Ski Car?

Old March 18th 04, 01:39 AM
TCS

Default Ski Car?

Hi guys:

Recently I had the opportunity to attend a Colorado Ski Museum - Board of
Director's meeting. I was curious what these folks drive. So I checked the
parking lot as they left. (The museum and staff are in Vail, but the meeting
was in Denver.)

Museum Director - Subaru Outback (AWD)
Museum Curator - Outback
Director - Famous ski writer (whose name you would recognize) - Outback
2 museum volunteers - Outbacks

One Director drives an Audi Quatro wagon (AWD).

Hmmm. All Wheel Drive seems to be popular among serious skiers.

FWIW, yours truly drives a Subaru Forester (AWD).

Just thought you would like to know.

Cheers, TCS (who probably doesn't really need AWD to get to the library
to do Lost Ski Area research). ;-)

Vail - Home of the Colorado Ski Museum. Check it out.

TCS (The Colorado Skier)
Colorado Springs - Gateway to Colorado Ski Country
Old March 18th 04, 03:23 AM
Terd Fartingmor

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 19:49:31 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Henry, you take any opportunity for a cheap shot, don't you, asshole?
For your information, your good friend Seth Masia is the director. You
know, the same Seth Masia who is civil to people who threaten my life and
falsely accuse me of molesting children?

Nobody falsely accuses you of molesting children, dumbass. You
actually DO molest children, as your brother has told us.

And because of your criminal stalking, I have to use a pseudonym when I am
published, for fear that you sick ****s will stalk me in real life. Again.

Nobody stalks you, dumbass. You ain't worth it.

You ain't published anyway.

Old March 18th 04, 11:13 AM
Terd Fartingmor

Default More sick false allegations from former President Horvath

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 20:44:12 -0800, scottabe
wrote this crap:

Nobody falsely accuses you of molesting children, dumbass. You
actually DO molest children, as your brother has told us.

As I was saying about cheap shots?

And because of your criminal stalking, I have to use a pseudonym when I am
published, for fear that you sick ****s will stalk me in real life. Again.

Nobody stalks you, dumbass. You ain't worth it.

You ain't published anyway.

Three lies in a row. You have stalked in real life yourself, both Bert and
I.

That's Bull****. Total Bull****.

You've also read me. Published. You just don't know it, and that's the
way it is going to stay, freak.

The only crap I read that you wrote is posted on this newsgroup, and
on mensweb.

Because I don't want you stalking me to publishers the way you've already
stalked both Bert and I to our employers in real life, lying and making
false allegations like the sick coward you are.

Piles of bull****. I never stalked anybody. You don't have a job,
and If you're referring to the NWSCC incident, I wasn't stalking. I
applied for the job as President, and they wanted to know how I heard
of their school. No stalking there.

Hey, freak?
Why don't you print this out and post it at Packo's?

Ha! So you can say you've got something published?

Old March 18th 04, 11:21 AM
Mary Malmros

I'd never buy a Subaru. Getting them serviced in my neck o' the
woods is a nightmare. Besides, they're overpriced.

--
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Mary Malmros
Old March 18th 04, 11:29 AM
hhh

scottabe wrote:

And because of your criminal stalking, I have to use a pseudonym when
I am published, for fear that you sick ****s will stalk me in real
life. Again.

Scott: EVERYONE submitting reviews to the letters page of "Doll Inflator
Monthly" uses a pseudonym and you can hardly call it 'being published'.

Old March 18th 04, 02:50 PM
scottabe

Default More sick false allegations from Humpback Horvath

in article , Terd Fartingmor at

Bull****. Total Bull****, freak.

You've also read me. Published. You just don't know it, and that's the
way it is going to stay, freak.

The only crap I read that you wrote is posted on this newsgroup, and
on mensweb.

Wrong again, freak.

Because I don't want you stalking me to publishers the way you've already
stalked both Bert and I to our employers in real life, lying and making
false allegations like the sick coward you are.

Piles of bull****. I never stalked anybody. You don't have a job,
and If you're referring to the NWSCC incident, I wasn't stalking. I
applied for the job as President, and they wanted to know how I heard
of their school. No stalking there.

Stalking. Pure and simple, freak. Criminal stalking, criminal conspiracy,
and you were right in the middle of it.
It wasn't an "incident". It was a criminal conspiracy to stalk and harass
with criminal outcomes.

Hey, freak?
Why don't you print this out and post it at Packo's?

Ha! So you can say you've got something published?

So they can see you for what you are, Humpback.

Old March 18th 04, 03:43 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

Because of your criminal stalking, I have to use a pseudonym when I am
published.
Whereas YOU use a pseudonym because you are a gutless stalker avoiding the
consequences of criminal acts.

Thank you for pointing out the difference.

Let me point out that it is Day 23.

Old March 18th 04, 04:10 PM
lal_truckee

Richard Henry wrote: