising to

kick
his nuts upside his ears, why won't one of you do it?
I think he's right. Nothing but a bunch of yellowbellied cowards.

If you read carefully, you will see that Scott is the one doing all the
threatening.

What an insane LIE! My life has been threatened by the terrorists of RSA on
scores of occasions. It is RICHARD HENRY and his insane friends who
continue to stalk, to threaten, to lie.

Several of the larger Seattle residents have offered to meet Scott at public
places, even in a refereed prize fight. Scott usually just leaves town on
the appointed day.

What an insane LIE! The same sick lying, the same vile defamations from a
despicable coward who has a filthy habit of posting my home address and
inviting people to do violence. This from an anonymous coward who has never
identified himself and his address, while he posts my home address on wacko
newsgroups trying to recruit the insane to do his dirty work for him.
Clue time. David "Princess" Hobbs is the same wacko who ran and hid behind
the skirts of a cop after he made death threats. This cowardly psychopath
is beneath contempt.

Just be happy Bert's not posting. Scott is like the loon you may have seen
standing on the corner yelling at all the passing cars. Bert is the one guy
who stops and gives him a dollar.

Richard Henry is like the guy who molests your children, stalks your wife,
and kills your pets.

Old July 6th 03, 07:07 PM
Sue

In message MxQNa.2072$7e.448@fed1read07, Richard Henry
writes

Tarapia Tapioco wrote in message
ux.it...
Hey, would one of you guys shut that fat **** up?

Hang on bhai - if that came from a new poster, how would he know what
shape Scott is ?
And why would he be posting through an anonymous remailer ?

It's just the same old pest under yet another new name.

Several of the larger Seattle residents have offered to meet Scott at public
places, even in a refereed prize fight. Scott usually just leaves town on
the appointed day.

I'd KILL for a video of the showdown Sumo match between Tweedledum and
Tweedledee. We could give 'em methamphetamine to get them into the
ring.
--
Sue ]|(
Old July 8th 03, 05:02 PM
A. B. Normal

Tarapia Tapioco wrote in
x.it:

Hey, would one of you guys shut that fat **** up? You keep promising
to kick his nuts upside his ears, why won't one of you do it?
I think he's right. Nothing but a bunch of yellowbellied cowards.

It's been tried but the wuss never shows up. He's kind of like the "great
and powerful Oz". He talks a good game as long as he can hide behind his
curtain of anonymity.

If you don't want to hear him just filter out his posts, or better yet move
over to RSAM.
Old July 8th 03, 05:07 PM
A. B. Normal

scottabe wrote in
:

David "Princess" Hobbs is
the same wacko who ran and hid behind the skirts of a cop after he
made death threats.

Yeah right. He'd have been fined if what you say is true.

By the way who was it that got slapped with the restraining order after
everything was laid out for the judge to see? You, loser.
Old July 8th 03, 05:41 PM
pigo

"A. B. Normal" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Tarapia Tapioco wrote in
x.it:

Hey, would one of you guys shut that fat **** up? You keep

promising
to kick his nuts upside his ears, why won't one of you do it?
I think he's right. Nothing but a bunch of yellowbellied cowards.

It's been tried but the wuss never shows up. He's kind of like the

"great
and powerful Oz". He talks a good game as long as he can hide behind

his
curtain of anonymity.

Do you *really* think he "talks a good game"? That's a pretty tall order
with an eight word vocabulary.