Snow coming?

Old January 16th 12, 09:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Snow coming?

I passed on skiing at Snow Summit today because I thought the weather
would be a negative. It has been drizzly here in Poway all day, but
checking the SS snow report and on line webcams through the day it
looks like a perfect bluesky day.

Weather reports show rain and snow coming down from the north toward
the end of the week. I'm betting Lake Tahoe gets rain, Mammoth gets
snow, and hopefully there will be enough left to put some snow in the
local SoCal mountains.
Old January 16th 12, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jan 16, 2:32*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
I passed on skiing at Snow Summit today because I thought the weather
would be a negative. *It has been drizzly here in Poway all day, but
checking the SS snow report and on line webcams through the day it
looks like a perfect bluesky day.

Weather reports show rain and snow coming down from the north toward
the end of the week. *I'm betting Lake Tahoe gets rain, Mammoth gets
snow, and hopefully there will be enough left to put some snow in the
local SoCal mountains.

How about some copies of the emails SPD supposedly sent to you?
Did they rain all over your parade?
We're getting snowed on in Seattle, so I promise not to bother them
until after it melts.
Contact info? Form Email?
How humiliating for you.
Old January 17th 12, 01:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 01/16/2012 02:32 PM, Richard Henry wrote:

I passed on skiing at Snow Summit today because I thought the weather
would be a negative. It has been drizzly here in Poway all day, but
checking the SS snow report and on line webcams through the day it
looks like a perfect bluesky day.

The Mt. Wilson telescope cam showed cloud today, but the SS cams showed
glorious blue sky, as you say.
http://obs.astro.ucla.edu/towercam.htm#imagetop

Weather reports show rain and snow coming down from the north toward
the end of the week. I'm betting Lake Tahoe gets rain, Mammoth gets
snow, and hopefully there will be enough left to put some snow in the
local SoCal mountains.

Pie in the sky. Tomorrow is supposed to be the coldest day for a couple
of weeks, so I'm going skiing!

--
Cheers, Bev
While in high school, we were encouraged to keep a daily journal.

Old January 17th 12, 03:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 16 Jan 2012 18:42:55 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

--
Cheers, Bev
While in high school, we were encouraged to keep a daily journal.
I never liked it, especially when early on I realized that anybody
could find it and read it. Fortunately, the jury never saw it.

Why do you have my name in your sig?

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old January 17th 12, 04:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

--
Cheers, Bev
* While in high school, we were encouraged to keep a daily journal.
* I never liked it, especially when early on I realized that anybody
* could find it and read it. *Fortunately, the jury never saw it.

Why do you have my name in your sig?

Because she is trying to impress you. She wants you. Psychopath
bonding.
Old January 18th 12, 12:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 17 Jan 2012 22:02:37 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

While in high school, we were encouraged to keep a daily journal.
I never liked it, especially when early on I realized that anybody
could find it and read it. Fortunately, the jury never saw it.

Why do you have my name in your sig?

That's an attribution line. If I didn't put it in I would be
plagiarizing your work. Credit where credit is due or Honi Soit Qui Mal
Y Pense, whichever works.

I'd rather have it removed.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old January 19th 12, 01:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
*Why do you have my name in your sig?

That's an attribution line. *If I didn't put it in I would be
plagiarizing your work. *Credit where credit is due or Honi Soit Qui Mal
Y Pense, whichever works.

I'd rather have it removed.

Whatever.

Holy ****. Bev ****ley gives a teenager response to Huggies Horvath.
Irony meter honi soits

TR coming VtSkier[_3_] Alpine Skiing 6 January 7th 12 02:22 AM
more snow than ever - predictions are coming true [email protected] Nordic Skiing 0 February 7th 08 01:03 PM
Coming to the Snow Play Area Near You! pigo Alpine Skiing 101 December 5th 04 10:11 PM
Where is good snow, when coming from Nice? paul European Ski Resorts 3 April 2nd 04 09:44 PM
Where is the snow coming? JLGSAK Alpine Skiing 4 February 3rd 04 07:46 PM