Some more titles for the remastered Led Zep I

Old October 1st 09, 01:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
noauth

Default Some more titles for the remastered Led Zep I

"Schatt, I'm gonna flame you".

"Sodomization Breakdown"

"Your priest is gonna come".

"You reamed me all ooh all ooh all night LOOOONNNNNGGGG!"
Old October 1st 09, 04:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Plonk!

Old October 1st 09, 02:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Stairway to butt****
Old October 1st 09, 05:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Sep 30, 7:59*pm, noauth wrote:
"Schatt, I'm gonna flame you".

"Sodomization Breakdown"

"Your priest is gonna come".

"You reamed me all ooh all ooh all night LOOOONNNNNGGGG!"

We already know his favorite Led Zep album is 'In through the out
door'.
Old October 1st 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 1, 7:17*am, pigo wrote:
On Sep 30, 7:59*pm, noauth wrote:

"Schatt, I'm gonna flame you".

"Sodomization Breakdown"

"Your priest is gonna come".

"You reamed me all ooh all ooh all night LOOOONNNNNGGGG!"

Stairway to butt****

No surprise that Dickless Thompson takes another cheap shot. Of
course, he isn't man enough to do so in person. Never has had and
never will have the balls.
Stairway to Emergency Room would be the song then. Utah law is
wonderful about big mouthed assholes getting what they deserve.
Because like the vile, dickless freak who started this thread,
Thompson probably was molested as a child, and thinks taunting rape
survivors is going to make it all better for him.
Classic example of what happens when you combine trauma with ongoing
massive amounts of alcohol and drugs.
Old October 1st 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Oct 1, 10:16*am, Scottum wrote:
On Sep 30, 7:59*pm, noauth wrote:

"Schatt, I'm gonna flame you".

"Sodomization Breakdown"

"Your priest is gonna come".

"You reamed me all ooh all ooh all night LOOOONNNNNGGGG!"

We already know his favorite Led Zep album is 'In through the out
door'.

You do? Frankly, I never liked Zep.
We could discuss this in person. For about five seconds.
Oooops, forgot. That would take balls. And We already know that you
ain't got any.
What a pathetic, laughable, miserable excuse for a man you are,
freak. Go **** yourself. Or **** another kid. That's your style.
Old October 1st 09, 11:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
RW

On Sep 30, 7:59*pm, noauth wrote:

"Schatt, I'm gonna flame you".

"Sodomization Breakdown"

"Your priest is gonna come".

"You reamed me all ooh all ooh all night LOOOONNNNNGGGG!"

We already know his favorite Led Zep album is 'In through the out
door'.

You do? *Frankly, I never liked Zep.
We could discuss this in person. *For about five seconds.
Oooops, forgot. *That would take balls. *And We already know that you
ain't got any.
What a pathetic, laughable, miserable excuse for a man you are,
freak. *Go **** yourself. *Or **** another kid. *That's your style.

Hows your dog Schattie???
Old October 2nd 09, 02:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Oct 1, 11:16*am, Scottum wrote:
On Sep 30, 7:59*pm, noauth wrote:

"Schatt, I'm gonna flame you".

"Sodomization Breakdown"

"Your priest is gonna come".

"You reamed me all ooh all ooh all night LOOOONNNNNGGGG!"

We already know his favorite Led Zep album is 'In through the out
door'.

I thought it was "Black Dick".
Old October 2nd 09, 03:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scottum

On Sep 30, 7:59*pm, noauth wrote:

"Schatt, I'm gonna flame you".

"Sodomization Breakdown"

"Your priest is gonna come".

"You reamed me all ooh all ooh all night LOOOONNNNNGGGG!"

We already know his favorite Led Zep album is 'In through the out
door'.

You do? *Frankly, I never liked Zep.

Well, frankly you are an idiot with no taste.

We could discuss this in person. *For about five seconds.
Oooops, forgot. *That would take balls. *And We already know that you
ain't got any.

There's that obsession with male genitalila again.

What a pathetic, laughable, miserable excuse for a man you are,
freak. *Go **** yourself. *Or **** another kid. *That's your style.

There's that projection problem again. Where's that link from your
brother?
Old October 2nd 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Sep 30, 7:59*pm, noauth wrote:

"Schatt, I'm gonna flame you".

"Sodomization Breakdown"

"Your priest is gonna come".

"You reamed me all ooh all ooh all night LOOOONNNNNGGGG!"

We already know his favorite Led Zep album is 'In through the out
door'.

You do? *Frankly, I never liked Zep.

Well, frankly you are an idiot with no taste.

This from a dickless coward who posted some true filth. What a
pathetic, laughable freak you are, freak.

We could discuss this in person. *For about five seconds.
Oooops, forgot. *That would take balls. *And We already know that you
ain't got any.

There's that obsession with male genitalila again.

There's that cowardice and absolute lack of any manhood again, freak.
Just another pathetic usenet stalker spewing ****, a twisted, depraved
loser. You.

What a pathetic, laughable, miserable excuse for a man you are,
freak. *Go **** yourself. *Or **** another kid. *That's your style.

There's that projection problem again. *Where's that link from your
brother?

Never happened. Like you, when confronted with reality, he lied,
defamed, and made up horrible lies to cover up the facts. You know
the drill, eh, you dickless freak?
What a truly despicable punk you are. No projection involved. You
get off on trying to hurt other people, and you ain't even got the
balls to do so in person, though I am sure you harm children. It is
what you are.
I get off on playing with freaks like you, punching your buttons, and
watching you descend further into your own sewer and drink your own
****.
Thanks for ****ing yourself on command.
Hell, you're such a loser you paid money to a fellow chump to put up a
twelve year old pic of me. How desperate. How ridiculous. What a
dickless bitch you are!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAAHAHAA
I'm laughing at you, freak.