Emergency horse **** shovelling.

Old July 5th 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Gonar the Incontinent

Default Emergency horse **** shovelling.

Sorry to anyone I was supposed to track down and talk **** to, but
I've got an emergency horse **** shovelling emergency to go relieve a
friend of his emergent horse ****.

Real men shovel the ****. Sissy men talk the ****. Sissier men stalk
the internet begging people to come and talk **** to them.

Don't be a sissy man. Take up your shovel and put your back into it.
That's what real men do.

Be your best. Be a leader. Shovel the ****.
Old July 5th 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Sun, 5 Jul 2009 11:48:40 -0700 (PDT), Gonar the Incontinent
wrote this crap:

Sorry to anyone I was supposed to track down and talk **** to, but
I've got an emergency horse **** shovelling emergency to go relieve a
friend of his emergent horse ****.

Real men shovel the ****. Sissy men talk the ****. Sissier men stalk
the internet begging people to come and talk **** to them.

Don't be a sissy man. Take up your shovel and put your back into it.
That's what real men do.

Be your best. Be a leader. Shovel the ****.

Real leaders have a hundred men to shovel ****. But a real leader
sets the example. A real leader takes the first shovel and hurls the
**** back to his enemy. You don't yell, "Charge." But rather,
"Follow ME." Do I make myself clear?

Always strive to bring honor, glory, and treasure back to your
village.

That's what Ronald Reagan would have wanted.

And remember to vote for Palin-Ahhnold in 2012.

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me
Old July 6th 09, 02:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 5, 11:48*am, Gonar the Incontinent wrote:
Sorry to anyone I was supposed to track down and talk **** to, but
I've got an emergency horse **** shovelling emergency to go relieve a
friend of his emergent horse ****.

Real men shovel the ****. Sissy men talk the ****. Sissier men stalk
the internet begging people to come and talk **** to them.

Don't be a sissy man. Take up your shovel and put your back into it.
That's what real men do.

Be your best. Be a leader. Shovel the ****.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sissy men talk the **** is right, sissy man.
Keep trying to dig yourself out of this one, dumb****. And I will
still be laughing at you.
All that bull****.....but when you had the chance, you ran. Hid.
Like the liddle bitch you are.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Damn, this is great.
Old July 6th 09, 02:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

Sorry to anyone I was supposed to track down and talk **** to, but
I've got an emergency horse **** shovelling emergency to go relieve a
friend of his emergent horse ****.

Real men shovel the ****. Sissy men talk the ****. Sissier men stalk
the internet begging people to come and talk **** to them.

Don't be a sissy man. Take up your shovel and put your back into it.
That's what real men do.

Be your best. Be a leader. Shovel the ****.

Real leaders have a hundred men to shovel ****. *But a real leader
sets the example. *A real leader takes the first shovel and hurls the
**** back to his enemy. *You don't yell, "Charge." *But rather,
"Follow ME." *Do I make myself clear?

Erik Leonard sure followed your example. "Follow Me" straight to the
bathroom to clean the crap out of his pants.
Old July 6th 09, 08:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

[...]

So I guess you're going to retract all your silly "clear and present
danger" "no duty to retreat" "presumed ill intent" sillyness and just
admit you're a big drama queen and someone who you've claimed to have to
"defend yourself" from, can't be bothered to wave at you.
Old July 6th 09, 03:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 6, 1:31*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Damn, this is so ****ing funny I should be paying money for this show.
Dickless Dave, who passed through town, hid like a crippled bitch, and
then bragged about it, trying to spin Erik Leonard's cowardice. The
same way he spins his own.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old July 6th 09, 05:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

He asks a valid question, Scottie:

If everyone is a dangerous to you as you claim, why didn't something bad
happen to you? Clearly, you were oblivious to this guys presence, and
yet the "dangerous psychopath" didn't do anything.

So which is it?

:-)

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old July 6th 09, 07:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"Ted Waldron" wrote in message news:ecw1216-

I walked pass Mr. Pathetic at Greenlake (it is a lake and
running/walking path in Seattle) last year. He was balding, fat, and
could barely walked, as he was doing this shuffle that many diabetics do
when their leg muscles start to retract from inaction. He was
oblivious, because my guess is that he can't see very well with his coke
bottle glasses and having diabetes which doesn't help eyesight.

"The person hiding behind his computer" and issuing threats of
physical violence, is this fat, pathetic person, who refused to get
help for his behavorial problems.

I also know that if Scooter got his ass kicked, the last thing he
would do is shut up. He would throw more accusations and just escalate a
situation or would seriously try to find retribution. That is how
pathetic all this is.

I don't say hello to people I don't get along with, and a simple
"hello" to Scooter means that he or I get hurt, or has to deal with the
court system, shows that it is less of a headache to let Mr. Blob
shuffle along in his delusional world.

Thats also the way i deal with it when I pass by him in here. Theres no
information to be gained, no interesting discussion, not even pleasant
smalltalk. And I'm too old to be entertained by poking sticks at dumb
animals. Thats why he and a few others who appear to be here only for that
purpose are killfiled. Saves me a lot of time and i still see everything of
any interest that goes on.

Old July 6th 09, 11:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Jul 6, 11:57*am, Ted Waldron wrote:
In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
[...]

And of course, you didn't say hello, Ted. If I'm so pathetic, you
cowardly piece of ****, at least you could have called me the same
names in person.
But you didn't have the balls, freak. Just like your dickless buddy
Leonard. No skirts to hide behind, eh, freak?
How dickless. How typical of you. Especially since you are lying
your dickless ass off: legs are fine. Three sets of doubles
yesterday. And I'm not balding. Dumb****. Liar. Perjurer.
How embarassing to get busted this way, freak.
Either you are lying your ass off, or you just exposed yourself as a
cowardly internet stalker who isn't man enough to confront a balding
fat guy who can barely walk.

* "The person hiding behind his computer" and issuing threats of
physical violence, is this fat, *pathetic person, who refused to get
help for his behavorial problems. *

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU freaks repeatedly threaten MY life, you lying coward. And you've
never gotten help for your delusions, your stalking, and your
pathological liar.

* *I also know that if Scooter got his ass kicked, the last thing he
would do is shut up. He would throw more accusations and just escalate a
situation or would seriously try to find retribution. * That is how
pathetic all this is. *

What's pathetic is you, freak. You can keep hoping somebody else
steps up and tries to kick my ass, because you sure ain't man enough.
What's p[athetic is you committing perjury in court and telling this
whopper of a lie.
How embarassing. How ridiculous. How laughable. How Ted Waldron.

* I don't say hello to people I don't get along with, and a simple
"hello" to Scooter means that he or I get hurt, or has to deal with the
court system, shows that it is less of a headache to let Mr. Blob
shuffle along in his delusional world.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHA
More ridiculous excuses for your dickless cowardice, stalker.
What a freak! What a transparent, laughable coward!
Clue time, freak. Would not have to deal with the court system. You
know it, and I know it.
So you ran. Probably ****ed your pants, just like Leonard.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH
Old July 6th 09, 11:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Jul 6, 12:28*pm, "Norm" wrote:
[...]

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Another dickless coward chimes in and makes excuses!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH