Flatboarding: the sailing style

Old December 8th 08, 02:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

Default Flatboarding: the sailing style

On Dec 5, 9:21 am, A mighty Hungarian wrote:
On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 06:42:06 -0800 (PST), taichiskiing
wrote this crap:

Not really, flatboarding the sailing style: standing sideway, your
body is the sail, front hand is the jib, back hand is your helm, your
feet is the rudder, and your skis are keel. The rest of them is the
skill how you coordinate them elements.

And what do you use for the keel?

"your skis are keel."

You are getting weirder every day.

Actually, that's what "ultimate" about the flatboarding, it applies/
depicts everything that "slides." Your sailboat goes nowhere but where
the keel points.

The Flatboarding Theory: given any "sliding" device, pressing the
base, it runs, and pressing the edges, it turns.

IS

A mighty Hungarian warrior
The blood of Attila runs through me

Old December 8th 08, 02:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

wrote this crap:

Not really, flatboarding the sailing style: standing sideway, your
body is the sail, front hand is the jib, back hand is your helm, your
feet is the rudder, and your skis are keel. The rest of them is the
skill how you coordinate them elements.

And what do you use for the keel?

"your skis are keel."

You are getting weirder every day.

Actually, that's what "ultimate" about the flatboarding, it applies/
depicts everything that "slides." Your sailboat goes nowhere but where
the keel points.

The Flatboarding Theory: given any "sliding" device, pressing the
base, it runs, and pressing the edges, it turns.

If THAT is the long-awaited description of your revolutionary,
superior skiing style than I must say you've only confirmed EVERYTHING
I and everyone else in here has been saying of you and "TaiChi
skiing".
Old December 8th 08, 03:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 07:09:48 -0800 (PST), taichiskiing
wrote this crap:

You are getting weirder every day.

Actually, that's what "ultimate" about the flatboarding, it applies/
depicts everything that "slides." Your sailboat goes nowhere but where
the keel points.

That's absurd. The keel points down.

Old December 8th 08, 03:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 07:58:36 -0800 (PST), Yabahoobs
wrote this crap:

Actually, that's what "ultimate" about the flatboarding, it applies/
depicts everything that "slides." Your sailboat goes nowhere but where
the keel points.

The Flatboarding Theory: given any "sliding" device, pressing the
base, it runs, and pressing the edges, it turns.

If THAT is the long-awaited description of your revolutionary,
superior skiing style than I must say you've only confirmed EVERYTHING
I and everyone else in here has been saying of you and "TaiChi
skiing".

Wait for the comeback. Wait for it.

Old December 8th 08, 03:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

wrote this crap:

You are getting weirder every day.

Actually, that's what "ultimate" about the flatboarding, it applies/
depicts everything that "slides." Your sailboat goes nowhere but where
the keel points.

That's absurd. *The keel points down.

* * * * * * *

* * * * * *A mighty Hungarian warrior
* * * *The blood of Attila runs through me

He finally says something that can be understood by the english
speaking. And it's THAT. He'd be funny if he wasn't so rediculous. I'm
betting that now he's going to launch into some sort of jiberish about
a keel not being confined to preconceived notions about which way to
point!!!! What a ****ing poseur.
Old December 8th 08, 03:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
taichiskiing wrote this crap:

Your sailboat goes nowhere but where the keel points.

That's absurd. The keel points down.

Yep. I think Itchy was trying to say something about your boat.

//Walt
Old December 8th 08, 03:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
alan

wrote this crap:

Not really, flatboarding the sailing style: standing sideway, your
body is the sail, front hand is the jib, back hand is your helm, your
feet is the rudder, and your skis are keel. The rest of them is the
skill how you coordinate them elements.

And what do you use for the keel?

"your skis are keel."

You are getting weirder every day.

Actually, that's what "ultimate" about the flatboarding, it applies/
depicts everything that "slides." Your sailboat goes nowhere but where
the keel points.

Wow. Two sentences and you're already wrong.

A boat almost never goes where its keel points.

The Flatboarding Theory: given any "sliding" device, pressing the
base, it runs, and pressing the edges, it turns.

Which applies not at all to most sailboats, because they have no edges.
Old December 8th 08, 10:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
A mighty Hungarian warrior

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:18:15 -0500, Walt
wrote this crap:

A mighty Hungarian warrior wrote:
taichiskiing wrote this crap:

Your sailboat goes nowhere but where the keel points.

That's absurd. The keel points down.

Yep. I think Itchy was trying to say something about your boat.

//Walt

I think he was spouting nonsense, as usual.

I'm the club champion. And a mighty Hungarian warrior.

Old December 9th 08, 02:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

wrote this crap:

You are getting weirder every day.

Actually, that's what "ultimate" about the flatboarding, it applies/
depicts everything that "slides." Your sailboat goes nowhere but where
the keel points.

That's absurd. The keel points down.

Oop, another partitioned terminologist; ok, your keel points down, and
your sail points up, nevertheless, how does your sailboat turn?

Old December 9th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"taichiskiing" wrote in message

You are getting weirder every day.

Actually, that's what "ultimate" about the flatboarding, it applies/
depicts everything that "slides." Your sailboat goes nowhere but where
the keel points.

That's absurd. The keel points down.

Oop, another partitioned terminologist; ok, your keel points down, and
your sail points up, nevertheless, how does your sailboat turn?

Its been 34 years since I was in a sailboat, but even I know you don't turn
it by turning the keel.