Schattie Customer Service

Old December 16th 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Default Schattie Customer Service

Get a load of this-there's our boy trying to intimidate customers.

http://masl.to/?B3A42516E

What a goon.

Old December 16th 06, 02:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard

Clarencedarrow wrote:
Get a load of this-there's our boy trying to intimidate customers.

http://masl.to/?B3A42516E

What a goon.

Wow! Could have been a cut-and-paste from his posts here.

Hey Scott, what is the likelihood that every second person you come
across is not just a liar, but a "pathological liar"? "Pathological" is
almost by definition out of the ordinary, right? Let's look it up on
dictionary.com:

3. caused by or evidencing a mentally disturbed condition: a
pathological liar.

They even use "pathological liar" as their example! So, Scott, is it
really likely that all these people you meet are "mentally disturbed"?
That would seem to make mental disturbance almost the norm, wouldn't
it? So, what we think of as "normal" would actually be the minority,
and mentally disturbed "abnormal" people would actually be the majority.
Does this accord with your intuitions about what the words "normal"
and "abnormal" mean? Not mine.

But maybe theres another way to look at it. In the way you're looking
at the world, there is one normal person, confronting numerous others
(to wit, almost everybody else in society), who are abnormal and
mentally disturbed. So the normal person is the minority, and abnormal
people the majority.

But what if we turned it around? What if the person who thinks he is
normal is actually mentally disturbed, and the people he thinks are
mentally disturbed are actually normal? And this person's view of
others as mentally disturbed is actually part of his own mental
disturbance? That would make things a lot simpler. The words "normal"
and "abnormal" would go back to their intuitive meanings, in which the
"normal" people would be the majority, and the "abnormal" people the
minority.

Dave
Old December 16th 06, 02:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Annette Cuillere

Dave Stallard wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

Hey, how did it take you so long to figure that out
Old December 16th 06, 04:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

awww

it reminds of home when I'd take trips into the big city...Look Lauren,
there's a homeless shouting insults and incantations to a pee-soaked
brick wall ! Ohhh look now he's calling 75 percent of the entire human
population "pathological liars"... Awwwww.....NY during the holidays...

Old December 16th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Dave Stallard wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

Spooky. Kind of like that Twilight Zone episode with the pig-faced
plastic surgeon.

Old December 16th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Get a load of that. I treat lying freaks who try to rip me off on Ebay the
same way I treat lying freaks who stalk me here.
How pathetic. More real world stalking from RSA wackos.
**** yourself, you lying freak. Strange you don't mention 6500 positive
feedbacks.....and 49 out of 50 happy customers.
You assholes never let truth stand in the way of reality.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
ups.com...

Old December 16th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Lying Liars and the Lies They Tell.... Schattie Customer Service

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
news

Wow. The **** made up a whopper, got exposed as a lying ****, and then kept
lying. Could have been a cut and paste from YOUR posts here, ****

Hey Scott, what is the likelihood that every second person you come across
is not just a liar, but a "pathological liar"? "Pathological" is almost
by definition out of the ordinary, right? Let's look it up on
dictionary.com:

Every second? As I was saying about ****s making up lies? One thing for
sure, YOU are a pathological liar who just made up a transparent whopper.

3. caused by or evidencing a mentally disturbed condition: a pathological
liar.

Describes you perfectly. Discuss the outrageous lie you just made up.

They even use "pathological liar" as their example! So, Scott, is it
really likely that all these people you meet are "mentally disturbed"?

You are. True pathological liar. Plenty of them out there.

That would seem to make mental disturbance almost the norm, wouldn't it?

Another pathological lie from a pathological liar. Geez, there are about
ten thousand customers who weren't called pathological liars. More lies
from a sick freak.

So, what we think of as "normal" would actually be the minority,
and mentally disturbed "abnormal" people would actually be the majority.

Sure are the majority on rsa.

Does this accord with your intuitions about what the words "normal" and
"abnormal" mean? Not mine.

You think being a pathological liar is normal. You cannot comprehend that
there are decent people in the world

But maybe theres another way to look at it. In the way you're looking at
the world, there is one normal person, confronting numerous others (to
wit, almost everybody else in society), who are abnormal and mentally
disturbed. So the normal person is the minority, and abnormal people the
majority.

Outrageous dishonesty. Patho9logical lying. Insane logic. Dave Stallard,
at work.

But what if we turned it around? What if the person who thinks he is
normal is actually mentally disturbed, and the people he thinks are
mentally disturbed are actually normal? And this person's view of others
as mentally disturbed is actually part of his own mental disturbance?
That would make things a lot simpler. The words "normal" and "abnormal"
would go back to their intuitive meanings, in which the "normal" people
would be the majority, and the "abnormal" people the minority.

In rsa, being a despicable, vile, gutless, dickless **** and pathological
liar is normal. Being an honest, decent, honorable man is abnormal.
How pathetic. One liar lying to back up another lying liar exposed as a
liar....
Lying liars and the lies they tell

Old December 16th 06, 10:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Geez. Tell the truth and liars back up liars using the same sick lies.
How pathetic, how rsa. The **** belongs here.....

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
ups.com...

Old December 16th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

--
"Richard Henry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dave Stallard wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

Spooky is right. Insane logic, laughable lies, and all the sick freaks of
rsa cheering him on.
Lies and the lying liars.....